KNOCK KNOCK Wordforge

It's more to do with the fact that you shitlibs love censoring dissenting views because you're unable to defend your positions in a straight forward exchange.
whatever. Post all the reasons why not.

No one really cares, but I did call that one out of the gate.
 
Haha so registry is open? Sites not secure oh boy that's not good, Is it php ?Do you have your post parameters in check remember loooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnngggggggggg cccccccccaaaaaaaaaatttttttttt
 
P̷̨̨̢̡̧̛͖̤̥͔͍̥͙̻͎̺̤̙͔̗͓̖̫̠̱͔͖͖̩̻͚̙̩̖̳̟̦͈̳̠̗̦̜̺̪͔̮̤͖̤̘͉̫̻͍̞̬̙̗͇̩̣̰̹͙̾̽͑̍̈́̂̊́̑͑̂͆̉̓͐́͒͛́͑̒̀̂̐̑̎̄́̌̓͗̃́̉͛́̽̉͑̾͋̈́̔̽̎̌̀̓̌͒͂̒̾͗̃̎̉̏̒̏̐̄͊͛̎̈́̂̈͌̏̔̀͊̈́͛̂̎̈́̽̆͊͊̒͑̽͂͆͌͐͗̊̉̈̑̑̏͛͊̇̀̆̍̑̈͛̿̓̅̇̋̀̂͒̓̇̚̕̚͘͘̕͘̕͜͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͠͠͝ͅƠ̶̡̢̢̢̢̢̢̢̧̧̢̡̧̛̛̛̛͕̱̮̮̤͚̪͎̹̟̹͕̩͓͔̳̹͔͙̟̲̥̦͉͈̳̙̩̯͕͇̯̦̼̼̭̜̱̘͓̞̻̺̬͈͕̬͚̜̙̝̥̠͍̭̮̞͈̜̥̰͈̣̻̝̤̳̖̘̘̬͚̗̮̠͓̬͕͈̣̘̯͎͉̪̲͚̘̤̮̘̥̖̜͉̥̭̤̬̥͎̮͖̹͕̝̩͕̺̮͕̰̙͚̎̃͆͌̓̆̒́̃̃̓͊̀͒̈̍̈̆̊̊͊͂̊̅̈̆̈̿͌̋͐͒̾̈́͑́̐͂͗̅̋̿͋́̌̐̈́͊̄͂̐͆̎̀̆̈́̓̋͋͆̆͗̀̆̄͆͛̆͛̃̏̐̔̓̿̄̄̑͋̍̐̃̌͗͑́̈́͋͒̔̈̊̋̑͆̍̄͛̆̍̈́̿̇̆̉̈́̓́͌́͗̄̈́̍̈͋͗͛̃̐̒̃͗͗̌̔͂̾́̄̎̀̌͒͗̓͑̆̈̇̾͆͆̏̂͋̈́͌͘̚̕͘̚̚̚͘͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅS̵̢̧̧̨̡̨̡̡̢̨̢̢̡̧̡̨̧̡̧̨̡̧̡̡̛̛̛̛̛̫̠̺̞͎͈͍̭̦̪̠͙̘̗̘͍͖͖̱̯̥̖̣̲̟̭͚̹̜͖̣̠͙͓͎̼̞̥̦̖͓͖͈̫͈̜͕̬̯̙͈̝͇̣̯̝͙͍̺̰̥̼̜̠̘̲͓͈̪̘͇̞̫͙̮͍̯͍̤̖̦̪̭͎̖̝̞̪͙̗̮͕̩̘̱̹̞͙̬̪̙͇̗̜̤̭̣̞͖̤̣͈̻̠͚̯̥̞̲̳̖̹̫̫͉̭̟͕̻̝̜̣͖̺͇͈͇̮̪̱̘̪̰̝̳̳͇̙͙̤͔̘͚̻̟͚͇̦̹̻̪̹̥̣͖̮͍͚̝͓̞͚͉̹̖̱͖̝̮͙̪̮͔͈̣̩̭̮͚͚̜̖̠̳̤̹͙̮̤̹͍͓̈́̑̉̈́̆̆̒̄̈́͑̿͒͛͗̎̂̇̈́̄̊͛̏͊̂̉͑̔̔̈́̈́́̉̽̓̋̐̀͐̋͐͛́̄͊̇͊̃̂̑̅̂̽̽̇̇͆̈́̽̉̉̉͛͋͛̄̽̓͋̎͑̉̊̋͐͌͐͋̓͛̏̏̿͐͐͛̿̐̽̓̆̾̔̌̑͑͋͋̂̓́̊͋̃̾̔͒̍̂̿̌͊̅̈́̈́̓͒̀̐͌̂͒͗̀̑̂͛̇̓̆͑͂͊̈͆̓̏̑̔̈͂̉̐̎̽̇̐͋̄̎̽̑̒͋͑͊̽͋́̆̊̀͊̐̂̀̿̊̾̿͆͒͑̀̑̏̍̍̑̆̉̀͗̅͂̐̓͆̌͗͑̓̂̿̒̊̋̑̇̍͗͗̚͘͘̕̕̕̕̚͘̕̕͘̚̕̕͘̚̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͝͠͝͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅŤ̴̨̨̡̡͇͉̙̗̻̭͇̦̦̩̜̱͙̹̜̰͈̭̳͇͍͙̞̻͉͚͖̞̜̭͎̝̯͚̰͓̣̩̼͚̥̮̖̬̮͇̙͉̪̘͚̪̖͎̹͇̞̻̜͎̪̠̐̿̓̎͑̉̒̓̽̊̉͊́͛̌̿̈́̓̍̾̎̇̒͒̃̾̉̿̍̈̅̀̆̓̒̓͂̅̋̈̈͆̊̀͒͋̃̀̈́͑͑̾̂̾̈͆̈̒̓̓͊̌͒̉͛̓̎̎̀̕̕͠͝͠͝ͅͅ ̶̢̨̨̡̢̧̨̧̢̢̛̛̛̖̙̺̯̮̭͓̩͚̖̝̼̠̼̥̬̝̝̹͉̥͓͚͕̭̼̮̰̫̥̱̝̥͎̩͕̬̼̲̭̹̭̞͓͍̪̞̻̙̞̳̼̦̠͍̦͉̤͙̯̳̻̝͎͚̖̝̫̤͎̭̱̩̬̜̻̣͙̩͈̖̻̪͖̗̖̮̳̻͍̅̐̓͂͆̃̀͒̇̾̋͌̔͛̂̎͋̃̑́̍̉̅̍́͗̌̍͋͂͊̋̇͂́̋͂̓͗͂̎̀̊̇̀̒͌̓͆́̒̿̀͗̔̀̈̊̈́̅̽́́͒̋̄͛͆̆̅̽͌̏̐͐̋͂̇̒͒̈́͒́̍̑̎͌̐͐̓̿̆̊͂̄̀͐̄́̒̇̄͒̑̉́̽̍̅̀̀̓̐̽͊̐̅͋̓̿́̄́͗̆̎̃̈͆̕͘͘͘̕̕͘̕̕̕͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝ͅͅP̵̧̧̧̨̢̛̛̛̛̻͓̥̣̱̲̜͓̠̥͈͙̳̣͉͚͇̩̙̻͔̻̘̥̯͙̺̞̤̥̝̼̹̝̠̮̟̣̹͙̣͍͎̩͔͍̱̥͖͕̣̱̲̩̠͕̩̤̖̯͔̼͔͓͈̃̌͐̿͆͆̍̈́̽̐̓̒͛͂̑̈́́̊̈́̿̌̿̀̓̓͐̿̌̉̋͂̊̐̈́͋̏̽̓̓̐͊̿͑̊͒̀̄̒͐̉͊̾̂̏̑̀̿͗̓̋͊̉͌̀͊́͂̃̍͆̈́͗̒̑̉̑́͛͛̎͆̔̉̀̈̑̿̐̋͒̉̏͌̑̄͂̽́̑̂͛̊͋̐̎͋͒̇̂͗̔̉͐̅͊̋̈́̓̈̀̀̀̈͐̈͊͐̈͌͋̈́̀͊̃͒̇̇̆̊̅̓́̀̆͊́̾̅̄̿͒͑̔̄̑̋͐̐̔̿͊͛͑̾̕͘̚͘̕̕̚̚̕̚͘̚͘̕͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͠͠͝͠͝A̶̧̡̡̡̢̨̨̛̛̛͇̰̣̪̜̰͖̺̖͉̻̯̥̦̻̜͈̼̹̩̠̙̩̖̲̣̣̗̦̲̯̰͔̫̳͉̻͈̩͓̼͈͔͖̻͔̯̺̟̠͓̦̟̖̬͉̲̤͓̲̤͎͓̝̖͙̳͇̦̥͎͍͔͔͇̺̳̦͈̭̝̦̥̙̖̣͉̦̱̞̘̜̩̬͇̰̫̪̬̹͛̓͌̈́̐̓̇͒͗͐̓́̇̑̍̇̑́͗͌́̀̓̓̈́̒̃̑͒̀̑̎̌̾̏̑̇̈̏̈̓͒̓́̐̿̍́̈́̉͑̓͛͒̒̂̓͆̈́̆̄̓̇͛̆̂̄̀̂͂̿̍͊͌̓̀́͊̒́̿̔̎̋̍̆͌̓̐̅͊͐̐͒́̌̄͂̎̃̈͊̈̀͂̎̔̊͋̈́̐̓̈́̇̇̓͂͆͂͛͊͋̽͋͋̈́͌̈́̓̔͑̉́̄̊̈́̉͘̕̚͘͘̕͘͘̕̕͘̕̕̚̕͜͜͜͝͠͝͠͠͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͠͠ͅͅŖ̵̧̡̨̡̡̡̧̨̧̛̛̛̺̗͙̖̤̝̠̟̖̘̮̗͇̮̰͓̭̖̝͎̣̤͎͉͖̥̰̝̠̦̠̬͕̠͓̤̭͚̠̬̖̳̖̣̠͉̳̺̥̠͔̼̥͖̹̟̼̮̣̩͉̙͍͙͓̩̦̞̭̘͚̫̜͔͓̺̙̳̦̼͚͎̐̌̿̃̇̑͛͑̇̾̉̀̀̎̍̎̄̎̌̎̒̆͒̓̄̂̿̈̆̃̀͛̓̍̓̃͒̇͛̽̉̂͑̈́̓̆̈͋̋̐̍̃̐͆̐̃̇̇̋́̅̃̄͆̐̉̈̋́̀̅̔͐̾̌̀̄̅̈́͆̌̉͋̇̀͗̐̉͌̈́͂̇́͐͆̾̅̆̓̀́͌́̏̅̈́̋̓͊͗̋͐͌͛̏̇́̈́̍̿̀̅̈́̈́͋̇͐̈́̎̈́̂͒͛̀͑́̇̀̽̉̀̓̈́͗͂̈́̑͂̌͋̊͗̽̍̏͐̆̆̂̀̊̒͘̚͘̚̚͘͘̚͘̕̚̚̕̕̕͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝Ã̵̧̨̧̧̧̡̨̡̢̡̢̧̧̧̡̡̨̢̡̧̡̛̛̳̺̞̙̞̯̖̖͉̰̤̪̩͍͔͉͔̟̩̩͉̼̥͕̥͙͙̹͖̘̼̩̣̙̩̠͈̭͔͚̞̱̹̙̼̖͚͖͉̤͔̟̱̩̰̞̝̥̹͈͇͍̙̞̬̜̳̝͈̮͓͚̥̳͔̮̳͚͍̜̩̩̘͙͓̼̮̝̟̥̜̰͎̗̫̯̬͈̱̼̦̼̝̮̦̥̲̠̮̬͖̜̲̞̳͕̞̰̮̜͚̻͎͔̞͙̗̻͔̘̙̩̜̪͍̟͓̻̰̯̟̰̤͈̮̠̥̦̝̤͉̜͔̜̜̻͚̼̯̦̫͕̼͕̩̭̞̥̤̻͖̻̰͖̗͔̬̭̭͉͍͇̠̟̠̤̭̩̝̝͈̖̪̗̻̼̥̹̠̯̼̱̲̼̭̖̝̹̘̗̗̱̝͇̦̗̱͉̤̺̬̦͕̯͔͉̖̝̤̱̝̈̈́̓̌̆͌͐͛́͐̓̽̾̄́̈́̅͊̓̓̀̓̈́̆͗̾̎͑̈́́̾̋̒̔̐̽͊͑̅̽̈̀̔̇̒̀̾́̉͑̐͂̔̍̃̒͛̾̒͛̍͂͐̈́́̆͊̾̾̓͂̔͒̌͗̓͐͑̈́̈́̉̈́̊͊̒̋̐̐̌͆̀͐͛͒̿͌̍̋̀̎͗͐̓̋̀̔́́̓͂͗̌͗̎͂͊̎͊̀̄̑̄͐̐̂̏͘͘̕̕͘̕̚̕̕̕͜͜͜͜͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͠ͅͅͅͅM̶̢̡̢̢̨̢̢̨̡̨̧̡̢̧̡̢̢̡̨̛̛̪͎̝͓͖̣̬͓̮͖̫̮̘̼̤̦̼͚̮͕͚̼̲̰͚̝̬̗̬̩͎̗̪̳͇̫̜̱͉̫̯̤̟̹̝̹͇̞̫̳͇̺͇͚̖̖̻̬̘̞͍̠͙̭̹͇̱͇̯̭̻͎͈̺͕͖͉̞̱̙̘̣̝̮̺̞͖̩̜̙̞̳̺͖̫̗̘̣̫̭̱̗͙̭̤͙̻͔̪̱͔̼͔̱̙̬͕͈̜̯̲̗͇͙͕̥͖̯̠͎̹͇͔̲͎̲̮̬̖͇̲̭̤̻͔̘͔̙͍̜͍̙̬̺̭̠͓͈̙̞̰̰̠̘͓̯̩͉̝̻̗͎̮͔̰̠͎̜̠͕̪͚̺̺̠̳͖̣̻̯͚̮̝̠͔̏̍̓́͊͐̐̓̈͗̊̀̉̎͗̽̒̍̎̊͑̈́̓̈́̈́̾̎̔̈̎̐̄͋̍̌̋̓͛́͑̌̀̿͘̕̕̕͘̚̕͠ͅͅͅͅͅĘ̸̧̨̧̧̢̧̡̢̢̡̡̛̤̜̬̺̦̹̙̮̭̤͍̤̙͖̦̹̘̹̭̖̬͔̖̞͚͓͉̖̻̫̪̮͓̙̹̫̻̪̟̖͓̠̲͚̹̣͇̯̱̙̝̱͓̮̙͙̙̣͙̳̤̰͚̲̞̣̱̙̙̮͔̤̻͔̞͇͓̫̜̠̣̜̹͇̮̪̜͔̺̥̯̦͈̦͕̩̤͖̞̙̣͎͇̬̗͎͍̜͎̥̹̩͓̥̞̺̼̭͈̲͈̜̙̣̦̰͍̯̪̰͎̜̼̮̠̲̞̦̖̭̺͓̑͗͐̅̾̌̄́͗͗̀͂̓̌̓̇̈́͛͐̐͛̃̓͆̔̊͌͋̆́̏͒͒̽̌̇̈̾̃̐̈́̄̽̄̀̃̀͛͆͑͒̀͑͌̌͋̒̆̅̀̕̕̚̚̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͠͠͝͝ͅͅͅT̴̢̨̨̡̛̗͕͖͎̬̫̺͔̞̖̳̝̰͕̥͎̲͇͖̫͔̦͉̜͚̤̰͖̮̹͓̘̳̯̼͍̥̺͇̙͉̦̲͎̺͎̼̟̯̫̟͕̯̞̑̈̍̿̊͑̽͐̉͋̿̎́̋̉͛̂̋͒̉̈́̋͐̐̍̒̉́̎̔̋͋̏͆͂̏̂̒͆̇͊̋̍̓͌͗͗̇̔̾́̈͆͌́͐̋̀͌̎́̓̓͒̏͒̎̀̿̀̌̃̈͛͂͛͋̍̄̓̐̈́̑͐̊̓̈́̅́̇̌͋̀̋̈̈̽̽̔͑̌̔̽̂̉̾͛̇̀́͗̉̉͌̐̄͋̈̂̓̎͒̑̃͂̎͋̀͆̊̾͒̃̈̐͑̉͆̑͊͂͆̈́̓̐̽͑͒̈̽̍̈́͆͐́́̈́͌̈́̏̎̉̀̌̋̄̓̈͂̆͊͆̃̃̈́̀͛̈̏͂̅͑̿̊̍͘͘̚̚̚̚̕̚͜͜͜͜͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝ͅȨ̶̧̡̨̢̢̢̧̛̺̣͉̜̙͎̮̲̪̳̬̪̮̩̤̼̠̬̭̗͕͈̗͉͎̪̞̻̰̜͉̤̣͇͇͉̬̣̯͖̩͖̻̞̭̲̦̩͎̹̰̳͕̗͍̹̲̰̝͉̙͔̘͙͎̲̗̗͍̻̖̬͙͙̞͙̹̝̳̼̳͉̰̮͕̯̜̟̭̞̝̣̜͇̥͉̥̼̞̘̙̤̙͈͔͓̘̰̲̯̝̼̩̭͖̯̿́̎̈́͗͗͋̏̈́͋̀͌͒̈̍̅̾̎͗̏̅̑̿̇̾͐̓̀̇̈́̈́̾̊̍̋̉̐̌͛̉̇̃̿̑̿̈̐̈̋͑͒̿̔͛̊̇́̀͗̆͐̈́͋̃̓̈́̌͂̈́̚̕̕̚͘̕͠͠͠ͅͅͅŔ̶̡̧̡̧̢̨̢̧̨̡̡̡̧̢̢͍͖̬̻̻͚̟̲͓͍͙̘̻̞̟͕̝̩͇̺͙͎͍̺̫͍̗͙̘͍̰̼̰̺̙͓͎̜͔͓͚̗͕̪͔̘̳̙͖̙̳͇̩͔̜̺͓̜͚̱̹̪̻̼͕͇̠͔̳͎̪̩̞̞̜̟͙͔̪̭̣̠̞̪̤͉̦̺͖̝̤̩̘͓̰̞̰̩̟̙̯̬̙͔͙̱̰̳͚̠̜̰͇̰͉̰͎̼̳̦̠̙͎̣̙̥̩̥̜͍̟̠̱̞̥̝͒̀̉̀̇̈͛͌̈́̎̋̓̈́̂̇͛̌͗́̐̓̒̀̑̎͐̀͂̋́̒̓̓͐̌̋̑͑̂̌͛̍͗͊͑͊̄͑̈́͑̇̏̀̓́͐̌̈́̽̄͊͛͊͗̒͆͂̓̿͑̂̆͊̋̈́̓̃͂̌͒̕͘̕̕̕͘̚̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝ͅS̵̡̧̢̢̢̢̢̨̡̢̧̧̢̢̛̛̗͙͚̱̻̱̖̰̜͈͙̺͈̰̰̪̪̝͉̮̱̙̣̖͚̬̘̦̙͍̻̙̞͉̗̗̫͕̳̗̟̠̰̲͓̮̘̠̹̟̻͓̪̺͔̞͖͙̦̪̙̬͍͇͉̜͔̦̩̪̲̱̞͉͔̲̞̰̺̟̠̙͔̼͎͎̫͔̻̻͕͙̯̠͙͙̗̹̦͙̖̞̫̰͚̘͙̞͍̝͖̠̦̜̠͈̭̥̝̪̟͊̓͂̏̊͆̽͗͐̃͐̓̎̃́̒̏̊͗̐̌̈́̂̒͆̒́́̈́̀̄́̎̎͂̈́̌̊̿̽̉̂̀̓̒̾̔̎͋͆͗͆̈́̈́̽̿̈́̍͗̀̀̅̉̉͗̓̈́̀̀̊͛̈́̀͛̊̈́̇̀͂͊̏͒̋̂̊̐̀͛̐̐̈̏̋͑̾̊͐̎̿͑̑̈́̇̓͌̒̈́͌͗͆̌͌̽͋̄́͘͘̕͘͜͜͜͠͝͝͠͠ͅͅͅ
 
Awaiting approval.

Gee, I hope this can be read under all that garbage leaking from the poast above...
I noticed that last member in was May 21

ME12HI0R_o.jpg
 
I noticed that last member in was May 21

I can log in but don't have the permissions to poast an Introduction thread or modify my Profile. At a guess I'd say that notification you screenshot only includes members whose applications have been approved.

My username is (will be) TECotGB.
 
I can log in but don't have the permissions to poast an Introduction thread or modify my Profile. At a guess I'd say that notification you screenshot only includes members whose applications have been approved.

My username is (will be) TECotGB.
I was reading their vetting thread and thought I'd sniff out a name .. see what happens