1200902_penoids_the-sad-dick.png

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
it still counts!!

Okay, the DiLF®-CEO-board and several chairmen agreeded to this. Because you are a supreme man, Realgrimm!!!

So 1 Top Carder made a vocaroo!

5 to go!

So guys, SUPREME or GAiDS!!!!!

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Dilf, have you seen the recent GORE vid of a Ukrainian soldier get his balls chopped off by a Mongol Russian rice nigger?
Kamerad Scouse. Yes I did. This was gruesome. And i have seen then all.

Even if I despise these filthy Ukrains. No one deserve that. Also it was a chechen. So no real Russian. A rice nikker as you said.

The second video they shot him in the head and tow them with a rope and dropped him onto some ground.

Really no respect for humanity here, brother.

But st the end I don't care. Because I have AC here, my food and beverage and my finances are on top from my comfy home. Fuck them

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Dilf, have you seen the recent GORE vid of a Ukrainian soldier get his balls chopped off by a Mongol Russian rice nigger?
Kamerad Scouse. Yes I did. This was gruesome. And i have seen then all.

Even if I despise these filthy Ukrains. No one deserve that. Also it was a chechen. So no real Russian. A rice nikker as you said.

The second video they shot him in the head and tow them with a rope and dropped him onto some ground.

Really no respect for humanity here, brother.

But st the end I don't care. Because I have AC here, my food and beverage and my finances are on top from my comfy home. Fuck them

One of the worst vids I've seen in a while.

No excuse for that shit, unless it's a peeedoh, animal fucker or something.

Those Mongol savages are the ones who did the raping of German women back in 1945.

Lots of filthy untermenschen in Russia and Putin is of course more than happy to use them in conflicts.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
the russian nikker faggot is gonna go home and put it in his ass now .... dilf was all like I want one AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA