Let Freedom ring!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Fukin cops best get on the RIGHT side or die!

Uhm, what are you going to kill people for exactly?

You'll know it when you see it.

So, you don't know. Unsurprising.

Ummm, ok slob.

It must be so weird to have homicidal rage and not be able to articulate why you're in such a tizzy.

I'm sure it is, dummy.

You and a couple of other numbskulls are always talking about murdering people. Clearly, the 650k that were sacrificed in the Civil War don't actually mean anything to you. And you dare call yourselves patriots. What you are is idiotic low rent garbage.

ATTENTION DUMBASS:

About 30 million dead is a good START during the next civil war.

You're stupid.

And you're a stupid assed hand wringin nosey bitch.

Nosy? We're talking about a Civil War and that makes me nosy? You're definitely stupid.

Naw, cause you're forcing your vax views on others like a typical cunt lib. A nice trip for you to a gas chamber would fix that.

I am not forcing anything you mouthbreathing fucktard. You can choose not to read it.

I choose not to get the vax, I choose not to wear a mask. They've been demonstrated to be a waste.

Then, don't. What it doesn't give you the power to do is to tell me not to post my views on vaccines or any other topic . See how that works, authoritarian dummy?

Unlike your authoritarian party, he wont be trying to destroy your livelihood or use the government to enforce his will upon you.

See how that works?

Don't you have to have a livelihood to destroy first, bitch?

Whether or not you are employed is irrelevant.

But you are fucking stupid.....so of course you dont get a simple point and try to gun for the personal.

Your entire party is nothing but shit fucking narcissistic people that only destroy the country.

Thanks for voting for women to get raped by predatory men in prison, for perverts to expose themselves to women and girls and to take away education options from inner city kids, you hateful stupid cunt.

Why are you so angry? What does my personal life have anything to do with any post here?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Ummm, ok slob.

It must be so weird to have homicidal rage and not be able to articulate why you're in such a tizzy.

I'm sure it is, dummy.

You and a couple of other numbskulls are always talking about murdering people. Clearly, the 650k that were sacrificed in the Civil War don't actually mean anything to you. And you dare call yourselves patriots. What you are is idiotic low rent garbage.

ATTENTION DUMBASS:

You're stupid.

Nosy? We're talking about a Civil War and that makes me nosy? You're definitely stupid.

Naw, cause you're forcing your vax views on others like a typical cunt lib. A nice trip for you to a gas chamber would fix that.

I am not forcing anything you mouthbreathing fucktard. You can choose not to read it.

I choose not to get the vax, I choose not to wear a mask. They've been demonstrated to be a waste.

Then, don't. What it doesn't give you the power to do is to tell me not to post my views on vaccines or any other topic . See how that works, authoritarian dummy?

Unlike your authoritarian party, he wont be trying to destroy your livelihood or use the government to enforce his will upon you.

See how that works?

But you are fucking stupid.....so of course you dont get a simple point and try to gun for the personal.

Your entire party is nothing but shit fucking narcissistic people that only destroy the country.

Thanks for voting for women to get raped by predatory men in prison, for perverts to expose themselves to women and girls and to take away education options from inner city kids, you hateful stupid cunt.

Why are you so angry? What does my personal life have anything to do with any post here?

Says the person who uses a former drug habit and former living situation against dove

Hypocrite much?

That question was rhetorical of course

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Ummm, ok slob.

I'm sure it is, dummy.

ATTENTION DUMBASS:

You're stupid.

See how that works?

Putting the EYE in EYERONNY! :LOL3:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
107735344_10157652869602947_71371478254947980_n.jpg

You really are a stupid human being if you believe any of that is true.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Ignorance abounds. Hope ya make it

my gay male bestie since HS is pressuring me to get this vaxx

college educated… multiple degrees… father is a doctor, mother was a teacher before she died of a stroke…. He is literally saying that it’s going to be us (the vaccinated) v them (the unvaccinated)

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

college educated… multiple degrees… father is a doctor, mother was a teacher before she died of a stroke…. He is literally saying that it’s going to be us (the vaccinated) v them (the unvaccinated)
Can he explain to you why it neither prevents infection nor prevents the spread once the initial host is infected?

Wouldn't a logical person agree that a vaccine with zero benefits and even the slightest risk is really not a prudent proposition?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Can he explain to you why it neither prevents infection nor prevents the spread once the initial host is infected?

Wouldn't a logical person agree that a vaccine with zero benefits and even the slightest risk is really not a prudent proposition?

He is saying that the delta variant is much stronger and even young healthy people are requiring ventilators when before it was only the more susceptible….

The bubonic plague is the perfect example of what they are trying to prevent here… to stop people from dying in agony on the streets because we don’t have the hospital capacity to house or treat them. As someone who had to go to an ER during the pandemic… they didn’t keep the covid cases in those facilities. I’m not just talking about the hospital floors/departments… the ENTIRE building was covid free.

TBH I’ve heard your same argument about the ER from my NFL friend who said that the ER was empty where he was at right before he caught it. I also have a friend who almost killed his elderly father after he was reckless and caught it after infecting several of his friends… I tried to warn both of them about sheltering in place before the vaccine was released. They are both vaxxed now.

Look…. I’m not gonna tell you to get the vaccine, but the general public had this same reaction to the original small pox vaccine…. I get this virus is much more complex and there is a clusterfuck of information out there toppled with an election…. But if you’re not going to get the vaxx, I hope you stay the fuck home and keep everyone you care about who isn’t vaxxed with you.

I’ve been a hermit since this shit broke… and I take extreme precaution when I’m out…. my daughter will barely see me and it’s masked since her friend who caught it was told that he will probably never regain his sense of smell again. She is educated and probably the smartest one in our family. My son and I listen to her instructions and he graduated HS with an associates degree. None of us have had it thank GAWD. My GF who did have it can’t catch her breath after walk up a flight stairs. This shit is real.

I told you when this kicked off I felt it was biological warfare. You know I couldn’t have another baby with my ex even if I wanted to after he was stabbed with anthrax?

I find it really hard to believe that it would have lasted this long had it been a hoax. You have to know when to listen and when to NOT.

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm living my best life, going about as I always have for the last 2 years. No vax and no real worries. The vax wont save you anyway. Talked to a coworker yesterday who got the J&J vax recently. He's doing ok for the most part but feels like he's got the flu......just like 99% of everyone who gets actual covid.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm living my best life, going about as I always have for the last 2 years. No vax and no real worries. The vax wont save you anyway. Talked to a coworker yesterday who got the J&J vax recently. He's doing ok for the most part but feels like he's got the flu......just like 99% of everyone who gets actual covid.

Sad you live in a ghetto tho

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
199200595_10223009443177459_3344822111661247418_n.jpg

I'm gonna be a happy idiot
And struggle for the legal tender
Where the ads take aim and lay their claim
To the heart and the soul of the spender
And believe in whatever may lie
In those things that money can buy
Where true love could have been a contender

Exactly.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Isn’t the Johnson and Johnson vaxx the one with blood clot issues?

I have said elsewhere on this site that the vaxx is only good for 6-12 months. I think it was meant to get us through the delta variant that they have been predicting since the outbreak.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Sad you live in a ghetto tho
LOL! Yea, the ghetto is full of $250K homes!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I have said elsewhere on this site that the vaxx is only good for 6-12 months. I think it was meant to get us through the delta variant that they have been predicting since the outbreak.
Thats what I've heard too. One guy I know is ok and my coworker has another week before he's out of the woods.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Thats what I've heard too. One guy I know is ok and my coworker has another week before he's out of the woods.

Dammed if you do… dammed if you don’t. Yowza. I can’t even imagine waiting for news like that.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Ummm, ok slob.

I'm sure it is, dummy.

ATTENTION DUMBASS:

You're stupid.

See how that works?

The left is nothing but authoritarian, anti American, fascist pieces of fucking shit who cant even talk to people.

What I am is right. You're a constantly unemployed bitch.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Your problem is that you don't understand "public health" vs individual outcomes. Public health is meant to protect a huge number of people. It is not meant, and can't, protect each individual person. We all have different health issues, blood types, immune systems, etc.

It's the 1% who have died and 23% with long haulers symptoms that are concerning. If most get over it, good for them. When you die or get a double lung transplant it's a problem.

And if you choose not to do anything about it, don't. STFU about everyone else. You've made your choice. It's not up to you to determine what is right for anyone else.

It's inaccurate to say that the vaccines haven't helped. The data clearly shows the death rate decreasing dramatically since vaccinations began.

See Daily New Deaths graph for evidence.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Your problem is that you don't understand "public health" vs individual outcomes. Public health is meant to protect a huge number of people. It is not meant, and can't, protect each individual person. We all have different health issues, blood types, immune systems, etc.

It's the 1% who have died and 23% with long haulers symptoms that are concerning. If most get over it, good for them. When you die or get a double lung transplant it's a problem.

And if you choose not to do anything about it, don't. STFU about everyone else. You've made your choice. It's not up to you to determine what is right for anyone else.

It's inaccurate to say that the vaccines haven't helped. The data clearly shows the death rate decreasing dramatically since vaccinations began.

1% havent died. Thats a lie. It's much closer to half that. This claim is another prime example tho.

We have people just like you air claiming numbers that turn out to be inaccurate and then every time you people revise said number, you expect everyone "TO BELIEVE THE SCIENCE!" Lemme know when the goalpost settles down, mmkay? Meanwhile, you have hypocrite assholes like president nigger setting up a super spreader event and the hypocritical demigod asshole doesnt even cut the invite list until the jig is up!

You fukin morons said vax and unmask. Now its vax and mask. You said vax and you wont get it, then vax and when you get it, it will be much better. Then we have cases where vaxed people STILL DIE. You assholes said vax and when you get it, you arent contageous, then it was you're not AS contageous, now, its you ARE as contagious. You said masks prevent transmission and I pick up a fukin box of surgical masks, the very same masks recomended, and read that they work to contain and reduce BACTERIA, NOT VIRUS'. See how one might not cotton to your bullshit, asshat?

As far as STFU and deal with my fate, how about we do that with AIDS patients? After all, them cocksuckers just had to keep their dicks covered or out of each others asses. FUK NO! We have an entire drug industry dedicated to creating all sorts of new faggit disease cocktails to keep those degenerate bastards alive...and thats WAY easier to control. Hell, they even get a pill to keep them from getting AIDS if they wanna get fucked in the ass by some raging AIDS infested ass puncher! Oh but you cunts wouldnt have THAT!

Fuk no bitch! I expect the health industry to spend 4X the money on people like me! And I expect a vaccine that ACTUALLY works and PREVENTS me from getting COVID ITFP!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

1% havent died. Thats a lie. It's much closer to half that. This claim is another prime example tho.

We have people just like you air claiming numbers that turn out to be inaccurate and then every time you people revise said number, you expect everyone "TO BELIEVE THE SCIENCE!" Lemme know when the goalpost settles down, mmkay? Meanwhile, you have hypocrite assholes like president nigger setting up a super spreader event and the hypocritical demigod asshole doesnt even cut the invite list until the jig is up!

You fukin morons said vax and unmask. Now its vax and mask. You said vax and you wont get it, then vax and when you get it, it will be much better. Then we have cases where vaxed people STILL DIE. You assholes said vax and when you get it, you arent contageous, then it was you're not AS contageous, now, its you ARE as contagious. You said masks prevent transmission and I pick up a fukin box of surgical masks, the very same masks recomended, and read that they work to contain and reduce BACTERIA, NOT VIRUS'. See how one might not cotton to your bullshit, asshat?

As far as STFU and deal with my fate, how about we do that with AIDS patients? After all, them cocksuckers just had to keep their dicks covered or out of each others asses. FUK NO! We have an entire drug industry dedicated to creating all sorts of new faggit disease cocktails to keep those degenerate bastards alive...and thats WAY easier to control. Hell, they even get a pill to keep them from getting AIDS if they wanna get fucked in the ass by some raging AIDS infested ass puncher! Oh but you cunts wouldnt have THAT!

Fuk no bitch! I expect the health industry to spend 4X the money on people like me! And I expect a vaccine that ACTUALLY works and PREVENTS me from getting COVID ITFP!

Its absolutely disgusting and authoritarian that these people actually say that people who didnt just obey their POLITICAL narrative, they should not receive any medical treatment.

It shows you how dark and unempathic and hateful they are.

Another reason to fight against M4A....a federal government ran healthcare where the government decides who gets what care. Fuck that.

These people dehumanize and demonize people so deeply that they would actually deny medical care to people based on how the person obeys and bends to their narratives.

Have you ever read on the psychology of genocide?

Look at this. It's a study that shows college students are way less empathetic than they were since the year 2000.

I bet if we did this study to a larger portion of the public.....we would see exactly what we already know.

You see this authoritarian shit with leftists all the time. Especailly those in more progressive cocoons. Its revolting when they start thinking they a have a right to dictate who should get medical care based on who agreed with them. Beyond fucking revolting. Normal people do not say shit like this.

There is something very fucking wrong with them spiritually. This lack of empathy and hatred of democracy is like mental rot.

For clarity I'm just responding to you. I have that person and Lily on ignore and I'm keeping it that way.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

More people have died from the EGT than people that died from the atomic bomb dropping on Hiroshima. FACT! Now settle down and shut your cock sucker!