Life in California SUCKS

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Check out the adaptive surfers in the world surfing event at Pismo Beach if you get a chance. California ain’t half bad really. You’ll appreciate what you have…

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This video is a year old and the numbers of homeless drug zombies have easily doubled. SF gives free money and food to the homeless and refuse to enforce any laws on them so drug addicts move there to be homeless from across the country. Decriminalization of drug abuse is what fueled this and it has been a complete disaster.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The officer is correct too. It os the Democrat politicians and their ignorant law I.Q. voters who are responsible for skyrocketing crime.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Santa Cruz County, run by far left Democrats who do not follow the science, says you must mask up in your own house even if you live alone. When you sleep in your bed you must have a mask on.

This is just criminally stupid horse shit.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

An awesome surf zone tho. I adore Santa Cruz Ca.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The water is cold though. On the upside you can catch both lobster and dungeoness crab there so there is that.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I went to Universal Studios Hollywood this weekend with my man and the kiddos to see The Wizarding World of Harry Potter. We had so much fun (and spent so much $$$) it should be illegal….

My favorite part was when he bought them each magic wands. The shop was fabulous and the merchandise was fantastic (but pricey @ $60 per wand). The wands came with a map of places in the park where the magic works via motion sensor. We were lucky and caught the entire Christmas show @ Hogwarts Castle.

The Grinch ran up behind me as the park was closing and I screamed so loud (I was taking pics of the kids) that I missed the photobomb opportunity lol

In true Grinch fashion… he said “too late!” when I asked for a pic and went inside.

The kids weren’t disappointed, but said they wish they had a video of me screaming:LOL3:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Dungys and Abs yes. No Lobsters.

I know they have them in SLO and probably in Monterey as well. Hell, you hear of some occasionally getting caught in the north coast so even if they don't breed in super cold water the larva can certainly float there and so you will find them there.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
cali is great land but bad politics. they settled there cuz every environment from palm trees, jungle, forest and snow capped mtns were within a few hrs driving from hollywood

today? its all blue screen, the degenerates dont even leave the studio and the world lulz at it.
bollywood does better

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I don’t think there is anything “good” about politics anywhere….

As far as the blue screen theory, I disagree… unless they are shooting a scene that would be too difficult to shoot in the ocean.

We are a city of people who are out to be seen. The transplants give the locals a bad name… but at the end of the day, I’ll always be a laidback beach girl who loves to stay out past 4 am sometimes and you just can’t do that in a red state.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

As far as the blue screen theory, I disagree… unless they are shooting a scene that would be too difficult to shoot in the ocean.

We are a city of people who are out to be seen. The transplants give the locals a bad name… but at the end of the day, I’ll always be a laidback beach girl who loves to stay out past 4 am sometimes and you just can’t do that in a red state.
blue screen, green screen.. whichever color they use as a back drop, my point is they dont dont make movies like they used 2

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

blue screen, green screen.. whichever color they use as a back drop, my point is they dont dont make movies like they used 2

Well, you made a blanket statement that was rather confusing since they have been using this technology since the 1960s… so it made no sense. Movies were quite dull before this innovation.

They use the green screen for action movies that would not be made otherwise… but this concept came from a large blue screen with a 2.7 million gallon tank (it’s blue because it makes the water look like water) used to replicate the ocean… and the action scenes are so much better than they used to be because of it. They do things with these screens that we would not see in movies otherwise….

Like when Jim Carrey walks on water in Bruce Almighty…

The swamp scene where Norman dumps the car and then it’s later retrieved in the original Psycho

Jaws

Apollo 13

Charlie’s Angels

The Perfect Storm

Jurassic Park

Hulk

Pirates of the Caribbean

Indiana Jones

(just to name a few)

… I grew up in the heart of screen land and my daughter is about to graduate film school. This is a passion of mine since I was 9, which I passed down to her.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Paramount Studios is the only actual studio in Hollywood and it’s one of the oldest…. besides Universal.

Hollywood is where tourists go before the sun goes down… and it’s where we locals go to see bands play at the numerous venues on Sunset Boulevard… or go dancing at any of the clubs… or go to a swanky dinner somewhere with spectacular views in the hills. Most of the seedy bars are impossible to get into for brunch because the locals frequent and infiltrate these types of spots.

I prefer the beach spots these days… mostly because its easier to get a reservation and less traffic to get to. Plus parking in Hollywood is about $2 every 15 minutes.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Looks dire...

do you actually have homeless in Scotland ?

Not like that but yeah there's a few in and about towns mostly in the central belt and north East, none in the Highlands though... Most of them are just chancers with accommodation trying to get their next fix... I could get a flat in days up here no problem for free so there's really no excuse to be homeless... England's choc full what with mass immigration and that, might be more difficult to get housing in some places down there, did you know there's more people in the city of London than in the whole of Scotland?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You think Miama doesn't have beaches and epic night life?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I wouldn’t consider Florida a red state… they are split down the middle red and blue.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
When I lived in the nicer suburbs of St. Louis, Missouri (a hardcore RED state) they shutdown nearly everything but the landing by 8 pm. There was nothing to do after the landing closed at 1 am. They also had liquor laws that distinguished them as a “dry state.” Pretty sure you still can’t buy beer on a Sunday… that’s what I was referring to.

Although, I’ve been sober for several years and have drank a total of 5x since last Christmas…. So it makes no difference to me about the booze lol

Whereas I could go have a delicious steak and 5 star meal in Hollywood at 3 am.

Florida is the wannabe California from
the beach party to their amusement parks… we set that standard.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Looks dire...

Not like that but yeah there's a few in and about towns mostly in the central belt and north East, none in the Highlands though... Most of them are just chancers with accommodation trying to get their next fix... I could get a flat in days up here no problem for free so there's really no excuse to be homeless... England's choc full what with mass immigration and that, might be more difficult to get housing in some places down there, did you know there's more people in the city of London than in the whole of Scotland?

I recently seen Scotland on Tv ... beautiful place
We have a degree of homless just like that vid, one street in particular, fucking METH zombies, it's the only time I use full throttle at 3 am

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Looks dire...

I recently seen Scotland on Tv ... beautiful place
We have a degree of homless just like that vid, one street in particular, fucking METH zombies, it's the only time I use full throttle at 3 am

So's Canada man, seen some epic locations on the box... There's some real run down areas here, I'm not saying that for one second, cold, miserable places...

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
When I lived in the nicer suburbs of St. Louis, Missouri (a hardcore RED state) they shutdown nearly everything but the landing by 8 pm. There was nothing to do after the landing closed at 1 am. They also had liquor laws that distinguished them as a “dry state.” Pretty sure you still can’t buy beer on a Sunday… that’s what I was referring to.

Although, I’ve been sober for several years and have drank a total of 5x since last Christmas…. So it makes no difference to me about the booze lol

Whereas I could go have a delicious steak and 5 star meal in Hollywood at 3 am.

Florida is the wannabe California from
the beach party to their amusement parks… we set that standard.

No alligators, low humidity, not a lot of bugs in comparison

And it costs us...

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yes, but it is very hard to get a concealed carry permit plus they have endless rules to try to fuck with rifle owners. We are one of the few states without open carry too.

Hopefully, several of these useless useless stupid restrictions will soon be over turned by the SCotUS.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Yes, but it is very hard to get a concealed carry permit plus they have endless rules to try to fuck with rifle owners. We are one of the few states without open carry too.

Hopefully, several of these useless useless stupid restrictions will soon be over turned by the SCotUS.

from what I see of Cali, a sane person like me would need a handgun a good one, nothing more, then I would be a fucking weak pussy