Why do they have to share their PI?

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
No, not in the slightest. (Not there's anything wrong with a "hetero" man taking it deep up the ass, eye roll emoji)

Personally I don't care what they do behind locked doors at least 1000 feet away from any schools, I just wish they wouldn't wave it in our faces all the time.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
PI is "personally identifying information".

So its names. Addresses. Phone numbers. Socail medias. Information that someone gave privately about their lives and families isnt nessesarily PI but it's a shit bag thing to blast without consent.

Anything about a person they feel comfortable posting about about themselves isnt PI.

And also neither Biggie or myself ever came out and said that i pegged him. Like....ever. That didnt originate with us.

I think it might have been one of the rare funny things Flynn said, I'm not 100 percent on that.

Hard to keep track of all the angry and unhinged rants that get so passionately spewed and Big and I.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
No, not in the slightest. (Not there's anything wrong with a "hetero" man taking it deep up the ass, eye roll emoji)

Personally I don't care what they do behind locked doors at least 1000 feet away from any schools, I just wish they wouldn't wave it in our faces all the time.

I didnt assign any morality to it, Admin. THAT is interesting.

So you not only think its "gay"(when by definition it cannot be if its shares between a man and woman).....you think its "wrong"?

Do you think gay male sex is immoral, Admin? And thusly it was wrong had I or had I not fucked Biggie with a strap on?

Also.....uuumm...Big and I arent the ones who brought up sex acts we may or may not have engaged in, Admin. If youd like a refresher on what was said, I can provide one...lol.

Also I'm glad to see you suddenly agree that graphic sex doesnt belong in schools. I fully expect you to be consistent on this.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Everyone knows lolol....

4fb7f80e976be39fbcecfd8dc69165300bb724b8.jpg

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
So which simple English statement did Pig fail to read properly that has her convinced of this pegging thing?

It seems to have admin so wet and heated he needs to run to dollar tree on his mobility scooter to purchase one of those faggy little oriental fans to cool himself off.

I don't even need to read his posts to know he's covered himself in K-Y and has stripped down to his black socks in greedy anticipation of getting something shoved up his ass

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Everyone knows lolol....

4fb7f80e976be39fbcecfd8dc69165300bb724b8.jpg
The whole debacle where he couldn't discern Bids from Birds was quite hysterical to me

at 79 years old you'd think the geezer would have mastered basic English words by now

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
So which simple English statement did Pig fail to read properly that has her convinced of this pegging thing?

It seems to have admin so wet and heated he needs to run to dollar tree on his mobility scooter to purchase one of those faggy little oriental fans to cool himself off.

I don't even need to read his posts to know he's covered himself in K-Y and has stripped down to his black socks in greedy anticipation of getting something shoved up his ass
Wow, there isn't a Dollar Store any where around me for miles, I'm surprised your 27 Bedroom McMansion has one so close by as to be in Rascal range!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Here is some PI.

My Squish went to her weekly Babba visit yesterday and wont be back until tonight.

So last night me and my 17 year old were up until 4am. Shes been super interested in the 90s era lately.

So we watched some disturbing older movies. Natural Born Killers....which I was impressed with how she processed that one and unlike all of us as teens, she knew exactly what it was truly about. Her insight on it was IMPRESSIVE.

Then we watched Dusk Til Dawn because she a has taste for Tarantino movies. And I wanted to be the one who watched with her first.

Then American History X. Her insight into that one was also very impressive. We stayed up discussing it for an hour before falling asleep.

I know I'm a total shit mom because I'm not raising simple minded perpetuates babies or wayward teens who end up turning to school staff over private matters that should be handled by parents.....but I rather enjoy my children ♡

And my kids know what being gay is. So. That's a big deal today.

Oh and none of this was actual PI. It's just basic stuff that occurs in most peoples everyday lives. :)

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Here is some PI.

My Squish went to her weekly Babba visit yesterday and wont be back until tonight.

So last night me and my 17 year old were up until 4am. Shes been super interested in the 90s era lately.

So we watched some disturbing older movies. Natural Born Killers....which I was impressed with how she processed that one and unlike all of us as teens, she knew exactly what it was truly about. Her insight on it was IMPRESSIVE.

Then we watched Dusk Til Dawn because she a has taste for Tarantino movies. And I wanted to be the one who watched with her first.

Than American History X. Her insight into that one was also very impressive. We stayed up discussing it for an hour before falling asleep.

I know I'm a total shit mom because I'm not raising simple minded perpetuates babies or wayward teens who end up turning to school staff over private matters that should be handled by parents.....but I rather enjoy my children ♡

And my kids know what being gay is. So. That's a big deal today.
Careful now. Mentioning your six year old daughter will make admin begin to dwell on sex toys

How in the world did his mind make such a repulsive connection?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Are you wearing a heterosexual butt plug now?

See?

Now if we tell him....HE will get mad, claims its PI and say it's being thrown in his face.

Also Admin....butt plugs are not alive. They are objects. So they cant have a sexual orientation.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
See?

Now if we tell him....HE will get mad, claims its PI and say it's being thrown in his face.

Also Admin....butt plugs are not alive. They are objects. So they cant have a sexual orientation.
You know admin is just stringing you along so that you can help his imagination run wild with thoughts of gay sex and Hunter's peepee and cock jousting with big strong men on a Navy gay cruise

don't you?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You know admin is just stringing you along so that you can help his imagination run wild with thoughts of gay sex and Hunter's peepee and cock jousting with big strong men on a Navy gay cruise

don't you?

Oh I'm a very willing participant :D

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
PI is "personally identifying information".

So its names. Addresses. Phone numbers. Socail medias. Information that someone gave privately about their lives and families isnt nessesarily PI but it's a shit bag thing to blast without consent.

Anything about a person they feel comfortable posting about about themselves isnt PI.

And also neither Biggie or myself ever came out and said that i pegged him. Like....ever. That didnt originate with us.

I think it might have been one of the rare funny things Flynn said, I'm not 100 percent on that.

Hard to keep track of all the angry and unhinged rants that get so passionately spewed and Big and I.
You are fucking dumb as fuck but really `PI is "personally identifying information".

If that were so then it would be labeled as `PII` and not PI.

And why do you keep saying Poofer is stalking you when you name drop him EVERY FUCKING DAY!

It's like you want him to come for you when ever he posts.

/shakes head

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You are fucking dumb as fuck but really `PI is "personally identifying information".

If that were so then it would be labeled as `PII` and not PI.

And why do you keep saying Poofer is stalking you when you name drop him EVERY FUCKING DAY!

It's like you want him to come for you when ever he posts.

/shakes head

Okay I have zero idea what you are pissed at me over but I'm just gonna point out the fact that I could be talking about ANYTHING and someone bursts in screeching about how I always talk about Poofer.

I could be talking about my own husband and someone is gonna he like "WHY ARE OBSESSED WITH POOFER" and this is the concerning thing.

I haven't said a single thing about that scum bag whatsoever nor have I brought up how he tried to actively find my families address 4 years ago or how he was calling my husbands job 5 years ago.

Literally not a topic I ever bring up. Until someone ELSE brings it up. And then IM the one who gets accused of talking about it.

So I'm going to conclude this. Its am excuse to keep it talked about without Poofer himself having to take responsibility for anything.

Why would I be talking about it?

And how is it "dumb as fuck" to point out what PI is and isnt? Is it PI when someone posts about what they cooked for dinner? How is it PI that I may or may not have pegged Biggie and WTF does Poofer have to do with anything I've posted?

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Okay I have zero idea what you are pissed at me over but I'm just gonna point out the fact that I could be talking about ANYTHING and someone bursts in screeching about how I always talk about Poofer.

I could be talking about my own husband and someone is gonna he like "WHY ARE OBSESSED WITH POOFER" and this is the concerning thing.

I haven't said a single thing about that scum bag whatsoever nor have I brought up how he tried to actively find my families address 4 years ago or how he was calling my husbands job 5 years ago.

Literally not a topic I ever bring up. Until someone ELSE brings it up. And then IM the one who gets accused of talking about it.

So I'm going to conclude this. Its am excuse to keep it talked about without Poofer himself having to take responsibility for anything.

Why would I be talking about it?

And how is it "dumb as fuck" to point out what PI is and isnt? Is it PI when someone posts about what they cooked for dinner? How is it PI that I may or may not have pegged Biggie and WTF does Poofer have to do with anything I've posted?
PI is personal information you dumb fuck.Re-naming it to fit your agenda is so smallhall 2007.

So here's a thing-

If you want Poofer to stop giving you shit.

Stop name dropping him every fucking day.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
PI is personal information you dumb fuck.Re-naming it to fit your agenda is so smallhall 2007.

So here's a thing-

If you want Poofer to stop giving you shit.

Stop name dropping him every fucking day.

"Fit my agenda"? So everything is PI then. Got it. So let's just close up forums since everything people post is PI.

And I want to you to quote where I named dropped Poofer. Absolutely NO ONE is talking about POOFER.

WHERE do you see Poofer being "named dropped" besides YOUR post?