Let me out of here...

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
@Bastard Factory right now. Its been so long down here. I killed enough motherfuckers and jizzed all over their corpses their families. Oh I seen about gibberish and its not wanted on there innocent faggoty ass boards on yours with that I SAY FUCK YOU!! shit on your head right now. 15 FUCKING MONTHS I ONCE NO TWICE DEFEAT @UncleDiLF for his world renomned championshit. I was the nWo they were so losted without me. I will supreme and emperial crush your skull and ass at the same time in front of your own blood son. Let me out...or IN depending on how you look at it. NOW!

OP
OP

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
Cool

Well I really don't have a choice. I need strong drink to get on with the shenanigans down here. @Bastard Factory I will send them all straight to HELL if you don't let me out of here.

OP
OP

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
Obviously the fear is too much for some and I regained my freedom independence. I will however be a dual poster.. I will not limit myself neither here or in the above boards. I will anally rule over this place so make sire all yo asses got protection on.

Ok getting fucked up now be back later or tomorrow depending if I can function somewhat normally

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
@Bastard Factory right now. Its been so long down here. I killed enough motherfuckers and jizzed all over their corpses their families. Oh I seen about gibberish and its not wanted on there innocent faggoty ass boards on yours with that I SAY FUCK YOU!! shit on your head right now. 15 FUCKING MONTHS I ONCE NO TWICE DEFEAT @UncleDiLF for his world renomned championshit. I was the nWo they were so losted without me. I will supreme and emperial crush your skull and ass at the same time in front of your own blood son. Let me out...or IN depending on how you look at it. NOW!

Hey you tunrcoAT FromHELL, you swine.

We dont want you here. wo don’t claim you, pond scum

OP
OP

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

Hey you tunrcoAT FromHELL, you swine.

We dont want you here. wo don’t claim you, pond scum
Ahaha make me leave or your mother will be my fucking bitch now and in Hell ahahaha