Knowledge

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Site Supporter
Fake news- - - - -It was the wood alcohol that the boot leggers was using that was killing the people and also left many blind just like you !

Reactions: X

knife wielder

Banned ~
On the contrary, but if so, likewise.

knife wielder

Banned ~
He's a bully. That's what bullies do.

MasterBlaster

Rest In Peace Boyd
Be thankful I'm not admin. I'd love to show you what I'd do.

Sharona

white wine divorcee
The fact intercourse causes soooo many infections and tears and warts attests to the unnaturalness of intercourse, that its not meant to be. The vaginas primary function IS NOT to be penetrated by a penis but to eject a baby for birth. They r two muscle tissues / sphincters pressed against each other to help the baby be pushed out.

Penetration of the penis into the vagina is completely unnecessary for conception.

TheHaze

Site Supporter

TheHaze

Site Supporter
The fact intercourse causes soooo many infections and tears and warts attests to the unnaturalness of intercourse, that its not meant to be. The vaginas primary function IS NOT to be penetrated by a penis but to eject a baby for birth.
What is your thinking about just sucking cock ?

X

Factory Bastard
The fact intercourse causes soooo many infections and tears and warts attests to the unnaturalness of intercourse, that its not meant to be. The vaginas primary function IS NOT to be penetrated by a penis but to eject a baby for birth. They r two muscle tissues / sphincters pressed against each other to help the baby be pushed out.

Penetration of the penis into the vagina is completely unnecessary for conception.

Poop chute ??

Maggie Faggart

Hisnumberonefan
In the days of Sodom, so too were men giving themselves over to all the pleasures of the flesh, eating, drinking, marrying, giving in marriage.
Men shameful with men, women casting aside their role of motherhood and lusting after women.