Knowledge

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
Jesus fuck!

I thought this thread was about facts, not butthurt opinions.

The Electric Vibrator was invented in 1880. The Electric Vacuum cleaner was invented in 1907.

It only took women 37 years to realize that the carpets needs to be cleaned as well as buzzed.

I think you mean buzzed and sucked.

As for knowledge....the best rated sex toys do this.

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
The art of not being offended is a life lesson. Hence it is knowledge. Go back and read my original post.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
For those who think the world is flat- - - - - -

World.jpg

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Last edited by a moderator:

TheHaze

Site Supporter
Explaining Politics

MY SON WAS FLUNKING OUT OF COLLEGE SO I TOLD HIM, "YOU WILL MARRY THE GIRL I CHOOSE."

HE SAID, "NO."

I TOLD HIM, "SHE IS BILL GATES' DAUGHTER."

HE SAID, "YES."

I CALLED BILL GATES AND SAID, "I WANT YOUR DAUGHTER TO MARRY MY SON."

BILL GATES SAID, "NO."

I TOLD BILL GATES, "MY SON IS THE CEO OF THE WORLD BANK."

BILL GATES SAID, "OK."

I CALLED THE PRESIDENT OF WORLD BANK AND ASKED HIM TO MAKE MY SON THE CEO.

HE SAID, "NO."

I TOLD HIM, "MY SON IS BILL GATES' SON-IN-LAW."

HE SAID, "OK."

AND THAT'S EXACTLY HOW POLITICS WORKS HERE IN AMERICA.

And thus, began the practice of hiring morons to work in influential positions of government.

The practice is unbroken to this date.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

Sharona

white wine divorcee
The fact intercourse causes soooo many infections and tears and warts attests to the unnaturalness of intercourse, that its not meant to be. The vaginas primary function IS NOT to be penetrated by a penis but to eject a baby for birth. They r two muscle tissues / sphincters pressed against each other to help the baby be pushed out.

Penetration of the penis into the vagina is completely unnecessary for conception.

TheHaze

Site Supporter
The fact intercourse causes soooo many infections and tears and warts attests to the unnaturalness of intercourse, that its not meant to be. The vaginas primary function IS NOT to be penetrated by a penis but to eject a baby for birth.

What is your thinking about just sucking cock ?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
The fact intercourse causes soooo many infections and tears and warts attests to the unnaturalness of intercourse, that its not meant to be. The vaginas primary function IS NOT to be penetrated by a penis but to eject a baby for birth. They r two muscle tissues / sphincters pressed against each other to help the baby be pushed out.

Penetration of the penis into the vagina is completely unnecessary for conception.

Poop chute ??
giphy.gif

Maggie Faggart

Hisnumberonefan
In the days of Sodom, so too were men giving themselves over to all the pleasures of the flesh, eating, drinking, marrying, giving in marriage.
Men shameful with men, women casting aside their role of motherhood and lusting after women.