Labour wins in a landslide in Britain

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Factory Bastard
Lmao this boring clown should thank his lucky stars that people are sick of the tories, because it sure as hell wasn't his charisma that got him the job.

The first past the post system has to go too, because if it wasn't for that outdated system, Reform would have took hundreds of seats....

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Lmao this boring clown should thank his lucky stars that people are sick of the tories, because it sure as hell wasn't his charisma that got him the job.

The first past the post system has to go too, because if it wasn't for that outdated system, Reform would have took hundreds of seats....

Of course you would support Farage and Reform even when Brexit has been a massive economic failure.

Oh well, it's your country, not mine.

Admin.

We want you to like us, say nice things about us.
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Perhaps that's the problem with politics in this day and age, is that too fucking many people believe "Charisma" is what makes a leader, not abilities.

"How did the candidate do in law school?" "Who cares, did you see him act on that tv show?"

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
You have no clue what you're talking about.

Blaming Brexit for Britain's economic issues is peak leftardism.

It's not the only problem, but it is a contributing problem. It certainly hasn't improved anything and t
that trade is lost and the revenue it generates for government is lost too.

Again, I don't have a vote and don't have to live with the outcome.

Admin.

We want you to like us, say nice things about us.
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
It's not the only problem, but it is a contributing problem. It certainly hasn't improved anything and t
that trade is lost and the revenue it generates for government is lost too.

Again, I don't have a vote and don't have to live with the outcome.
Well at least Faerie Anne doesn't have to compete with the Poles, to get those day laborer jobs