Why do they have to share their PI?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
No.

You go onto claimg how much an I.T. whiz you think you are.
Ah.. I see.

but of course, you know better, because you happen to know I didn't update a security certificate on a site I don't care about.

you should run for senate or something. In Pennsylvania maybe?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You admiited to being on welfare, now you're saying I'm on Food Stamps?

That's a definite "Auto Error."

I did?

And you believed it?

Bahahahaha

Shhh....Plynn....its our song

On a scale of 1 to 10 how bad do you wanna curb stomp me right now? Just asking ♡

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I did?

And you believed it?

Bahahahaha

Shhh....Plynn....its our song

On a scale of 1 to 10 how bad do you wanna curb stomp me right now? Just asking ♡

Right.

So you just lie about everything? Including how Martini MADE you go to foid bank on Halloween?

God. You are truly pathetic.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Right.

So you just lie?about everything? Including how Martini MADE you go to foid bank on Halloween?

Not for nothing

but you seem to recall details in a way that one might conclude you took the statements personally

one has to wonder why that is

of course, if they are not too busy marveling at this most disturbing revelation regarding security certificates

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Right.

So you just lie?about everything? Including how Martini MADE you go to foid bank on Halloween?

Isnt that what YOU say? That EVERYTHING I post is a LIE?

Are you a liar Flynn?

And who what foodbank on Halloween? Bahahaha have you guys considered keeping a chart of who says what? Because this is the first I've heard of a halloween food bank....LOL

So does my n*gger nose make you wanna burn down minority communities for George Floyd?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Isnt that what YOU say? That EVERYTHING I post is a LIE?

Are you a liar Flynn?

And who what foodbank on Halloween? Bahahaha have you guys considered keeping a chart of who says what? Because this is the first I've heard of a halloween food bank....LOL

So does my n*gger nose make you wanna burn down minority communities for George Floyd?
Well, if your grammar and spelling are any indication, then yes you lie about EVERYTHING.

You just hate it when others point out how fucking dumb you really are.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Not for nothing

but you seem to recall details in a way that one might conclude you took the statements personally

one has to wonder why that is

of course, if they are not too busy marveling at this most disturbing revelation regarding security certificates

Personally?

This must be more of that midget logic I've been hearing soo much about.

Try again short stuff.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Well, if your grammar and spelling are any indication, then yes you lie about EVERYTHING.

You just hate it when others point out how fucking dumb you really are.

So wait....Plynn....define "lie" real quick.

Because I feel like suddenly we arent having the same conversation and I'm wondering if you are even more retarded than I already knew.

What is a LIE, Flynn. Like a definition. Not some random quote....give a definition.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
So wait....Plynn....define "lie" real quick.

Because I feel like suddenly we arent having the same conversation and I'm wondering if you are even more retarded than I already knew.

What is a LIE, Flynn. Like a definition. Not some random quote....give a definition.

I'm not the one making up things like "Auto Error" and The Small Business Oligarchy.

LOL!

P.S.-That includes "P.I.I."

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yes. Because obviously you're infatuated with him. You bring him up all the fucking time.

Idiot.

You know its unhinged to bring someone up that no one cares about, and then accuse the other person of bringing them up....and then give false hope that the person being accused is "infatuated" with them, right?

You know that just leads to Poofers next RO?

Do you secretly hate him? You can tell me. I understand.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
You know its unhinged to bring someone up that no one cares about, and then accuse the other person of bringing them up....and then give false hope that the person being accused is "infatuated" with them, right?

You know that just leads to Poofers next RO?

Do you secretly hate him? You can tell me. I understand.

You've already been called out on bringing up Martini.

LMFAO!!!!

YANNO? Doesn't look like you're "winning."

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Try it and see what happens dipshit.

Is your six-year-old still laughing?

Why?

No one gives a fuck about you, Plynn. Why would someone go through the trouble of changing anything?

And its 1:30am. I understand in the Plynn house, children under ten stayed awake until after granpaws drunken late night visit.....but our ways are not your families ways. Ours are peacefully sleeping. Safely.

And no....I'm not giving you "proof", you fucking degenerate

Yuck.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
not updating that security certificate is proving to be one of the more regrettable times in my life

so thankful Flynn is here to point that out, again and again and again

just in case I happened to forget after the first 500 times she wept about it
Stubby sucks so much cock.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I should restart a thread from the days of old....... The Crying Game.

Why was it called that? Because of dumb shits like you that thought a dude was chick and ended up crying :LOL3:

You tried that and naturally you failed. How’d your rainbow tail work out last night? Bet you cousins loved it.