Knowledge

realgrimm

∙·▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ḊḭṠṘḔḠḀṘḊḔḊ ṼḭṠḬṏṆḀṙẏ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫∙·
Super Moderator

Sharona

white wine divorcee
The fact intercourse causes soooo many infections and tears and warts attests to the unnaturalness of intercourse, that its not meant to be. The vaginas primary function IS NOT to be penetrated by a penis but to eject a baby for birth. They r two muscle tissues / sphincters pressed against each other to help the baby be pushed out.

Penetration of the penis into the vagina is completely unnecessary for conception.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Elite Bastards

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Elite Bastards
The fact intercourse causes soooo many infections and tears and warts attests to the unnaturalness of intercourse, that its not meant to be. The vaginas primary function IS NOT to be penetrated by a penis but to eject a baby for birth.
What is your thinking about just sucking cock ?

Stinkyfinger

Dedicated Deviant
The fact intercourse causes soooo many infections and tears and warts attests to the unnaturalness of intercourse, that its not meant to be. The vaginas primary function IS NOT to be penetrated by a penis but to eject a baby for birth. They r two muscle tissues / sphincters pressed against each other to help the baby be pushed out.

Penetration of the penis into the vagina is completely unnecessary for conception.

Poop chute ??

Maggie Faggart

Rapture Ready 2019
In the days of Sodom, so too were men giving themselves over to all the pleasures of the flesh, eating, drinking, marrying, giving in marriage.
Men shameful with men, women casting aside their role of motherhood and lusting after women.

Top Bottom