Libtards wont execute child molesters....

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
But prison inmates will! Side bar: A fine upstanding felon from Springfield IL participated in this lynching! I say he should get time off for good behavior!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Adam Wright, nicknamed "Creeper," admitted that he kicked and stomped Maire in the head on Jan. 2, 2019.

According to his plea agreement, Wright did this while an inmate nicknamed "Sniper" stabbed Maire with a shank, while also stomping and kicking Maire. After the attack, Wright, "Sniper" and a third inmate threw Maire's body down a flight of metal stairs, his plea agreement states.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I actually know one the victims of that child rapist. I'm from Oakland county. Those girls lives were destroyed. One of them is already using drugs.

The men who killed that piece of shit are fucking heros.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
But prison inmates will! Side bar: A fine upstanding felon from Springfield IL participated in this lynching! I say he should get time off for good behavior!

Adam Wright, nicknamed "Creeper," admitted that he kicked and stomped Maire in the head on Jan. 2, 2019.

According to his plea agreement, Wright did this while an inmate nicknamed "Sniper" stabbed Maire with a shank, while also stomping and kicking Maire. After the attack, Wright, "Sniper" and a third inmate threw Maire's body down a flight of metal stairs, his plea agreement states.
adam wright huh?

We should all be putting a little something on his books as a way of saying thank you for such a fine public service

Admin.

Who am I? I am over Two Billion in Saudi Cash!
Site Supporter ☠️

adam wright huh?

We should all be putting a little something on his books as a way of saying thank you for such a fine public service
We* are you still carrying that turd around in your pocket? :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::Sad:

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

adam wright huh?

We* are you still carrying that turd around in your pocket? :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::Sad:
Awwww, did your poor pet kiddie fucker get killed?

Admin.

Who am I? I am over Two Billion in Saudi Cash!
Site Supporter ☠️

adam wright huh?

You might ask your Neurology Team to test your Cognition, to determine if brain surgery is right for you.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

adam wright huh?

You might ask your Neurology Team to test your Cognition, to determine if brain surgery is right for you.
I heard you had all your teeth knocked out by a marine just so that you could be better at sucking cock.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

adam wright huh?

Why do you get triggered when child molesters die? Hit too close to home?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

adam wright huh?

Why do you get triggered when child molesters die? Hit too close to home?

These people think its "hate and abuse"of women to hold them accountable when they bring abusive monsters into their home and ignore their children being abused.

And if the child dies from the abuse, the mother should be able to say she "didnt know" and that's a wrap.

These are people who have more sympathy for abusers, rapists and murderers than they have for victims.