Let Freedom ring!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm living my best life, going about as I always have for the last 2 years. No vax and no real worries. The vax wont save you anyway. Talked to a coworker yesterday who got the J&J vax recently. He's doing ok for the most part but feels like he's got the flu......just like 99% of everyone who gets actual covid.

Your problem is that you don't understand "public health" vs individual outcomes. Public health is meant to protect a huge number of people. It is not meant, and can't, protect each individual person. We all have different health issues, blood types, immune systems, etc.

It's the 1% who have died and 23% with long haulers symptoms that are concerning. If most get over it, good for them. When you die or get a double lung transplant it's a problem.

And if you choose not to do anything about it, don't. STFU about everyone else. You've made your choice. It's not up to you to determine what is right for anyone else.

It's inaccurate to say that the vaccines haven't helped. The data clearly shows the death rate decreasing dramatically since vaccinations began.

See Daily New Deaths graph for evidence.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

More people have died from the EGT than people that died from the atomic bomb dropping on Hiroshima. FACT! Now settle down and shut your cock sucker!

No, I won't, trash.

Fucking CUNT!!!! I said SHUT IT!!!! You cocksucking whore!!! Shovel 'em down like burritos dont ya Burrito Bison!!!!!

More meltdown please.

No, I think you've had enough melted cheeses. Try some vegetables.

Too bad you can't access a brain.

Put down the Debbie cakes. You've got a lot of fat forming around the most important organ. I mean, I know some fat people, but a fat head too..... honey you literally take the CAKE!

Whatever you think I am, I'm not a garbage trailer trash fucktard like you.

No shit, even if the garbage man were to swing around and pick your ass up, they would need to call in a crane and a semi truck to haul your ass off! I can hear them backing up to pick you up now..... beeep beep, beep loloolol.

Oh how clever, maybe when you graduate from 5th grade, you'll really be funny.

And maybe when you put down your 5th chocolate cake you'll actually be able to say something coherent other than "nom nom nom nom" hahaha.

matilda-chocolate.gif

Is that the best you have? It's no wonder you're a loser who lives in a trailer. It's been done by many far superior to you.

Do I make you horny baby lol.....

giphy.gif

I've seen your picture in one of these threads with your Confederate retard get up on. You're not worth spitting at.

Fuck you, at least I can fit in something other than a set of King size bed sheets lol.

Is this how it all began, tell the truth lol.....

C-TL4w.gif

But you haven't got out of the trailer all your life. Got it, congratulations!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I'm living my best life, going about as I always have for the last 2 years. No vax and no real worries. The vax wont save you anyway. Talked to a coworker yesterday who got the J&J vax recently. He's doing ok for the most part but feels like he's got the flu......just like 99% of everyone who gets actual covid.

Your problem is that you don't understand "public health" vs individual outcomes. Public health is meant to protect a huge number of people. It is not meant, and can't, protect each individual person. We all have different health issues, blood types, immune systems, etc.

It's the 1% who have died and 23% with long haulers symptoms that are concerning. If most get over it, good for them. When you die or get a double lung transplant it's a problem.

And if you choose not to do anything about it, don't. STFU about everyone else. You've made your choice. It's not up to you to determine what is right for anyone else.

It's inaccurate to say that the vaccines haven't helped. The data clearly shows the death rate decreasing dramatically since vaccinations began.

See Daily New Deaths graph for evidence.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

More people have died from the EGT than people that died from the atomic bomb dropping on Hiroshima. FACT! Now settle down and shut your cock sucker!

No, I won't, trash.

Fucking CUNT!!!! I said SHUT IT!!!! You cocksucking whore!!! Shovel 'em down like burritos dont ya Burrito Bison!!!!!

More meltdown please.

No, I think you've had enough melted cheeses. Try some vegetables.

Too bad you can't access a brain.

Put down the Debbie cakes. You've got a lot of fat forming around the most important organ. I mean, I know some fat people, but a fat head too..... honey you literally take the CAKE!

Whatever you think I am, I'm not a garbage trailer trash fucktard like you.

No shit, even if the garbage man were to swing around and pick your ass up, they would need to call in a crane and a semi truck to haul your ass off! I can hear them backing up to pick you up now..... beeep beep, beep loloolol.

Oh how clever, maybe when you graduate from 5th grade, you'll really be funny.

And maybe when you put down your 5th chocolate cake you'll actually be able to say something coherent other than "nom nom nom nom" hahaha.

matilda-chocolate.gif

Is that the best you have? It's no wonder you're a loser who lives in a trailer. It's been done by many far superior to you.

Do I make you horny baby lol.....

giphy.gif

I've seen your picture in one of these threads with your Confederate retard get up on. You're not worth spitting at.

Fuck you, at least I can fit in something other than a set of King size bed sheets lol.

Is this how it all began, tell the truth lol.....

C-TL4w.gif

But you haven't got out of the trailer all your life. Got it, congratulations!

You're as clueless about me as how you are suppose to eat cake. Let me show you.....

Normal cake eating.....

k3g5Xf.gif

You...

AchingPlainLamprey-size_restricted.gif

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Even her cuck ass husband got the sadz. He want something other than cake for dinner. Poor lad.

joey-batey-cake-eating.gif

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Or let the dinner bell ring, if you're Oak hahaha. I must of made her hungry lol.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
When you are a depraved predator in CA and you expose your semi hard erection to women and a little girl in a female segregated area where women and girls are nude

FB-IMG-1626652257750.jpg

Such incredible progress for predators. Bravo.