Life in California SUCKS

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
We're too crowded

Immigrants don't bother me whatsoever. I'm not a racist. I welcome them!

We're too crowded

We're too crowded

We're too crowded

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
The argument that the liberal cities are causing this homeless crisis while simultaneously pointing out that homeless drug addicts are moving cross country to liberal cities known to pay more in welfare benefits is assinine. This is a drug epidemic.
Do you realize you just undercut your own argument ?

It wasn’t my argument….

We were infiltrated by the homeless when the pandemic hit. That’s where all these videos are coming from… it has thinned out drastically. You still see it by the less busy freeway on-ramps where there is no foot traffic now and I’ve been saying this for MONTHS. My girlfriend’s block was covered with tents last year and the cops couldn’t answer every call unless someone’s life was in danger. Her neighborhood is clear now, but this is the same chick I told you about who watched a naked homeless woman running down her street and her 13 yo son got his first shot of FULL bush. Like bow chicka wow wow bush.

Downtown is a shit hole… but this was the ghetto by the sea. The locals don’t want the transplants here and no one actually goes to Santa Monica beach right by the pier that he is talking about. We hang where the locals go and it’s not exactly advertised for the masses.

Bur what would I know… my family has only been in this city since the 1940s :Happy5:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
someone *cough* Gurk called me a bigot because I dislike white trash for being racist… I believe the meth problem in this nation is their fault. However, I do speak a little kingpin and “crank” the street name for methamphetamine distributed by the white biker gangs in the late 80s early 90s was the same recipe distributed by Hitler as a means of mind control in third reich….

Bigot is not a term used regularly on the west coast. I too much of a snob to be a bigot tbbrutallyh. The term bigot implies that you are racist. I’m not racist for disliking actual racists *rolls eyes*

life is painfully frustrating for the emotionally intelligent people on this planet *pouts*

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
someone *cough* Gurk called me a bigot because I dislike white trash for being racist… I believe the meth problem in this nation is their fault. However, I do speak a little kingpin and “crank” the street name for methamphetamine distributed by the white biker gangs in the late 80s early 90s was the same recipe distributed by Hitler as a means of mind control in third reich….

Bigot is not a term used regularly on the west coast. I too much of a snob to be a bigot tbbrutallyh. The term bigot implies that you are racist. I’m not racist for disliking actual racists *rolls eyes*

life is painfully frustrating for the emotionally intelligent people on this planet *pouts*
Whaaaaaaa?

DDT

Factory Bastard

Are you White yourself? I've often found that White leftists hate their own race for some strange reason...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I was in Perth, WA…and this aborigine called me a white cunt for relocating a massive tree because of an underground traffic tunnel that was being excavated. He said to me, “ dis meh mudders land…you white cunt.” So I said to him, “no need to be stroppy you black cunt!!” Then he made a performance and called me a racist!??
:CooL:

DDT

Factory Bastard
I was in Perth, WA…and this aborigine called me a white cunt for relocating a massive tree because of an underground traffic tunnel that was being excavated. He said to me, “ dis meh mudders land…you white cunt.” So I said to him, “no need to be stroppy you black cunt!!” Then he made a performance and called me a racist!??
You know that they hate us, and I know that they hate us, but many others aren't even looking through rose coloured glasses... They're completely blind.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
You know that they hate us, and I know that they hate us, but many others aren't even looking through rose coloured glasses... They're completely blind.
I don’t think there’s any nation that isn’t racist to an extent. I hate the demands for apologies the most. Like you’re to blame for human progression and the sins of our forefathers…

DDT

Factory Bastard
I don’t think there’s any nation that isn’t racist to an extent. I hate the demands for apologies the most. Like you’re to blame for human progression and the sins of our forefathers…
Yup. They play that game here too every now and then, where Whites are supposed to feel guilty for what we did to the Injuns.

I don't buy into the propaganda, since I've personally done nothing wrong to the Injuns. They can't White Guilt me!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Yup. They play that game here too every now and then, where Whites are supposed to feel guilty for what we did to the Injuns.

I don't buy into the propaganda, since I've personally done nothing wrong to the Injuns. They can't White Guilt me!
Yeah. I survived Mandela’s bombs by chance and Winnie’s black necklacing…I just wanted to go surfing.

DDT

Factory Bastard
Yeah. I survived Mandela’s bombs by chance and Winnie’s black necklacing…I just wanted to go surfing.
Exactly. Yet you're still supposed to feel bad for something that you never did. I can't believe some White people eat every damn thing they're spoonfed.

It makes me sick. And the US is the worst. Watching White people kneel down to Niggers because some thug Nigger OD'd while a White cop was trying to arrest his thug Nigger ass was a real eye opener...

I hate to say it, but 99% of this degeneracy originates from the US. Their main global export is degeneracy.