Lefties Losing It..

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I remember when you tried to convince me you were a lefty. Anything to curry favor, kiss ass.

"I vote Green." :eyeRoLL:

:GiggleBitch:
I do vote Green stupid. The Greens Party is represented by both main parties, namely Liberal and Labour. Being a Liberal in Australia also means that you’re a conservative. So for the sake of Trolling you clowns…conservative I am! Yeeehaa y’all…

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I do vote Green stupid. The Greens Party is represented by both main parties, namely Liberal and Labour. Being a Liberal in Australia also means that you’re a conservative. So for the sake of Trolling you clowns…conservative I am! Yeeehaa y’all…
@Lily : So it’s a 2-party system but leaning right (conservative) for obvious reasons—conservation being the prerogative.

As of the 2022 federal election, the Greens are the third largest political party in Australia by vote and the fourth-largest by elected representation.

The
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
are currently in a
with
in the
, and have been consecutively since 2008.This represents the only jurisdiction in
where the Greens have a power-sharing agreement.

Last edited:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You vote filthy soughs and garbage fish. Fucking mess

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Lily : So it’s a 2-party system but leaning right (conservative) for obvious reasons—conservation being the prerogative.

As of the 2022 federal election, the Greens are the third largest political party in Australia by vote and the fourth-largest by elected representation.

The
are currently in a
with
in the
, and have been consecutively since 2008.This represents the only jurisdiction in
where the Greens have a power-sharing agreement.

What are you conserving? I would like to know.

See, in this country the only things conservatives want is to remove power from the citizens. They want the elites, corporations, the government to maintain it all. They want to conserve power.

They want to take everything from us so that they can conserve the status quo.

And, no, we won't have it. Not without a fight.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
What are you conserving? I would like to know.

See, in this country the only things conservatives want is to remove power from the citizens. They want the elites, corporations, the government to maintain it all. They want to conserve power.

They want to take everything from us so that they can conserve the status quo.

And, no, we won't have it. Not without a fight.
Jesus…that’s a little over the top Poarkahontas! Lol

The Greens aim is proper management of our present so that we have a sustainable future for ourselves and those to follow.

My personal interests lie with the environment, which also includes land management and conservation, as well as that of our surrounding oceans given that we’re an island nation as such.

I’m also concerned about the impact that industry has on our marine life and water quality. This includes pollution obviously, but also the impact mining has, particularly fracking for gas in our seabed.

I’d like more security patrols on our marine borders. Illegal immigration (boat people) and illegal fishing is of great concern to me…

In Australia, we proud ourselves as a multicultural nation, and strongly recognise that united we stand, but divided we fall.

We don’t fuck around like you lefty lunatics in other words…

whet-bish.gif

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Jesus…that’s a little over the top Poarkahontas! Lol

The Greens aim is proper management of our present so that we have a sustainable future for ourselves and those to follow.

My personal interests lie with the environment, which also includes land management and conservation, as well as that of our surrounding oceans given that we’re an island nation as such.

I’m also concerned about the impact that industry has on our marine life and water quality. This includes pollution obviously, but also the impact mining has, particularly fracking for gas in our seabed.

I’d like more security patrols on our marine borders. Illegal immigration (boat people) and illegal fishing is of great concern to me…

In Australia, we proud ourselves as a multicultural nation, and strongly recognise that united we stand, but divided we fall.

We don’t fuck around like you lefty lunatics in other words…

whet-bish.gif
Then you have very little in common with American conservatives, dolt. Figure it the fuck out, dipshit.