Southern States have among lowest life expectancy

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I can't watch your videos here. But it's okay. I have no interest in racism.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
These are documentaries.

No editorializing.

Yes, except you have a penchant for taking individual examples and blaming an entire race for the behaviors of particular people. That, my friend, is indicative of a low IQ, you know.

There's definitely something going on with Blacks and Chuck E Cheese. Maybe it is just the Blacks who go to Chuck E Cheese and other Blacks are fine.

I doubt say, Candace Owns has had birthday parties there.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
These are documentaries.

No editorializing.

Yes, except you have a penchant for taking individual examples and blaming an entire race for the behaviors of particular people. That, my friend, is indicative of a low IQ, you know.

There's definitely something going on with Blacks and Chuck E Cheese. Maybe it is just the Blacks who go to Chuck E Cheese and other Blacks are fine.

I doubt say, Candace Owns has had birthday parties there.

Candace Owens is rich. The rich don't go to Chuck E Cheese. Well, I can picture Trump there. But no other rich people.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Armored in nothing more than flip flops and weaves, these modern day gladiatrices enter the neon arena to battle for their step-sprogs honor, and prize tickets.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
why do we even have poor people anyway?

GtauwUJ.jpeg

Why do poor people have things, and I only own one boat?

Maybe you should stop supporting the same side the corporate elites and wealthy support and trashing the poor and working class?

Thanks for helping people get unemployed and unable to afford gas. At least we got crumbs tossed to us while the establishment wastes our tax dollars on bullshit.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

GtauwUJ.jpeg

because democrats.
Poorest counties and states in the Union are red, just stop being dumb.
Everytime I visit Flortida, I dont see some homeless bum sleeping on the street. I see that everywhere in Cali. PWN3D!
Fuck off half wit

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

GtauwUJ.jpeg

because democrats.
Poorest counties and states in the Union are red, just stop being dumb.
Everytime I visit Flortida, I dont see some homeless bum sleeping on the street. I see that everywhere in Cali. PWN3D!
Fuck off half wit

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
LOL! Nice self PWN3D! tard! You wanna compare a few dozen people to 60 THOUSAND living and shitting on the streets of LA? BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Again, faggit, I dont see droves of homeless bums when I visit DisneyWorld. I DO see THOUSANDS of homeless bums EVERYWHERE around cali when I go to Disneyland!!!! Imbecile! :Sad: