Liberal vermin scum don't even respect our fallen

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I actually thought Regan was a good president… even though Bush Sr was his VP *rolls eyes*

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It is so very American to act like people who were killed in wars for profit were some kind of heroes.

They were cannon fodder. I find that to be a very tragic way to die young.

The people who vandalized the flags were probably vets. I had some of them in my classes. They literally despised the USA after doing three, four, five tours in Iraq and Afghanistan. They knew what a crock of shit the whole thing is.
Sure after you brainwashed them :LOL3:

I never said jack shit to them about any of it. I was not a propagandist, and I was not about to disrespect young men and women who sacrificed so much. They came to me with their complaints. They were used up and spit out by the military. Many of them had pretty bad PTSD. It was tragic.

In spite of the fact that I am very open about my political beliefs here, in my work, as a professional, I kept the discussions in my classrooms to verifible facts, and left my students free to come to their own conclusions. It's not my fault that awareness of facts usually makes people liberal.
get raped and die, ya stupid brain dead whore!
^^^^ @Dove, I suppose you want me to be more like that wonderful Con there. Sweet and thoughtful, deep thinking guy.

I actually remember when Lok DID engage in conversations.

After a while of getting called a racist, a woman beater, so on.....he just kinda started this routine you see today.

The thinking here is "well if I'm gonna get accused of it.....imma gonna troll it".

I honestly think most of you WANT this behaviour from him.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I do not respect the elites who use the military for their own private profit seeking adventures across the globe.

You mean the Zionists who use American soldiers as though they're toys ?

I mean everyone who is responsible for sending young people to fight wars for profit. I find it to be despicable and utterly evil.
So basically - democrats

No. Basically, Republicans AND Democrats, both of whom get lots of money from defense contractors and all the peripheral war profiteers. All you have to do to know this for a fact and end the arguing is look up every member of Congress and see who their donations come from. The defense industry gives money to Dems and Cons alike, and you can see from their voting records that both Dems and Cons vote for wars.

Dems used to be more anti-war, but they haven't been for several decades now. At least since war monger CLinton took office.

So since you know this, why do you guys hate the few Republicans who are actually representing the people who voted for them?

And why are you guys not rallying behind the 2 democrats who were about the people? You know...like Tulsi?

I see a lot of attacking being directed at the wrong people.

Tulsi - now there’s a Democrat I can get behind in more ways than one

She is a hotty.

I love her.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Right wingers always being so dramatic and hysterical about EVERYTHING. And it never stops they're always rabid about something. Just look at the way post with their mouths frothing.. hilarious lmfao

But we aren't burning down all the black owned businesses in Kenosha at least.

And our anger is never because a rapist got shot 7 times and ended up paralyzed because they dumb ass fought cops.

So.....there is that.

Sindy666

Factory Bastard
Right wingers always being so dramatic and hysterical about EVERYTHING. And it never stops they're always rabid about something. Just look at the way post with their mouths frothing.. hilarious lmfao

No just killing cops at the nation's capitol while trying to stop the democratic process.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

No just killing cops at the nation's capitol while trying to stop the democratic process.
no cops were killed by rioters that day.

try again

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

So you are saying you dont fact check the corporatists. Got it.

But that precinct in Portland now...I mean should we talk about it?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

no cops were killed by rioters that day.

try again

But.....but.....wealthy corporate elites said so!!!

They need that or else is harder to label dissent "domestic terror" Big! Dont be mean. And rabid.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
When the left gets rabid and mad and butthurt

They brutally and viciously attack public servants who were not even involved. While meatsheilding and defending the politicains that create the conditions they are mad about in the first place.

Completely unaware that the ruling class just showed you can destroy all the poor, mostly minority communities you wish.....but dont you DARE spook the glorious overlords. That's terrorisms. Go attack peasents and wait for the government to care.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is so very American to act like people who were killed in wars for profit were some kind of heroes.

The people who vandalized the flags were probably vets. I had some of them in my classes. They literally despised the USA after doing three, four, five tours in Iraq and Afghanistan. They knew what a crock of shit the whole thing is.

I never said jack shit to them about any of it. I was not a propagandist, and I was not about to disrespect young men and women who sacrificed so much. They came to me with their complaints. They were used up and spit out by the military. Many of them had pretty bad PTSD. It was tragic.

In spite of the fact that I am very open about my political beliefs here, in my work, as a professional, I kept the discussions in my classrooms to verifible facts, and left my students free to come to their own conclusions. It's not my fault that awareness of facts usually makes people liberal.
^^^^ @Dove, I suppose you want me to be more like that wonderful Con there. Sweet and thoughtful, deep thinking guy.

After a while of getting called a racist, a woman beater, so on.....he just kinda started this routine you see today.

The thinking here is "well if I'm gonna get accused of it.....imma gonna troll it".

democRATs will NEVER EVER take the blame for their policies. Fuk em. They're ALL niggers!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

democRATs will NEVER EVER take the blame for their policies. Fuk em. They're ALL niggers!

They dont even understand the police are RAN and managed by Democrat unions.

They fucking went after regular ass people....public servants....who only carry out what these morons vote for.

Smh.

"I hate the government I religious vote for! So lemme burn down all these small businesses and attack police cuz I'm big mad i get what i vote for!"

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The officer you are referring to died of natural causes the next day. Also, stop lying. A relatively minor riot with little violence (the only person who died was an unarmed woman shot by police) and even the FBI has admitted there was no larger threat or goal. Riots are still bad, all of them, but you are extremely misinformed about this one all while trying to justify antifa/blm riots which killed dozens and caused billions in damages.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And? No proof of connection at all. More likely their wives were divorcing them and I bet the suicide rate among capital police is well below the suicide rate of police in general. You should be intelligent enough to recognize the logical fallacy of exhoc ergo propter hoc.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
And get your story straight. Are you a fan of the US Capital being stormed? Yeah sad Pence didn’t get hanged.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Sea, the FBI was likely the only people plotting anything about Jan 6th.

Please try to think about this. The FBI arranged a fake kidnapping of Gov Whitmer right here in MI.

This unrest and painting the people as "domestic terrorist".....anyone out of line with the establishment? That's authoritarianism.....using the Patriot Act as a weapon against Americans who have "wrong think".

It wasnt used when violent riots were going on in communities of innocent people. It wasnt used any of the times leftwing activists stormed the Capitol including BLM rioting and calling for murder at the Capitol.

It's being used to push a one party government and anyone supporting this is being used.