Why do they have to share their PI?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The Three Stoolges are all old blind fucks. None can read.

Hell, jus look at Sea, reading the word "bid" as "birds", and cant see a dick on a "chick" lulz.

So what’s a bid then okie boy? A bit of ass? I bit of cock? The fool meant to type bird. God your stupid. You prove it everyday

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
"Fit my agenda"? So everything is PI then. Got it. So let's just close up forums since everything people post is PI.

And I want to you to quote where I named dropped Poofer. Absolutely NO ONE is talking about POOFER.

WHERE do you see Poofer being "named dropped" besides YOUR post?
Personal Info is personal info you stupid fuck.

Fuck me,so you don't name him every fucking day.

Yeah.ok.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Personal Info is personal info you stupid fuck.

Fuck me,so you don't name him every fucking day.

Yeah.ok.

Done with this convo.

I have no idea what the fuck is wrong with some of you but when I get shitty with people I consider friends I go to them. I never go at them publically and attack them. Ever. I'm a decent person with poor judgement though go ahead get on that list.

And many people see how people like Flynn and Murd and now YOU show up screaming about Poofer and claiming I talk about him. When absolutely no one does.

It's a sickness. A mental fucking sickness.

You talk to Poofer? Is he crying over the fact I stayed married? Did he see my posts today and cry about it and beg his buddies to run over here and bring him up and pretend its HIM I was talking about? Is that what happened here today?

"Omg Dovey is talking about other men! Please go make it about ME!!"

That's probably what happens every fucking time.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Done with this convo.

I have no idea what the fuck is wrong with some of you but when I get shitty with people I consider friends I go to them.

And many people see how people like Flynn and Murd and now YOU show up screaming about Poofer and claiming I talk about him. When absolutely no one does.

It's a sickness. A mental fucking sickness.

You talk to Poofer? Is he crying over the fact I stayed married? Did he see my posts today and cry about it and beg his buddies to run over here and bring him up and pretend its HIM I was talking about? Is that what happened here today?

"Omg Dovey is talking about other men! Please go make it about ME!!"

That's probably what happens every fucking time.
LMFGDA-

You think I'm on a friendly basis with the cunt who outted I had cancer.And you have no idea as to why people get pissed with you lol ?

Let me guess- I'm now a narcissist.

/rolls eyes.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
LMFGDA-

You think I'm on a friendly basis with the cunt who outted I had cancer.And you have no idea as to why people get pissed with you lol ?

Let me guess- I'm now a narcissist.

/rolls eyes.

Oh so NOW I'm the one who did that.

Sure thing. So we waited 5 years to have this talk publically with you being a complete dick.

I dont buy that at all. And no I dont wonder why "people" get pissed at me but take a year or 5 to express that anger on a public forum.

Not a narcissist no. A coward with a 5 year lag? Yep.

I'm definately not the one who "outted" you had cancer. I never did that. And my whole family kept you prayer. If you really thought I'm the one who "outted" something like that your window to bitch is long closed. Prove it or choke on it

This is nothing a bullshit excuse for you to go what...suck up to scum bags who DO blast everyones PI on forums?

Good luck and fuck off. The "people" you are referring to are SCUM bags and I dont give a fuck about them so enjoy that.

Dont talk to me when you realize that.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Sure thing. So we waited 5 years to have this talk publically with you being a complete dick.

I dont buy that at all. And no I dont wonder why "people" get pissed at me but take a year or 5 to express that anger on a public forum.

I'm definately not the one who "outted" you had cancer. I never did that. And my whole family kept you prayer. If you really thought I'm the one who "outted" something like that your window to bitch is long closed. Prove it or choke on it

This is nothing a bullshit excuse for you to go what...suck up to scum bags who DO blast everyones PI on forums?

Good luck and fuck off. The "people" you are referring to are SCUM bags and I dont give a fuck about them so enjoy that.

Fuck you're dumb.

Link to where I said you gave poofer my Pi? I said PI, that's person info.Not the new definition you just made up.

You keep name dropping Kev though and make out he is stalking you so when he does pop on and slaps you about you can make ourt he's skalking you.

Fucking idiot.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Fuck you're dumb.

Link to where I said you gave poofer my Pi? I said PI,not that's person info.Not the new definition you just made up.

You keep name dropping Kev though and make out he is stalking you so when he does pop on and slaps you about you can make ourt he's skalking you.

Fucking idiot.

Are you fucking DRUNK?

Do even know what is being said?

I'm not talking to you, Reaper. This convo is over. You are NOT being rational or making sense and you are just flat out lying about what I'm even saying. Everything I said STANDS.

Respectfully, go fuck yourself.

And of you give ANYTHING from my socail media to that fucking psycho YOU will have to be just be that person. A sick and petty bitch.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Fuck you're dumb.

Link to where I said you gave poofer my Pi? I said PI,not that's person info.Not the new definition you just made up.

Fucking idiot.
Kevin is a snivelling little dropkick. Simple as that. Never have I seen such a dog_act being done to a chick over various forums. I’m only amazed that some cunt hasn’t knocked his fucking teeth in yet!

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Are you fucking DRUNK?

Do even know what is being said?

I'm not talking to you, Reaper. This convo is over. You are NOT being rational or making sense and you are just flat out lying about what I'm even saying. Everything I said STANDS.

Respectfully, go fuck yourself.

And of you give ANYTHING from my socail media to that fucking psycho YOU will have to be just be that person. A sick and petty bitch.
As for ever,the victim./shakes head.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
***ignored content***

Oh man.

Anyone else pissed at me over something that happened over a year ago and they'd like to deal with it NOW, let's here it.

Otherwise I'm not having it

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Kevin is a snivelling little dropkick. Simple as that. Never have I seen such a dog_act being done to a chick over various forums. I’m only amazed that some cunt hasn’t knocked his fucking teeth in yet!
He done that shit to me.

I posted all of his PI and watched the snow flakes like Flea and the rest of then piss there panties with no fucks to give.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
***ignored content***

Oh man.

Anyone else pissed at me over something that happened over a year ago and they'd like to deal with it NOW, let's here it.

Otherwise I'm not having it
I don't blame ya.I would have exposed all of your b/s.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Oh according to Kevin's flying monkeys....its ME that constantly talks about it.

This is the sick mindfuck game they play to continue on with the bullshit.

If they accuse ME of doing it, that gives them some free card to drag it in again and notice how he says that I bring Kevin's stalking on myself, right?

So this is what happens. Poofers little buddies and co abusers like Flynn, Murd...sadly Reaper come in, start blasting about Poofer and start THAT shit, claim IM bringing it up, so now its permissible for KEVIN to start following me around the net, calling my husbands job ...looking me up....and its MY fault for "name dropping" him.

Even though I dont. And even if i did....yeah that's not permission.

Fucking 3 weeks and I was not in my right mind and here we are 5 fucking years later and its STILL a topic. Even when the fucking thread was about me pegging Biggie.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
He done that shit to me.

I posted all of his PI and watched the snow flakes like Flea and the rest of then piss there panties with no fucks to give.
That’s how it all started with me too re: cancer. But in this instance it was my mother’s cancer. Takes the fun out of any forum.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That’s how it all started with me too re: cancer. But in this instance it was my mother’s cancer. Takes the fun out of any forum.
Dunno if you were about mate when he outted my Pi.

I couldn't defend it so I went awol and went full inspector cunt.

I posted his home addy,full names of family etc etc and have all of his bro and sis PI.

Flea and her chums hated me for that.I didn't give two fucks.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I never told anyone he had cancer. He asked me not to say anything and I did not.

I was supportive of him and we all prayed for him nightly.

Someone went and posted it years ago. I had not a thing to do with it.

Oh well.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Oh according to Kevin's flying monkeys....its ME that constantly talks about it.

This is the sick mindfuck game they play to continue on with the bullshit.

If they accuse ME of doing it, that gives them some free card to drag it in again and notice how he says that I bring Kevin's stalking on myself, right?

So this is what happens. Poofers little buddies and co abusers like Flynn, Murd...sadly Reaper come in, start blasting about Poofer and start THAT shit, claim IM bringing it up, so now its permissible for KEVIN to start following me around the net, calling my husbands job ...looking me up....and its MY fault for "name dropping" him.

Even though I dont. And even if i did....yeah that's not permission.

Fucking 3 weeks and I was not in my right mind and here we are 5 fucking years later and its STILL a topic. Even when the fucking thread was about me pegging Biggie.
Kevin is a compulsive liar…even by his own admission.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

I think he was tryin to say poofer outted his cancer

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I think he was tryin to say poofer outted his cancer

I dont care. I give not a single shit what he has to say and if he gives ANY information or pictures of my family to that fucking STALKER you can expect everything on Kevin to blasted everywhere.

I am so done with this disgusting topic.

Does Kevin just NOT ever get laid? Fuck.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
And a pathological obsessor.
Thank Christ you gave him the flick all those years ago, or you would be dealing with a pink-leotarded Fortnite obsessor. Imagine when the other Fortnite teenagers kicked his arse at his own game? Those cats of yours would be living on the edge!
:PuffPuffPass:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Thank Christ you gave him the flick all those years ago, or you would be dealing with a pink-leotarded Fortnite obsessor. Imagine when the other Fortnite teenagers kicked his arse at his own game. Those cats of yours would be living on the edge!
:PuffPuffPass:

I seriously regret even talking to this loser. 5 years later and he is still using other people to keep his gross fixation going.

Over something that lasted 3 weeks. 5 years ago.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I dont care. I give not a single shit what he has to say and if he gives ANY information or pictures of my family to that fucking STALKER you can expect everything on Kevin to blasted everywhere.

I am so done with this disgusting topic.

Does Kevin just NOT ever get laid? Fuck.
Fuck me here comes the victim yet again.
The premise of my posts towards you have been.

IF YOU DON'T WANT POOFER TO KEEP GIVING YOU SHIT THEN STOP NAME DROPPING HIM EVERY FUCKING DAY.

Jesus fucking christ.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
***ignored content***

I love the ignore feature and how it allows me the freedom of not dealing with the toxic bullshit from people who take 5 years to realize they cant stand you :D

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
He done that shit to me.

You posted my name for no fucking reason other than to crawl up some white whale’s ass. This is why I never have and never will trust you. You turn on people at the drop of a dime.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
***ignored content***

I love the ignore feature and how it allows me the freedom of not dealing with the toxic bullshit from people who take 5 years to realize they cant stand you :D
Truth hurts,eh.

• Winner
Reactions: X

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You posted my name for no fucking reason other than to crawl up some white whale’s ass. This is why I never have and never will trust you. You turn on people at the drop of a dime.
Pkb Princess.

You E fucked cunty lately?