Life expectancy in the US dropped 2 years

Junkies intentionally try to get the fent laced stuff. When someone ODs....the first things the junkies wanna know is where he/she got the strong shit.

Facts :D
Yup. Listened to an interview with a Fent dealer, and he's just dealing what his customers want. If he stops dealing Fent, customers will simply find someone else who does...

Seasoned users want that bell ringer. The higher your tolerance gets... the harder it is to get that feeling of sudden overwhelming euphoria slamming you right in the clavicles.

So if someone you KNOW is user ODs? People want to get what that junkie ODed on. Because its strong.

Its sick and demented but that's heroin addiction lol.


its common sense right, its why they do what they do, I mean I want the best weed I can get my hands on
 
Overwhelmingly due to Covid.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

800k dead Americans

It's been disastrous.

It has been. I am stunned that here in the US, no covid test is required to board a domestic flight, and people are going into stores unmasked. That shit is illegal in Portugal.

In California you have to be masked everywhere you go.

We're full of dumbfucks, surely you're aware by simply reading the forum posts.

I'm aware, but still stunned.

They just don't care about their fellow American. They're as selfish as toddlers. Only it's expected behavior from a developing child.

Well, these fuckheads are dying to turn Murica into a developing country. They're succeeding.


I no longer have any hope that this country will survive the current crop of Americans.

It's peaceful here North of the border.

It's difficult we're so close to each other & all this turmoil is unfolding down South.

It's as if Canads is a parallel universe

It is. The US is fucking insane. The airport in Lisbon was civilized, everyone getting on a flight needed a negative covid test, and things went smoothly. We get to NYC, and the fucking place is a zoo. Not enough employees, mobs of people, no tests required, and people literally screaming at each other. Delays on the tarmac because the plane has no fuel and there aren't enough employees to frickin fill the plane. It was a shock, I am telling you.

Welcome to the Democrats idea of Utopia.

Again how they dont seem to make that connection is incredible. They blame it all on us....well it's not us out in NY voting for dems/progs and acting like cretins.

We have absolutely none of their problems. The worse places in Michigan are the places with the majority blue voters.
 
Junkies intentionally try to get the fent laced stuff. When someone ODs....the first things the junkies wanna know is where he/she got the strong shit.

Facts :D
Yup. Listened to an interview with a Fent dealer, and he's just dealing what his customers want. If he stops dealing Fent, customers will simply find someone else who does...

Seasoned users want that bell ringer. The higher your tolerance gets... the harder it is to get that feeling of sudden overwhelming euphoria slamming you right in the clavicles.

So if someone you KNOW is user ODs? People want to get what that junkie ODed on. Because its strong.

Its sick and demented but that's heroin addiction lol.


its common sense right, its why they do what they do, I mean I want the best weed I can get my hands on

Yep.
 
  • Like
Reactions: X
Overwhelmingly due to Covid.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I think the median IQ has also dropped about 20 points, at least on internet forums. Assuming, of course that this one is a typical example.

I wouldn't mention this, except the topic has already been hijacked at least once and the incivility from some posters is nearing the yellow zone.
 
Overwhelmingly due to Covid.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

800k dead Americans

It's been disastrous.

It has been. I am stunned that here in the US, no covid test is required to board a domestic flight, and people are going into stores unmasked. That shit is illegal in Portugal.

In California you have to be masked everywhere you go.

We're full of dumbfucks, surely you're aware by simply reading the forum posts.

I'm aware, but still stunned.

They just don't care about their fellow American. They're as selfish as toddlers. Only it's expected behavior from a developing child.

Well, these fuckheads are dying to turn Murica into a developing country. They're succeeding.


I no longer have any hope that this country will survive the current crop of Americans.

It's peaceful here North of the border.

It's difficult we're so close to each other & all this turmoil is unfolding down South.

It's as if Canads is a parallel universe

It is. The US is fucking insane. The airport in Lisbon was civilized, everyone getting on a flight needed a negative covid test, and things went smoothly. We get to NYC, and the fucking place is a zoo. Not enough employees, mobs of people, no tests required, and people literally screaming at each other. Delays on the tarmac because the plane has no fuel and there aren't enough employees to frickin fill the plane. It was a shock, I am telling you.

Welcome to the Democrats idea of Utopia.

Again how they dont seem to make that connection is incredible. They blame it all on us....well it's not us out in NY voting for dems/progs and acting like cretins.

We have absolutely none of their problems. The worse places in Michigan are the places with the majority blue voters.
Cool story Doh'v

210205-jacob-chansley-mc-1142.JPG
 
Overwhelmingly due to Covid.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I think the median IQ has also dropped about 20 points, at least on internet forums. Assuming, of course that this one is a typical example.

I wouldn't mention this, except the topic has already been hijacked at least once and the incivility from some posters is nearing the yellow zone.
Are you serious? I merely said the birth rate has increased dramatically due to lockdowns and the act of coitus. Don’t shoot the messenger…that’s just fucking fact!
 
Overwhelmingly due to Covid.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I think the median IQ has also dropped about 20 points, at least on internet forums. Assuming, of course that this one is a typical example.

I wouldn't mention this, except the topic has already been hijacked at least once and the incivility from some posters is nearing the yellow zone.
Are you serious? I merely said the birth rate has increased dramatically due to lockdowns and the act of coitus. Don’t shoot the messenger…that’s just fucking fact!
Wrong thread! Lol
 
I merely said the birth rate has increased dramatically due to lockdowns and the act of coitus. Don’t shoot the messenger…that’s just fucking fact!

Stats, studies, and previous experience in similar circumstances suggest that this might actually not be "just fucking fact," Breaky.

The birth rate can fluctuate, but usually takes a downturn, during periods of social upheaval and adverse economic conditions (such as those brought on by, say, domestic political strife or global health crises).

Yes, couples spend more time with each other and intimacy can increase during lockdowns, but many people will still avoid having children in difficult times and when facing an uncertain future.

The jury's still out on this one.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
 
I merely said the birth rate has increased dramatically due to lockdowns and the act of coitus. Don’t shoot the messenger…that’s just fucking fact!

Stats, studies, and previous experience in similar circumstances suggest that this might actually not be "just fucking fact," Breaky.

The birth rate can fluctuate, but usually takes a downturn, during periods of social upheaval and adverse economic conditions (such as those brought on by, say, domestic political strife or global health crises).

Yes, couples spend more time with each other and intimacy can increase during lockdowns, but many people will still avoid having children in difficult times and when facing an uncertain future.

The jury's still out on this one.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Yeah mate, well aware of the various factors at hand. But thanks for the brief.
:ThumbsUp1:
 
Then again, I know some folks be like, "the end of the world is nigh... fuck it! let us boink and make babies!"
 
Population growth actually fell in the US last year.

Young couples are having fewer babies these days due in large part to an uncertain economy.
 
Overwhelmingly due to Covid.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

800k dead Americans

It's been disastrous.

It has been. I am stunned that here in the US, no covid test is required to board a domestic flight, and people are going into stores unmasked. That shit is illegal in Portugal.

In California you have to be masked everywhere you go.

We're full of dumbfucks, surely you're aware by simply reading the forum posts.

I'm aware, but still stunned.

They just don't care about their fellow American. They're as selfish as toddlers. Only it's expected behavior from a developing child.

Well, these fuckheads are dying to turn Murica into a developing country. They're succeeding.


I no longer have any hope that this country will survive the current crop of Americans.

It's peaceful here North of the border.

It's difficult we're so close to each other & all this turmoil is unfolding down South.

It's as if Canads is a parallel universe

It is. The US is fucking insane. The airport in Lisbon was civilized, everyone getting on a flight needed a negative covid test, and things went smoothly. We get to NYC, and the fucking place is a zoo. Not enough employees, mobs of people, no tests required, and people literally screaming at each other. Delays on the tarmac because the plane has no fuel and there aren't enough employees to frickin fill the plane. It was a shock, I am telling you.

Welcome to the Democrats idea of Utopia.

Again how they dont seem to make that connection is incredible. They blame it all on us....well it's not us out in NY voting for dems/progs and acting like cretins.

We have absolutely none of their problems. The worse places in Michigan are the places with the majority blue voters.
Cool story Doh'v

210205-jacob-chansley-mc-1142.JPG

The fuck does the Qanon shamman have to do with the point?

You're a fucking idiot.
 
Will it be enough to significantly lower carbon emissions, though?
Do you still hold a position in the Fentanyl Laced Heroin Market? The Dividends have been to die for!

Junkies intentionally try to get the fent laced stuff. When someone ODs....the first things the junkies wanna know is where he/she got the strong shit.

Facts :D

Stronger shit, heavier load. Why many are no longer with us.
 
Will it be enough to significantly lower carbon emissions, though?
Do you still hold a position in the Fentanyl Laced Heroin Market? The Dividends have been to die for!

Junkies intentionally try to get the fent laced stuff. When someone ODs....the first things the junkies wanna know is where he/she got the strong shit.

Facts :D

Stronger shit, heavier load. Why many are no longer with us.

When I first saw this in action, when I had heard someone ODed and died and the guy telling us about it started saying he tried to find who the ODed person bought their dope from because he wanted to get that.....I thought it was the craziest shit I've heard. It's when I really started considering getting help.

Still took me around 8 months to actually get help....but it got my mind turning in that direction. I really believed that I had control over it and that I could reign in my own addiction. Took me a while to accept reality.
 
On Christmas my bro-in-law said a dude at this work, real healthy guy, had a stroke a few weeks ago.

I said "There seems to be a lot of cardio vascular health issues lately." Gave my wife a look; she knew what I was talking about.
 
Younger people including children are clutching their chests and collapsing with heart problems... but it's all "nothing to see here....move along" if you follow the retarded MSM...

I can't wait to see what happens when they mandate boosters 6 and up.

That's some serious popcorn eating entertainment value.

People collapsing on third base, layups that end with a thud, and chefs in cooking shows faceplanting in bowls of batter....

A viable form of entertainment as Carlin would say....