US's low life expectancy

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yep, straight whites do fine. If blacks and gays spike the numbers that was their decisions which did that.

Lots of sick Whites here and in America.

Maybe they just do a better job hiding it or sucking in their guts.

But they're hurting too.

They might just be putting up a better front.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Unions are for losers.

No, they are to counter the power of the purse, dumbass.

do you expect anything less from a spoiled, entitled, minority bashing white boy lol

Labor unions date back to the 18th century industrial revolution in Europe where the poor working class was constantly overworked and underpaid. Fair wages were the result. Labor laws are important. It’s what increased our life expectancy when they determined the 8 hour work day was the most people could work without imposing serious risk and injury to the workers. The Jungle by Upton Sinclair perfectly shows how necessary the unions are.

The problem with most HR is they are not 80% for the workers. Most people are too afraid of losing their jobs to do what is right.

I firmly believe we should work to live… not live to work.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's interesting that the same people screaming about the system and systemic racism liked a comment about how it was the countries institutions that "made America great".

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Unions are for losers.
and those too stupid to negotiate the terms of their employment.

In this day and age you have to be pretty stupid to require a union to keep your job. Because, if you're smart and qualified you'll have a career, not a job. But dumb leftists don't understand that because they are bums and naturally stupid

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yep, straight whites do fine. If blacks and gays spike the numbers that was their decisions which did that.

Lots of sick Whites here and in America.

Maybe they just do a better job hiding it or sucking in their guts.

But they're hurting too.

They might just be putting up a better front.

Obviously he was being snarky.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
You sure do like to lie, bigot.

I must have really struck a nerve pointing out how racist you are last week :LOL3:

Wake me when you find me oppressing or judging anyone on the color of their skin, assjuice.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
When TRUMP was our ruler sometimes I could feel like my grandparents felt about America in the 50s. Every day was just great and full of hope for a future for people like me. Now it's all back to boring slowly getting worse every day normal.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
for the morons who barely finished 10th grade…

“Prior to the 8-hour work day, many Americans — who worked primarily in manufacturing and industrial capacities — would routinely clock 10- or even 12-hour days. Because their jobs consisted primarily of manual labor, it shouldn’t come as much of a surprise that labor unions, advocates, and politicians lobbied hard to limit workers’ hours. Ask anyone who’s ever worked manual labor, and they’ll tell you the same thing: it’s grueling. Even if they were able to notch 60-hour workweeks, it was only a matter of time before their bodies would break down physically.”

Example:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

We are a Nation built by the working class people… fucking morons:facepalm:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I appreciate the acknowledgment that impoverished populations experience the lowest rates of life expectancy - blacks and Hispanics.

Just be thankful you haven't become another obesity death statistic yet...
Like Eric trump said to another vile and loathsome pig "it's time for a AMerica to have a conversation on obesity"

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned

I must have really struck a nerve pointing out how racist you are last week :LOL3:

Wake me when you find me oppressing or judging anyone on the color of their skin, assjuice.

He is clearly a racist. He constantly is posting about the "scary black people".
Teh hell if black men aren't scary !!!
.That's why I never leave home w/o my AR under the trail duster and a few grenades on my belt.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

He is clearly a racist. He constantly is posting about the "scary black people".
Teh hell if black men aren't scary !!!
.That's why I never leave home w/o my AR under the trail duster and a few grenades on my belt.
Antifa can't make you feel uncomfortable if they're dead!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Unions are for losers.

In this day and age you have to be pretty stupid to require a union to keep your job. Because, if you're smart and qualified you'll have a career, not a job. But dumb leftists don't understand that because they are bums and naturally stupid

Why would I want to be held back by low performers? If an employer isn't offering competitive wages or benefits then I will just get a different job.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
for the morons who barely finished 10th grade…

“Prior to the 8-hour work day, many Americans — who worked primarily in manufacturing and industrial capacities — would routinely clock 10- or even 12-hour days. Because their jobs consisted primarily of manual labor, it shouldn’t come as much of a surprise that labor unions, advocates, and politicians lobbied hard to limit workers’ hours. Ask anyone who’s ever worked manual labor, and they’ll tell you the same thing: it’s grueling. Even if they were able to notch 60-hour workweeks, it was only a matter of time before their bodies would break down physically.”

Example:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

We are a Nation built by the working class people… fucking morons:facepalm:

A century ago they had some usefulness. But not in the last century. Now, they mostly just steal money from workers and are corrupt as hell. Which is why more and more workers say they don't want to join a union. They don't provide value.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Unions are for losers.

Why would I want to be held back by low performers? If an employer isn't offering competitive wages or benefits then I will just get a different job.
Communist libs don’t think like that. They need everyone brought down to their low life levels or it’s unfair, racist or what ever bullshit narrative they’re stoking up to compensate for their own inadequacies

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Do you know what would dramatic raise US average life expectancy? Solving out of control rampant black criminality. In 2019 52% of all murders were committed by blacks who make up 13% of the population.

I have to admit there was more than a little irony in this case.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
If only her local Taco Bell would limit her visits to once a day.
thereby cutting revenue by a solid 70%

No wonder she filed for bankruptcy in the past...

...she did?

What if I did? I had a business that started in 2008 when the entire country went into financial meltdown. It was a bad time to start a small business.

But you know what? I was funded to start this business. Aryan can't even get funded to buy a car.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

...she did?

What if I did? I had a business that started in 2008 when the entire country went into financial meltdown. It was a bad time to start a small business.

But you know what? I was funded to start this business. Aryan can't even get funded to buy a car.
I think most of you would be very very surprised at how many Americans file Bankruptcy every year, we even had a President recently who has filed BK several times, and his knuckle dragging fans claimed that proved he was a good business person.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

...she did?

I think most of you would be very very surprised at how many Americans file Bankruptcy every year, we even had a President recently who has filed BK several times, and his knuckle dragging fans claimed that proved he was a good business person.

200k small business failed during the Great Recession

Only I won't file bankruptcy 6x like the Great Orange Businessman