Liberal vermin scum don't even respect our fallen

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It is so very American to act like people who were killed in wars for profit were some kind of heroes.

They were cannon fodder. I find that to be a very tragic way to die young.

The people who vandalized the flags were probably vets. I had some of them in my classes. They literally despised the USA after doing three, four, five tours in Iraq and Afghanistan. They knew what a crock of shit the whole thing is.

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
It is so very American to act like people who were killed in wars for profit were some kind of heroes.

The people who vandalized the flags were probably vets. I had some of them in my classes. They literally despised the USA after doing three, four, five tours in Iraq and Afghanistan. They knew what a crock of shit the whole thing is.
Sure after you brainwashed them :LOL3:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I never said jack shit to them about any of it. I was not a propagandist, and I was not about to disrespect young men and women who sacrificed so much. They came to me with their complaints. They were used up and spit out by the military. Many of them had pretty bad PTSD. It was tragic.

In spite of the fact that I am very open about my political beliefs here, in my work, as a professional, I kept the discussions in my classrooms to verifible facts, and left my students free to come to their own conclusions. It's not my fault that awareness of facts usually makes people liberal.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Shitting on soldiers and vets is a leftwing thing. Always was.

The rest of us understand the problem is the authority the military is under.....and not the men/women who die.

These people who vandalized flags, will just continue voting the same way.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Shitting on soldiers and vets is a leftwing thing. Always was.

The rest of us understand the problem is the authority the military is under.....and not the men/women who die.

These people who vandalized flags, will just continue voting the same way.

I have never shit on a vet. Never. I have always been respectful to them. I have never blamed a soldier for any of it. I do feel bad that they are duped, but I don't blame them.

You always accuse liberals of thinking things that they don't actually think, @Dove. It's a really ugly characteristic you have, and why I give you so much grief. You need to stop accusing people and start having conversations with them instead. You don't even try.

Admin is a vet, and so is Spoon. So was Duke. All liberals.

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

LMFAO! Hoolee shit, you're a fukin idiot!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I never said jack shit to them about any of it. I was not a propagandist, and I was not about to disrespect young men and women who sacrificed so much. They came to me with their complaints. They were used up and spit out by the military. Many of them had pretty bad PTSD. It was tragic.

In spite of the fact that I am very open about my political beliefs here, in my work, as a professional, I kept the discussions in my classrooms to verifible facts, and left my students free to come to their own conclusions. It's not my fault that awareness of facts usually makes people liberal.
get raped and die, ya stupid brain dead whore!

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

No, of course not, honoring young men and women who were senselessly murdered because the POTUS is an inept fuckbag of the highest order might take away some of the glory from a career felon drug addict who placed a handgun on a pregnant woman's stomach

Like admin, you're a real piece of shit who hates our bravest

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Bravest? Didn’t fatso refer to them as suckers and losers? You musta forgot Stubby.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

^^^^ @Dove, I suppose you want me to be more like that wonderful Con there. Sweet and thoughtful, deep thinking guy.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

^^^^ @Dove, I suppose you want me to be more like that wonderful Con there. Sweet and thoughtful, deep thinking guy.
And hopefully you get raped by a pack of wild niggers so your white guilt forces to apologize to em while they're disposing of you in the dumpster!!!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I wonder how many of these protesters are from single parent homes… the wave of disrespecting asshole children who all got a trophy is about to PIMP slap us all in the face.

My kids were raised in a military family… so they show RESPECT.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Four reputable news outlets, all citing anonymous sources, report President Donald Trump disparaged US troops, veterans, and missing service members, with several outlets reporting he has called military members “losers.

Loving how idiot libtards buy into, and gobble up "anonymous sources" like it they were cookies n creme

lemmings

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I wonder how many of these protesters are from single parent homes… the wave of disrespecting asshole children who all got a trophy is about to PIMP slap us all in the face.

Make sure you go look in the mirror and repeat the words "I did this".

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Make sure you go look in the mirror and repeat the words "I did this".

I didn’t do this, buttmunch.

you have no clue who I am or what I represent… but I’ll give you a hint

I stayed married to a coast guard officer because I knew my children would be better.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Of course it's the same liberal antifa liberal scum you see burning flags all over the country that did this

liberals.. own it.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Liberals have zero respect for military. This is why I keep refusing to be lumped into this category.

I’m conservative until it comes to inundating the planet with these rejects’ unplanned children.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Liberals have zero respect for military. This is why I keep refusing to be lumped into this category.

I’m conservative until it comes to inundating the planet with these rejects’ unplanned children.
I'm all for killing unborn libs too. Don't get me wrong. I just wanna see the lib mom put away somewhere too for her part in it.

think of it as a two for one deal

Yeah, I'm greedy like that

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I disagree. I am a liberal, and I do not have zero respect for the military. I respect the enlisted folks. I do not respect the elites who use the military for their own private profit seeking adventures across the globe. But those are two different matters in reality.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I'm all for killing unborn libs too. Don't get me wrong. I just wanna see the lib mom put away somewhere too for her part in it.

include the POS father and I’ll concur

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I disagree. I am a liberal, and I do not have zero respect for the military. I respect the enlisted folks. I do not respect the elites who use the military for their own private profit seeking adventures across the globe. But those are two different matters in reality.

I don’t think you’re a Lib in the sense they are referring to. I don’t see you as a flag burner.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

So you respect the enlisted folks who seek to gain a college ed and a decent future via the military but you want to slash their budget to next to nothing to support a bunch of wetback insects crawling across our southern border

and you hate the elites? You mean those same elites who leaked as a anonymous sources about trump calling dead soliders losers when in fact it was THEM he was calling losers?

you people are so fucking stupid it actually hurtz the brain reading your tripe

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Four reputable news outlets, all citing anonymous sources, report President Donald Trump disparaged US troops, veterans, and missing service members, with several outlets reporting he has called military members “losers.

Loving how idiot libtards buy into, and gobble up "anonymous sources" like it they were cookies n creme

lemmings

Oh, god. You don't understand how "anonymous sources" works in jounralism. LMAO@U

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I don’t think you’re a Lib in the sense they are referring to. I don’t see you as a flag burner.

Well, I'm definitely not. I'm not a Democrat and I didn't vote for Biden. But I am liberal through and through in the true sense of the word, and not the Dem/Con sense.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

include the POS father and I’ll concur
If he's an accomplice to it of course

I by accomplice I mean, he has to be encouraging, demanding or facilitating it in some way

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

lemmings

Oh, god. You don't understand how "anonymous sources" works in jounralism. LMAO@U
Oh god, you don't understand how easy it is to lie under the umbrella of "anonymous sources" you dumb fucking witch

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I do not respect the elites who use the military for their own private profit seeking adventures across the globe.

You mean the Zionists who use American soldiers as though they're toys ?

I mean everyone who is responsible for sending young people to fight wars for profit. I find it to be despicable and utterly evil.