Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
6dc87d0eaca6fccb.png

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm living my best life, going about as I always have for the last 2 years. No vax and no real worries. The vax wont save you anyway. Talked to a coworker yesterday who got the J&J vax recently. He's doing ok for the most part but feels like he's got the flu......just like 99% of everyone who gets actual covid.

Your problem is that you don't understand "public health" vs individual outcomes. Public health is meant to protect a huge number of people. It is not meant, and can't, protect each individual person. We all have different health issues, blood types, immune systems, etc.

It's the 1% who have died and 23% with long haulers symptoms that are concerning. If most get over it, good for them. When you die or get a double lung transplant it's a problem.

And if you choose not to do anything about it, don't. STFU about everyone else. You've made your choice. It's not up to you to determine what is right for anyone else.

It's inaccurate to say that the vaccines haven't helped. The data clearly shows the death rate decreasing dramatically since vaccinations began.

See Daily New Deaths graph for evidence.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Lily screams "it is not up to you to make decisions for everyone else" as she demands the power to make decisions for everyone else. You can't make this shit up.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm living my best life, going about as I always have for the last 2 years. No vax and no real worries. The vax wont save you anyway. Talked to a coworker yesterday who got the J&J vax recently. He's doing ok for the most part but feels like he's got the flu......just like 99% of everyone who gets actual covid.

Your problem is that you don't understand "public health" vs individual outcomes. Public health is meant to protect a huge number of people. It is not meant, and can't, protect each individual person. We all have different health issues, blood types, immune systems, etc.

It's the 1% who have died and 23% with long haulers symptoms that are concerning. If most get over it, good for them. When you die or get a double lung transplant it's a problem.

And if you choose not to do anything about it, don't. STFU about everyone else. You've made your choice. It's not up to you to determine what is right for anyone else.

It's inaccurate to say that the vaccines haven't helped. The data clearly shows the death rate decreasing dramatically since vaccinations began.

Lily screams "it is not up to you to make decisions for everyone else" as she demands the power to make decisions for everyone else. You can't make this shit up.

That's the left.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Where have I demanded power? Show it or STFU, you lying sack of shit. Who would I even get it from, you blithering fucking idiot?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

Are you blind?

The deaths per day were around 300 at the end of June.

And now they are up around 1500 per day.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Are you blind?

Delta has taken over from the alpha variant. There has been a resurgence of the virus. The death rate is overwhelmingly among the unvaccinated.

Just how stupid are you?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Are you blind?

Delta has taken over from the alpha variant. There has been a resurgence of the virus. The death rate is overwhelmingly among the unvaccinated.

Just how stupid are you?
We unvaxed will be the death of YUO! I hope!!!!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
“Give me liberty or give me a .02% chance of death"