Why do they have to share their PI?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Grammar…I was correcting you. YW

You were addressing the topic of the thread.

She doesnt know what the topic is because she is obsessed with their gross groups toxic dramas .....so that is what shes focused on.

She must have been counting the days again as well LOL

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
? I do have a comfortable pair of shoes and a warm place to go to the bathroom, if that's what you mean. I also have a decent view.

I meant you dont know very much about sex and gay culture.

Good to know you are not homeless though.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Hahahahaaa…them cogs are spinning!

I’ll give you a 3.2 on the dismount, cupcake…

Cover your balls. It’s gonna get bumpy…. like Dovid’z scorching case of Herps when she can’t get her valtrex script filled through her strawberry venture capitalist propriety. That’s fancy for Flynt hooker selling her pussy for crack to the dope man.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
valtrex

I had google that one.

I guess I am simply not as familiar with such medications that are used to treat STDs as some

a bit revealing -- that one.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I’ll give you a 3.2 on the dismount, cupcake…

Cover your balls. It’s gonna get bumpy…. like Dovid’z scorching case of Herps when she can’t get her valtrex script filled through her strawberry venture capitalist propriety. That’s fancy for Flynt hooker selling her pussy for crack to the dope man.
Huh?

PS: You also spelt herpes wong! Potato. :GiggleBitch:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Hahahahaaa…them cogs are spinning!

How often do you guys spin the lazy Susan and see how many it takes before the jizz starts shooting out fiend’s nostrils?

See that’s the problem with me… I don’t talk shit behind people’s back. I stab them in the face with it point blank.

Envy and Jealousy are deadly sins. You’ve been warned.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
giphy.gif

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
How often do you guys spin the lazy Susan and see how many it takes before the jizz starts shooting out fiend’s nostrils?

See that’s the problem with me… I don’t talk shit behind people’s back. I stab them in the face with it point blank.

Are we still talking about pegging? :Excited6:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
A little Valtrex, Vicodin and Vodka for those nights you got bad news and he still hasn't called? :LOL3:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Her “I stab them in the face with it point blank” admission got a little saucy! Lol
What was with the lazy susan comment? And the cum spraying?

I totally didn't get it.

it was almost as if the whisky pushed her brain into the back seat and took complete command of the vehicle

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You do both. You start talking shit behind backs and then you just come and "stab" in the front. And you do so with lies.

Which is both disgusting, frankly. A grown woman handles her issues one on one and respectfully.

You though are a jealous and envious, sniveling degenerate and you should heed more the warnings yourself. Cowardice is pretty gross as well.

As is pushing yourself onto an uninterested man and then pressuring him to have sex and than blasting that all over the internet without consent.

Do you even know what consent IS?

Dont answer. Uhg.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Murdy quick what script would I need filled if I suddenly came down with a case of gonorrhea?

and if you could be so kind as to list the high quality brands not the generic? I have top notch healthcare so cost isn't an issue.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Earned loyalty. Parts of close friendships the company you keep knows nothing about ;)

Not "obedient".... that's for dogs and Alphonso.
Is admin still panting at the thought of his partner begging for a pegging>?

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Earned loyalty. Parts of close friendships the company you keep knows nothing about ;)

Not "obedient".... that's for dogs and Alphonso.
Wow, you're really strict, do you have to whip Stubby more than average, would you say?