Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
BOOM!

e3564721c988acbf.jpg

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm living my best life, going about as I always have for the last 2 years. No vax and no real worries. The vax wont save you anyway. Talked to a coworker yesterday who got the J&J vax recently. He's doing ok for the most part but feels like he's got the flu......just like 99% of everyone who gets actual covid.

Your problem is that you don't understand "public health" vs individual outcomes. Public health is meant to protect a huge number of people. It is not meant, and can't, protect each individual person. We all have different health issues, blood types, immune systems, etc.

It's the 1% who have died and 23% with long haulers symptoms that are concerning. If most get over it, good for them. When you die or get a double lung transplant it's a problem.

And if you choose not to do anything about it, don't. STFU about everyone else. You've made your choice. It's not up to you to determine what is right for anyone else.

It's inaccurate to say that the vaccines haven't helped. The data clearly shows the death rate decreasing dramatically since vaccinations began.

See Daily New Deaths graph for evidence.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

More people have died from the EGT than people that died from the atomic bomb dropping on Hiroshima. FACT! Now settle down and shut your cock sucker!

No, I won't, trash.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I'm living my best life, going about as I always have for the last 2 years. No vax and no real worries. The vax wont save you anyway. Talked to a coworker yesterday who got the J&J vax recently. He's doing ok for the most part but feels like he's got the flu......just like 99% of everyone who gets actual covid.

Your problem is that you don't understand "public health" vs individual outcomes. Public health is meant to protect a huge number of people. It is not meant, and can't, protect each individual person. We all have different health issues, blood types, immune systems, etc.

It's the 1% who have died and 23% with long haulers symptoms that are concerning. If most get over it, good for them. When you die or get a double lung transplant it's a problem.

And if you choose not to do anything about it, don't. STFU about everyone else. You've made your choice. It's not up to you to determine what is right for anyone else.

It's inaccurate to say that the vaccines haven't helped. The data clearly shows the death rate decreasing dramatically since vaccinations began.

More people have died from the EGT than people that died from the atomic bomb dropping on Hiroshima. FACT! Now settle down and shut your cock sucker!

No, I won't, trash.

Fucking CUNT!!!! I said SHUT IT!!!! You cocksucking whore!!! Shovel 'em down like burritos dont ya Burrito Bison!!!!!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

You really think if she had the opportunity to suck cock she’d be as mireable and generally bitter as she is?
#thinkthisonethru

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

No, I won't, trash.

Fucking CUNT!!!! I said SHUT IT!!!! You cocksucking whore!!! Shovel 'em down like burritos dont ya Burrito Bison!!!!!

More meltdown please.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

You really think if she had the opportunity to suck cock she’d be as mireable and generally bitter as she is?
#thinkthisonethru

Very true. I mean, sucking is one thing, fucking is another. She is obviously lacking a good dicking.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

No, I won't, trash.

More meltdown please.

No, I think you've had enough melted cheeses. Try some vegetables.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Death from vaccines. Just the facts:

Reports of death after COVID-19 vaccination are rare. More than 346 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through August 2, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 6,490 reports of death (0.0019%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine.

More rare than death from the disease itself.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

No, I won't, trash.

More meltdown please.

Oh man

That was a top shelf clap back lmao

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

#thinkthisonethru

Very true. I mean, sucking is one thing, fucking is another. She is obviously lacking a good dicking.

No, I'm just a bitch with people I can't stand.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

No, I won't, trash.

More meltdown please.

Too bad you can't access a brain.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

No, I won't, trash.

More meltdown please.

Put down the Debbie cakes. You've got a lot of fat forming around the most important organ. I mean, I know some fat people, but a fat head too..... honey you literally take the CAKE!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

No, I won't, trash.

More meltdown please.

Bland

Fo better

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

No, I won't, trash.

More meltdown please.

Put down the Debbie cakes. You've got a lot of fat forming around the most important organ. I mean, I know some fat people, but a fat head too..... honey you literally take the CAKE!

Whatever you think I am, I'm not a garbage trailer trash fucktard like you.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

No, I won't, trash.

More meltdown please.

No shit, even if the garbage man were to swing around and pick your ass up, they would need to call in a crane and a semi truck to haul your ass off! I can hear them backing up to pick you up now..... beeep beep, beep loloolol.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

No, I won't, trash.

More meltdown please.

No shit, even if the garbage man were to swing around and pick your ass up, they would need to call in a crane and a semi truck to haul your ass off! I can hear them backing up to pick you up now..... beeep beep, beep loloolol.
Bwahahahahahaha

oh damn

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

No, I won't, trash.

More meltdown please.

Oh how clever, maybe when you graduate from 5th grade, you'll really be funny.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

No, I won't, trash.

More meltdown please.

And maybe when you put down your 5th chocolate cake you'll actually be able to say something coherent other than "nom nom nom nom" hahaha.

matilda-chocolate.gif

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Can anyone tell me why blazer is kicking Oak’s ass today?

just mildly curious here

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

No, I won't, trash.

More meltdown please.

And maybe when you put down your 5th chocolate cake you'll actually be able to say something coherent other than "nom nom nom nom" hahaha.

matilda-chocolate.gif
Hahahahahahahahahsha

The gif tho

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

No, I won't, trash.

More meltdown please.

matilda-chocolate.gif

Is that the best you have? It's no wonder you're a loser who lives in a trailer. It's been done by many far superior to you.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

No, I won't, trash.

More meltdown please.

matilda-chocolate.gif

Is that the best you have? It's no wonder you're a loser who lives in a trailer. It's been done by many far superior to you.

Do I make you horny baby lol.....

giphy.gif

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

No, I won't, trash.

More meltdown please.

matilda-chocolate.gif

giphy.gif

I've seen your picture in one of these threads with your Confederate retard get up on. You're not worth spitting at.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

No, I won't, trash.

More meltdown please.

matilda-chocolate.gif

giphy.gif

I've seen your picture in one of these threads with your Confederate retard get up on. You're not worth spitting at.

Fuck you, at least I can fit in something other than a set of King size bed sheets lol.

Is this how it all began, tell the truth lol.....

C-TL4w.gif