Why do they have to share their PI?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
The famous incel rights march in Charlottesville

79422h.jpg

Thats right, see all them tiki torches...... we was ready to peg y'all's faggit asses with it, and burn the evil out of your assholes.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm glad you have come to terms with the wants and needs of some of the very hetero men in your life.

If my very hetro husband decided he wanted to explore certain parts of his anatomy .....I'd take a few shots of whiskey and step to the plate.

It wouldnt make him GAY unless he asked a MAN to do it.

STOP being a homophobe.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I dont wanna get you pregnant.

Or DO I?
I was totally OK with it because my wife was the culprit, but I don't know how I'd feel about you poking me.

I guess a kid is a kid though. Can't throw them away_

(Unless you're a lefty or prog)⁷

Even then, not the kids fault. They're innocent and just loving.

So if you impregnated me up my pee-hole after you drank a bunch of Red Bull's, I would still have our baby and seek open access unless you were a total fuckwit.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
If my very hetro husband decided he wanted to explore certain parts of his anatomy .....I'd take a few shots of whiskey and step to the plate.

It wouldnt make him GAY unless he asked a MAN to do it.

STOP being a homophobe.
wait... admin is still drooling in his all leather gimp suit over this idea that Murdy can peg him in her sex dungeon and then provide free herpes scripts just in case ?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Why?

No one gives a fuck about you, Plynn. Why would someone go through the trouble of changing anything?

And its 1:30am. I understand in the Plynn house, children under ten stayed awake until after granpaws drunken late night visit.....but our ways are not your families ways. Ours are peacefully sleeping. Safely.

And no....I'm not giving you "proof", you fucking degenerate

Yuck.
Lol...

...you can't give "proof" because your kids have already been taken away.

That's a true "Auto Error."

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Lol...

...you can't give "proof" because your kids have already been taken away.

That's a true "Auto Error."

So now auto error is a real thing?

You only delude yourself, pervert. No one in their right mind starts screeching about kids and challenging someone to "prove" their kids are home (a perverted predatory male on a troll board trying to get pictures of minors).

But sure. Live in your delusions where you are not obviously not stupid, perverted and racist.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
So now auto error is a real thing?

You only delude yourself, pervert. No one in their right mind starts screeching about kids and challenging someone to "prove" their kids are home (a perverted predatory male on a troll board trying to get pictures of minors).

But sure. Live in your delusions where you are not obviously not stupid, perverted and racist.

To. You. Auto Error and The Small Business Oligarchy actually exist.

As far as your "kids" go I never tried to glean pictures, I don't need to. You post them up on TBC.

What a certified moron.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
To. You. Auto Error and The Small Business Oligarchy actually exist.

As far as your "kids" go I never tried to glean pictures, I don't need to. You post them up on TBC.

What a certified moron.

But YOU just informed me what a "real auto error" is.

So what proof were you demanding from me to "prove" to your no one ass that my kids were not taken by the state, you fucking pervert?

Well now if my kids are posted at TBC, looks like they are not taken by the state, eh?

Idiot. At least IM certified.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
But YOU just informed me what a "real auto error" is.

So what proof were you demanding from me to "prove" to your no one ass that my kids were not taken by the state, you fucking pervert?

Well now if my kids are posted at TBC, looks like they are not taken by the state, eh?

Idiot. At least IM certified.
Have I also "informed" you that you're a fucking bird brain? How you can even throw out a logic starved salvo that misses the mark entirely is light years beyond even Stephen Hawking and Neil deGrasse Tyson. Equally daunting is trying to figure out the mathematical equation when it comes to the determining if there is in fact a ceiling to your stupidity.

Why does me questioning the validity of you being labeled a "mother" seem to upset you greatly? I only queried the question in hopes you would finally admit that all your drug and wanton ways finally caught up to The Mother Of The Year (YoU). Me asking to have a gander at the CPS revocation letter of your children isn't "stalking" your much better off kids. Neither is me asking to see the restraining order set forth by your children's now legal guardians decreed by the great state of Michigan. You have a very stilted way of looking at the verb, "Stalking." Yanno if I were a total...you, I would have already buttered Martini's buns over a simple Skype session and gotten ALL of your earth shattering personal credentials (I believe you refer to this as P.I.I.). Then all I got to do is punch in my credit card number and voila! I could know everything about you, your now absent children and every single job you got fired from, instead of playing fetch with you on some mentally ill forum where the patients run the asylum.

This campaign of yours trying to get anyone with tit for a brain to actually believe that I'm "stalking" your one chromosome missing children is as ludacris as you not knowing how to spell words that people in 25 year comas can spell. These assinine accusations are part of your M.O. as you try and sway the 11 other posters out here, hoping that if you show enough waterworks people will show you sympathy which you eat the fuck up just like if a heroin addict (you) found 9 kilos of the finest uncut Colombian heroin washed up on the beach dropped by me as I was "stalking" you via a boat.<<<(That's sarcasm. See the difference between mine and what you try to pass off?).

So. Just because you posted up some ugly pictures of your half human and half mule ass looking children isn't proof that the ASPCA didn't come swooping in and wisk them away in a single bound out of whatever women and children's shelter you were residing at. If that were the truth measuring stick, then that means I could just post up a screenshot of you spelling "potato" wrong, and that would prove you still don't know how to spell it.

"Certified?"

At what? Living on here to the point where you actually tried to get your physical mail forwarded to Bastardfactory.net

"Certified?"

Not being being a Nurse, that's for sure.

"Certified?"

Yes. You are definitely "Certified" Platinum when it comes to performing fellacio.

So you admit to being a "Certified Moron?"

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Have I also "informed" you that you're a fucking bird brain? How you can even throw out a logic starved salvo that misses the mark entirely is light years beyond even Stephen Hawking and Neil deGrasse Tyson. Equally daunting is trying to figure out the mathematical equation when it comes to the determining if there is in fact a ceiling to your stupidity.

Why does me questioning the validity of you being labeled a "mother" seem to upset you greatly? I only queried the question in hopes you would finally admit that all your drug and wanton ways finally caught up to The Mother Of The Year (YoU). Me asking to have a gander at the CPS revocation letter of your children isn't "stalking" your much better off kids. Neither is me asking to see the restraining order set forth by your children's now legal guardians decreed by the great state of Michigan. You have a very stilted way of looking at the verb, "Stalking." Yanno if I were a total...you, I would have already buttered Martini's buns over a simple Skype session and gotten ALL of your earth shattering personal credentials (I believe you refer to this as P.I.I.). Then all I got to do is punch in my credit card number and voila! I could know everything about you, your now absent children and every single job you got fired from, instead of playing fetch with you on some mentally ill forum where the patients run the asylum.

This campaign of yours trying to get anyone with tit for a brain to actually believe that I'm "stalking" your one chromosome missing children is as ludacris as you not knowing how to spell words that people in 25 year comas can spell. These assinine accusations are part of your M.O. as you try and sway the 11 other posters out here, hoping that if you show enough waterworks people will show you sympathy which you eat the fuck up just like if a heroin addict (you) found 9 kilos of the finest uncut Colombian heroin washed up on the beach dropped by me as I was "stalking" you via a boat.<<<(That's sarcasm. See the difference between mine and what you try to pass off?).

So. Just because you posted up some ugly pictures of your half human and half mule ass looking children isn't proof that the ASPCA didn't come swooping in and wisk them away in a single bound out of whatever women and children's shelter you were residing at. If that were the truth measuring stick, then that means I could just post up a screenshot of you spelling "potato" wrong, and that would prove you still don't know how to spell it.

"Certified?"

At what? Living on here to the point where you actually tried to get your physical mail forwarded to Bastardfactory.net

"Certified?"

"Certified?"

Yes. You are definitely "Certified" Platinum when it comes to performing fellacio.

Have you tried sucking gasoline out of the closet parked car and then shoving a lit roman candle up your ass?

That might help.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

"Certified?"

"Certified?"

"Certified?"

I’m going to read this tomorrow

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

"Certified?"

"Certified?"

"Certified?"

I can understand why they wouldn't read it. Truth is inconvenient.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I can understand why they wouldn't read it. Truth is inconvenient.

Another miss. No one reads it because its angry bullshit no one cares about.

Fact.

Just because YOU are full of hate and anger doesnt mean others are or are going to be.

Figures youd be hanging on the nuts of a racist.