Let Freedom ring!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Fukin cops best get on the RIGHT side or die!

Uhm, what are you going to kill people for exactly?

You'll know it when you see it.

So, you don't know. Unsurprising.

Ummm, ok slob.

It must be so weird to have homicidal rage and not be able to articulate why you're in such a tizzy.

I'm sure it is, dummy.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Ummm, ok slob.

It must be so weird to have homicidal rage and not be able to articulate why you're in such a tizzy.

I'm sure it is, dummy.

You and a couple of other numbskulls are always talking about murdering people. Clearly, the 650k that were sacrificed in the Civil War don't actually mean anything to you. And you dare call yourselves patriots. What you are is idiotic low rent garbage.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Ummm, ok slob.

I'm sure it is, dummy.

You and a couple of other numbskulls are always talking about murdering people. Clearly, the 650k that were sacrificed in the Civil War don't actually mean anything to you. And you dare call yourselves patriots. What you are is idiotic low rent garbage.

ATTENTION DUMBASS:

About 30 million dead is a good START during the next civil war.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Ummm, ok slob.

I'm sure it is, dummy.

ATTENTION DUMBASS:

You're stupid.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Ummm, ok slob.

I'm sure it is, dummy.

ATTENTION DUMBASS:

You're stupid.

And you're a stupid assed hand wringin nosey bitch.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Ummm, ok slob.

I'm sure it is, dummy.

ATTENTION DUMBASS:

You're stupid.

Nosy? We're talking about a Civil War and that makes me nosy? You're definitely stupid.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Ummm, ok slob.

I'm sure it is, dummy.

ATTENTION DUMBASS:

You're stupid.

Nosy? We're talking about a Civil War and that makes me nosy? You're definitely stupid.

Naw, cause you're forcing your vax views on others like a typical cunt lib. A nice trip for you to a gas chamber would fix that.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Ummm, ok slob.

I'm sure it is, dummy.

ATTENTION DUMBASS:

You're stupid.

Naw, cause you're forcing your vax views on others like a typical cunt lib. A nice trip for you to a gas chamber would fix that.

I am not forcing anything you mouthbreathing fucktard. You can choose not to read it.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Ummm, ok slob.

I'm sure it is, dummy.

ATTENTION DUMBASS:

You're stupid.

I am not forcing anything you mouthbreathing fucktard. You can choose not to read it.

I choose not to get the vax, I choose not to wear a mask. They've been demonstrated to be a waste.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Ummm, ok slob.

I'm sure it is, dummy.

ATTENTION DUMBASS:

You're stupid.

I choose not to get the vax, I choose not to wear a mask. They've been demonstrated to be a waste.

Then, don't. What it doesn't give you the power to do is to tell me not to post my views on vaccines or any other topic . See how that works, authoritarian dummy?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Ummm, ok slob.

I'm sure it is, dummy.

ATTENTION DUMBASS:

You're stupid.

That's how the conversations start going when there is an attempt to kill liberal democracy and change the country into a one party left wing authoritarian state.

It's not like any of you can be reasoned with and your "side" has no problem with unchecked violence and domestic terror while taking political prisoners. Calling a protest an "insurrection"....just because people "trespassed" while not being left.

None of you will ever take an honest look at yourselves....ever.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Ummm, ok slob.

I'm sure it is, dummy.

ATTENTION DUMBASS:

You're stupid.

That's how the conversations start going when there is an attempt to kill liberal democracy and change the country into a one party left wing authoritarian state.

It's not like any of you can be reasoned with and your "side" has no problem with unchecked violence and domestic terror while taking political prisoners. Calling a protest an "insurrection"....just because people "trespassed" while not being left.

Why are you rambling to me now?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Ummm, ok slob.

I'm sure it is, dummy.

ATTENTION DUMBASS:

You're stupid.

Then, don't. What it doesn't give you the power to do is to tell me not to post my views on vaccines or any other topic . See how that works, authoritarian dummy?

Unlike your authoritarian party, he wont be trying to destroy your livelihood or use the government to enforce his will upon you.

See how that works?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Ummm, ok slob.

I'm sure it is, dummy.

ATTENTION DUMBASS:

You're stupid.

Just wasting time. Clearly.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Ummm, ok slob.

I'm sure it is, dummy.

ATTENTION DUMBASS:

You're stupid.

Unlike your authoritarian party, he wont be trying to destroy your livelihood or use the government to enforce his will upon you.

See how that works?

Don't you have to have a livelihood to destroy first, bitch?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Ummm, ok slob.

I'm sure it is, dummy.

ATTENTION DUMBASS:

You're stupid.

Just wasting time. Clearly.

Yes, I don't read 95% of your posts. You're a tedious bitch.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Ummm, ok slob.

I'm sure it is, dummy.

ATTENTION DUMBASS:

You're stupid.

If you were gassed tho, you'd be much more entertaining. Still, I suppose its also entertaining to watch you cunts flip out and demand everyone get a vax that doesnt work.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Ummm, ok slob.

I'm sure it is, dummy.

ATTENTION DUMBASS:

You're stupid.

If you were gassed tho, you'd be much more entertaining. Still, I suppose its also entertaining to watch you cunts flip out and demand everyone get a vax that doesnt work.

I haven't demanded anything. Prove that I have demanded that you go get vaccinated. You can post the thread here.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Ummm, ok slob.

I'm sure it is, dummy.

ATTENTION DUMBASS:

You're stupid.

I haven't demanded anything. Prove that I have demanded that you go get vaccinated. You can post the thread here.

Sorry bitch, you're a leftist shitbag so you get stuffed in the same bag as Don Lemon. Same death camp too!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Ummm, ok slob.

I'm sure it is, dummy.

ATTENTION DUMBASS:

You're stupid.

Sorry bitch, you're a leftist shitbag so you get stuffed in the same bag as Don Lemon. Same death camp too!

You're a right-wing piece of shit hypocrite. And you shall be doomed to live a long life and watch all the SJW destroy the world you were born into.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Ummm, ok slob.

I'm sure it is, dummy.

ATTENTION DUMBASS:

You're stupid.

See how that works?

Don't you have to have a livelihood to destroy first, bitch?

Whether or not you are employed is irrelevant.

But you are fucking stupid.....so of course you dont get a simple point and try to gun for the personal.

Your entire party is nothing but shit fucking narcissistic people that only destroy the country.

Thanks for voting for women to get raped by predatory men in prison, for perverts to expose themselves to women and girls and to take away education options from inner city kids, you hateful stupid cunt.

The left is nothing but authoritarian, anti American, fascist pieces of fucking shit who cant even talk to people.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Ummm, ok slob.

I'm sure it is, dummy.

ATTENTION DUMBASS:

You're stupid.

You're a right-wing piece of shit hypocrite. And you shall be doomed to live a long life and watch all the SJW destroy the world you were born into.

True dat! I actually hope to be witness to the aposcaplisp. :Happy5: