Share Some Stories From Your Life With Your Fellow VIP Members

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
I think I've told this story before around the boards, but there it goes again

This was either 1986 or 1987, I think it was 87 and it was in January.

I was 8 or 9 and those were my first days of going alone on the streets to play.

I met this kid, his name was Hendrix. He was a little hellraiser, just like me, and people used to think we were brothers, because both our appearances and behavior were kinda similar.

I remember playing on his house, we'd go up the roof, walk on the outside walls and climb trees. I remember we drove his mom nuts and for that reason, she wasn't very fond of me. I remember she was always worried about him, afraid he'd fall or something. He had a BMX bike, which along the Atari, were the most desirable objects any kid back in those days would want. I remember bugging my dad for one, but he would say I was too young to have a bike.

Every year, a week or two before Christmas, my family would go on a trip and we would return around mid January. So I remember well that we played together not for long, maybe a couple months. End of the year here is summer, schools close for two months and those were the times to make new friends and whatnot.

So when we came back, I remember immediately heading to his home, he lived less than 1/2 a mile from my house. When I got there, I felt something strange and there were a few cars in front of his house. I remember seeing his bike on the veranda, the front wheel was bent. I remember hearing a few voices in his home, so I thought they were having a party of something. I called him and all the voices went quiet and I heard what looked like someone sobbing. I called him again and a window opened just a bit and I saw his mom simply saying "Hendrix not here". Being the pesky kid I was, I called him again, thinking his mom just didn't want us playing. When I called him the 4th time, the window opened completely and his mom yelled "Hendrix is dead!"

That scared the shit out of me but I remember not believing her, but I started heading home. When i started walking, I heard his house gate opening and some lady that looked like his mom came in my direction. She was his aunt and she asked me if I was friends with Hendrix and I said yes, but his mother didn't like me much. She looked incredibly sad, her eyes were red and she told me that he had passed away, run over by a car while his was riding his bike. For some reason I still didn't quite believe her, but at my way home I felt very confused, kind of in disbelief.

When I arrived home, my mother was mad at me, saying I had barely arrived from the trip and I was already going out, she was always wary about me walking the streets alone and she only allowed it because our borough was pretty safe. So I told her what had happened and said I thought they were lying. She looked kinda shocked and said that people wouldn't say something like that just to avoid us playing together, but she was going to find out. She went to the neighbor and asked if something like that had really happened and she confirmed. She said they took him still alive to the hospital, but his injuries were very serious, so he died 3 days later.

I had other friends and we met, we kinda talked about that and I was the only one who really knew Hendrix but being so young, I didn't feel a lot of sadness. I did learn, however, that kids DO die stupid deaths and that my mom had a point when she was always worried. I also remember my dad telling me that was EXACTLY the reason why he wouldn't buy me a BMX.

My english school was close to his home, so one day in class, the teacher told what had happened, as a cautionary tale. And she gave "details" about the accident, how he had gone down the curb coming from behind a wall and the car never saw him and ran over his body before stopping. She said he had braked the bike hard and was thrown forward because the front brake locked the wheel, sending him right in front of the car. That was common here, because the rear brakes are used more, so the front ones tended to do that when pressed too hard.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I once tied a string of yarn around my penis, and as a consequence it became engorged with blood and became quite fat. I was on a double-bung bed at the time…I think I was 10 years old. Anyway I attached the string with my penis to the corner of the bed head and began stretching for kinks! Then the next second I fell off the edge and almost hanged myself by my penis. There was a split-second of pain and suspension…and then the string snapped. And I was free.

The End.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Okay, here's one:

A summer day when I was quite young, probably still in grade school?
I was at the home of a friend who lived up the road and we were mucking about in a small stream and some woods behind his house. At one point we heard what sounded like a cross between a cat yowl and a woman's scream (I'm now almost positive it was a bobcat). It didn't sound particularly close so we were curious rather than scared.

We screeched our own imitations of the noise and waited... sure enough the unknown creature yowled/screamed again; not in quite the same place but still too far away to see. This back and forth happened a couple more times.

But then finally it answered us very quickly and it sounded like it was on the other side of some undergrowth next to us; although we still couldn't see it the noise was so loud it felt like it was close enough to touch. I'm pretty sure every hair on my body stood straight up, or at least that's how it felt.

My friend and I looked at each other for a split second then both of us made a mad dash for his back yard and then his house. We still didn't know what it was so, even though as far as we could tell it didn't chase us as we scrambled to safety, we stuck close to his house the rest of that day and riding my bicycle back home I kept one eye on the woods and definitely pedaled a bit faster than usual.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Okay, here's one:

I was at the home of a friend who lived up the road and we were mucking about in a small stream and some woods behind his house. At one point we heard what sounded like a cross between a cat yowl and a woman's scream (I'm now almost positive it was a bobcat). It didn't sound particularly close so we were curious rather than scared.

We screeched our own imitations of the noise and waited... sure enough the unknown creature yowled/screamed again; not in quite the same place but still too far away to see. This back and forth happened a couple more times.

But then finally it answered us very quickly and it sounded like it was on the other side of some undergrowth next to us; although we still couldn't see it the noise was so loud it felt like it was close enough to touch. I'm pretty sure every hair on my body stood straight up, or at least that's how it felt.

My friend and I looked at each other for a split second then both of us made a mad dash for his back yard and then his house. We still didn't know what it was so, even though as far as we could tell it didn't chase us as we scrambled to safety, we stuck close to his house the rest of that day and riding my bicycle back home I kept one eye on the woods and definitely pedaled a bit faster than usual.
Yeah, God only knows what you and your friend may have stumbled upon. I would have done the same as you two and left. Yikes!

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Okay, here's one:

That sounds like a wendigo.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I grew up in Marin County, Ca, very near an active Air Force base. While in HS, we’d sit in this Liquor store parking lot, and wait for an Airmen. We’d ask if he would buy us some beer. Rainier Ale was our favorite. We were always successful. Then we would hit the creek and get fucked up. I always appreciated that

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
It might have been.
This is the blue ridge mountains after all... all kinds of weird shit in the local folktales and skunk apes (sasquatch/bigfoot) are the tamest part of it all. I'm sure @Blazor will back me up on that.

I love watching videos about those subjects. There's a lot of crazy stuff going on those American woods, they sound even worse than here.

Take that place Mount Shasta, for example. All the weird stuff going on there, since before America was colonized, the natives talk about strange lights and other weird stuff there

I believe there's a lot of fake stuff, especially these days, when people can make money with videos, but they can't all be made up.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Kind of like Jaguarundis that exist here. All black, the size of a German Shepard. Fast as hell and bad ass. I’ve only seen one.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
I have an uncle who tells this story, from when he was a kid. At the area where my family's farm is(the place where my mom was raised) there are a lot of woods, the old folks knew it was important to leave patches of forest around the hilltops and close to streams and brooks. There's this particular one, which is quite big, and it's still there to this day and people who live there know to stay away from there.

My uncle says that he and his friends were warned to NEVER go there, much less hunt in there, but he said he used to see so much game, one day he couldn't resist.

So at one night, full moon, they went there with their carabines and after a few minutes they were there, they started hearing noises of branches being broken and the treetops shaking a lot. At first they thought it was monkeys, the mono-carvoeiro is a huge species and they inhabit those parts, but the said he would have seen them if that was the case, because the full moon allowed them to see and they also had oil lamps.

They fired a couple shots to scare whatever it was away, but apparently it only made it angrier and their oil lamps went off and some sort of darkness started enveloping them and they could see strange shadows around them and some sort of wailing sound.

Of course, they just dropped everything and started running back, especially after they felt something that felt like a whiplash hitting their backs.

My grandpa kicked his ass when he got home, not because he went there, but because he lost guns, machetes and the lamps. And nobody, not even the woodsmen wanted to go in there to retrieve them.

Nobody knows exactly what goes on there, but the eldest back in those days would say those woods saw two massacres, one of the indians who lived in that area and in the 1800's, it became a quilombo (a place where the slaves that escaped captivity inhabited) and they were also massacred.

Last edited:

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Kind of like Jaguarundis that exist here. All black, the size of a German Shepard. Fast as hell and bad ass. I’ve only seen one.
I think I've seen one here once, they're pretty rare, jaguatiricas are more common

But the brown jaguar is becoming pretty common, hunting has gone down a lot, so their population is increasing. A few months ago some people actually saw one roaming my borough at night, I live very close to a nature reserve, all they have to do is cross the river, the margin on my borough's side is full of wild pigs, tapirs, capybaras and cutias.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
When I was a bit older, junior high or maybe even high school, a couple friends and I were hiking on one of the many fire trails through the local woods. At one place there was a small watch tower (for fire spotters, I suppose) and we made a campfire near it. One of them had a handful of random gun cartridges (mostly .22s) in his pocket. For shits and giggles he tossed the cartridges into the fire and we hurried up the ladder to the deck of the tower and only then realized the floor wasn't solid but more like a metal mesh that was fine to stand/walk on, but given our current predicament those holes in the mesh looked awfully big.

There was nothing for it so we just kind of cowered there until all the cartridges had finished exploding. Luckily none hit the floor of the tower but for a while it was pretty tense.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I think I've seen one here once, they're pretty rare, jaguatiricas are more common

But the brown jaguar is becoming pretty common, hunting has gone down a lot, so their population is increasing. A few months ago some people actually saw one roaming my borough at night, I live very close to a nature reserve, all they have to do is cross the river, the margin on my borough's side is full of wild pigs, tapirs, capybaras and cutias.

How big in kilos would you guess?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I love watching videos about those subjects. There's a lot of crazy stuff going on those American woods, they sound even worse than here.

Take that place Mount Shasta, for example. All the weird stuff going on there, since before America was colonized, the natives talk about strange lights and other weird stuff there

I believe there's a lot of fake stuff, especially these days, when people can make money with videos, but they can't all be made up.

Mount Shasta is intriguing. So is Skinwalker Ranch..

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Gramps lived at the foot of Mt. Shasta, in McCloud Ca. It’s been a magnet, for UFOs, Bigfoot sightings, peoples with alternative lifestyles, and more. I was last there in 2016. I found a couple of very cool crystals on the mountain and bought a couple of cool tied dyed t shirts in town. On a clear winter day, one can see Mt Shasta from way far away. I love how it just grows out of the surrounding mountains.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Gramps lived at the foot of Mt. Shasta, in McCloud Ca. It’s been a magnet, for UFOs, Bigfoot sightings, peoples with alternative lifestyles, and more. I was last there in 2016. I found a couple of very cool crystals on the mountain and bought a couple of cool tied dyed t shirts in town. On a clear winter day, one can see Mt Shasta from way far away. I love how it just grows out of the surrounding mountains.
Sherri Papini was from that general area as well.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
I seen her at Uncle Runts at the 44/89 junction -