Why do they have to share their PI?

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Yesterday someone sent me a text asking: "Is this for the golden dragon".

Local area code but not a number I recognize. At first I was going to ignore it but then decided to have a little fun and replied that I had looked everywhere but couldn't find any dragons.

No reply and it's been almost 24 hours.

I am strangely disappointed.
Not that I expected to have an actual conversation with this stranger or anything like that, but some kind of acknowledgement that they received my text would have been nice, especially since they started it.

People suck.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You posted my name for no fucking reason other than to crawl up some white whale’s ass. This is why I never have and never will trust you. You turn on people at the drop of a dime.

This is what is so way beyond me.

If I've been friends with someone for a long time...or even just a few weeks and I've spoken to them in depth privately for years I cannot BRING myself to just attack them.

There is something really fucking wrong with people who can do that.

You can get mad at someone and take your grievance TO them.

I dont believe he has a fucking grievence. He wants an excuse to turn on someone because he wants to be friends with scum bags who actually DO fucked up things to people.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I seriously regret even talking to this loser. 5 years later and he is still using other people to keep his gross fixation going.

Over something that lasted 3 weeks. 5 years ago.
He thinks that he’s some “Flame King”…when the reality is that he’s just another snotty-nosed Georgy Porgy. I’m still laughing over the fact that he reckoned that he was “hard” for living in Chicago! Lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
He thinks that he’s some “Flame King”…when the reality is that he’s just another snotty-nosed Georgy Porgy. I’m still laughing over the fact that he reckoned that he was “hard” for living in Chicago! Lol

Him and his crew are gross.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
How exactly did I do that? Seeing as he lives on another continent. And even if I did, what the fuck is it to you? Why are you up in everyone’s business?
Just calling a cunt a cunt.

I seem to remember you cyber sexting him,some bondage shit too lulz.

Classy cunt that you are.

Carignan

Factory Bastard
Garbage Pail Kids are just that. Some are even stuck and or refuse to grow beyond the baby state. Some like their stink and shit that they leave in the diapers.. some even eat it like its healthy and laugh. Lobotomized in the womb. Its why they all hate women but wanna be a woman all their lives until their tragic(lol)suicides

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Just calling a cunt a cunt.

I seem to remember you cyber sexting him,some bondage shit too lulz.

Classy cunt that you are.

If I did, again, what the fuck is to you? All that happened going on 8 years ago. Is that all you have in your little arsenal of lames?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
The greasy git reminds me of a teenaged puberty pimple that is begging to be popped!

sugarbardi.gif

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If I did, again, what the fuck is to you? All that happened going on 8 years ago. Is that all you have in your little arsenal of lames?
Na, got loads.

I just find it funny as fuck you e-fucked a gargoyle.

Classy chick that you are.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Maybe we should go to BC and let cun’T give his take on this weird as fuck trip down memory lane.

Yup. I think I will

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The greasy git reminds me of a teenaged puberty pimple that is begging to be popped!

sugarbardi.gif

No shit.

It's like there always has to be some angry ass shit bag trying to keep everything personal and hateful.

It can never just be funny its gotta be hate and rage and bullshit.

So over these people. And the excuses they fucking use are incredible. Yeah let's dig years into the past. Give me a fucjing break.

You wanna turn? Just do it. Dont come with some bullshit about something from years ago LYING about it. Like what that dipshit skank Murd tried to do.

"People" get pissed LOL. Yeah Murd isnt people. Poofer isnt people. Just bags of shit who need endless hate in their lives.

I'm gonna take the clue. People I've had to spend time defending....like Poofer...and Murd...and Reaper .....I'm definately not gonna bother with.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I'm meant to shit my pants now she's mentioned cunt.

Bring him here-I'll do to him what I've always done lulz.

You know he don’t post here. Yet you’re sitting here acting big and bad talking shit about him. Go do it where he can reply, you freakin pussy

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Listen Shamu, nobody really cares what your Husband does in Prison, that's between him and you. But you might want to ask Dove about pegging, just in case it should come up some time

UJEi2xk.png

Thread saver!!!

Thanks for bringing us back to the topic!

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You know he don’t post here. Yet you’re sitting here acting big and bad talking shit about him. Go do it where he can reply, you freakin pussy
I'll be at S/G if he wants some then.

That good enough for you,you cowardly fuck tard hiding behind someone else.

I'll happliy fuck all of you up at S/G.And at S/G only.

I'll tell you what,you tards are so weak I'll do a 3v1 match at S/G.Me vs you/dove/cunty.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Also a reminder of what PI is.

Names. Addresses. Socail medias. Jobs.

What PI is NOT

Things you post about yourself.

Posting things people have shared privately ...which something tells me I'll be dealing with again.....is NOT PI. However, it IS shit baggy.

Just a public service announcement.

A woman pegging a man is NOT gay.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
No shit.

It's like there always has to be some angry ass shit bag trying to keep everything personal and hateful.

It can never just be funny its gotta be hate and rage and bullshit.

So over these people. And the excuses they fucking use are incredible. Yeah let's dig years into the past. Give me a fucjing break.

You wanna turn? Just do it. Dont come with some bullshit about something from years ago LYING about it. Like what that dipshit skank Murd tried to do.

"People" get pissed LOL. Yeah Murd isnt people. Poofer isnt people. Just bags of shit who need endless hate in their lives.

I'm gonna take the clue. People I've had to spend time defending....like Poofer...and Murd...and Reaper .....I'm definately not gonna bother with.
They take pining to a whole different level. Give them a taste and they want MOOOOOOOOOOOOAR!

:LicKIt:

Admin.

Have you no shame?
Site Supporter ☠️
Also a reminder of what PI is.

Names. Addresses. Socail medias. Jobs.

What PI is NOT

Things you post about yourself.

Posting things people have shared privately ...which something tells me I'll be dealing with again.....is NOT PI. However, it IS shit baggy.

Just a public service announcement.

A woman pegging a man is NOT gay.
Well that's like Stubby's opinion man.