Life in California SUCKS

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Sorry, to me adding more dams is like adding more lanes on the freeway. More lanes means people can live farther away from their jobs. Putting more cars on yer freeways, burning more fuel. Same with Dams. There are a sufficient number of dams in California, Nevada, and Arizona. All can provide ample water when at capacity. Full dams, and capacities have been hindered by drought during the last 4 or so years. More dams, like bigger freeways doesn’t get it. Rapid transit, extreme water conservation is the way to weather this storm.

Population in 1980: 20 million.
Population in 2022: Almost 40 million.

Yes, you need more infrastructure in order to support twice the Population and that is just a fact. No amount of retarded circular logic can get around that. The retarded northern California thinking of never build anything is what makes that part of the state such a dystopia hell hole.

More of anything is bad for California. Call it retarded logic if you like.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No doubt about it. Water is critical. Almost zero rain in the last 4 years. If there is no water to fill the dams, what good are they?

There was tons of water, most of the reservoirs in question, were literally 2/3rds to 3/4ths full, but Newsom decided to discharge most of their water into the sea to supposedly help a minnow which is dying out any way due to the introduction of non-native sport fish. Environmentalists keep lying and falsely claiming it is because there is not enough water in the delta (there is) when the really reason the minnow's numbers have been crashing is because of all the big mouth bass, small mouth bass, catfish, and other non-native predators introduced in the last 150 years.

So Newsom, ever corrupt and willing to do anything for donors but not regular people, literally ordered the majority of Southern California's drinking water dumped into the sea and, no, it didn't even help the minnow. Now they are putting water rationing in place and it was all unnecessary. Just another reason to vote the shitbag Newscum and his fellow Dems out.

Proof?

If you had bothered to watch the last video I posted you would already know.

Why do you assume I didn’t?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sorry, to me adding more dams is like adding more lanes on the freeway. More lanes means people can live farther away from their jobs. Putting more cars on yer freeways, burning more fuel. Same with Dams. There are a sufficient number of dams in California, Nevada, and Arizona. All can provide ample water when at capacity. Full dams, and capacities have been hindered by drought during the last 4 or so years. More dams, like bigger freeways doesn’t get it. Rapid transit, extreme water conservation is the way to weather this storm.

Population in 1980: 20 million.
Population in 2022: Almost 40 million.

Yes, you need more infrastructure in order to support twice the Population and that is just a fact. No amount of retarded circular logic can get around that. The retarded northern California thinking of never build anything is what makes that part of the state such a dystopia hell hole.

More of anything is bad for California. Call it retarded logic if you like.

Yes, your position is retarded. You want to flood the state with illegals but you won't build houses to accommodate more people, you will not allow electricity production to go up despite electric cars meaning demand with increase by at least 500%, and you don't want any one to have any water.

Yes, your position is the definition of retarded as well as unrealistic. I say we just shut off all the water to the bay area and let you fools die. Heck, we will say it is reducing carbon foot print and half of you will stupidly go along with it.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No doubt about it. Water is critical. Almost zero rain in the last 4 years. If there is no water to fill the dams, what good are they?

There was tons of water, most of the reservoirs in question, were literally 2/3rds to 3/4ths full, but Newsom decided to discharge most of their water into the sea to supposedly help a minnow which is dying out any way due to the introduction of non-native sport fish. Environmentalists keep lying and falsely claiming it is because there is not enough water in the delta (there is) when the really reason the minnow's numbers have been crashing is because of all the big mouth bass, small mouth bass, catfish, and other non-native predators introduced in the last 150 years.

So Newsom, ever corrupt and willing to do anything for donors but not regular people, literally ordered the majority of Southern California's drinking water dumped into the sea and, no, it didn't even help the minnow. Now they are putting water rationing in place and it was all unnecessary. Just another reason to vote the shitbag Newscum and his fellow Dems out.

Proof?

Because the citation you asked for is there.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You sound like Lokbrain. It’s not as black and white, or a Republican, Democrat as you wish it to be. As I said, why stay?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Proof?

Because the citation you asked for is there.

No. Your so called proof services only some of Californias people. Why do you assume they’re right?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He is from OC but is well versed on state level systems and both lobbying and testifying in Sacramento. The source is good.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A great discussion begans at 1 hour and 1 minute. Schenburger is running for governor as an independent (which means he probably won't win) but he has to lot to say about what is wrong with California and how to fix it.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Seamajor around 1hour 37 minutes they talk about the water issue and solutions directly responding to your previous claims. In fact, it was almost like he was responding directly to you.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I get the desire to include species not inured in the law but when you ignore what the law actually says in order to advance a political agenda then you are the very definition of an activist judge.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This is very bad news for Port delays as the state of California plans to ban all trucks built before 2011. Workers at ports won't be able to drive cars built before 2011. So blockages at ports in California will probably get worse after Jan 1st when around 1/3rd of all trucks in the state (and a similar number of out of state long haul truckers) will be banned from picking up cargo at ports.

This while ports are already heavily backed up due to lack of truckers. Our state is run by morons.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A small step forward might have been made in the recent primaries. Ultimately, we have to get the state legislature back up to at least 1/3rd Republicans so we can stop the insane nonsense from getting worse. We need to become a two party state again.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I get it. You can’t afford it? Understandable. Move to Alabama or Texas

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I get it. You can’t afford it? Understandable. Move to Alabama or Texas

I have several million dollars in realestate so it has nothing to do with what I can afford. It has to do with wanting good government policies. We have out of control crime, we have anti-employment policies, we have a housing crisis all due to one party Democrat control.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I'm seeing a lot of talk of Californian's fleeing for a better life in the very safe cities like Tijuana and Acapulco

nevermind the human heads littering the entrances to interstates and the headless bodies hanging upsidedown from overpasses

at least it aint San Francisco

In contrast,I think, like, 4 people left the great state of Florida this year thus far.

wondering why that is

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I have a new neighbor across the street who has Texas plates… so people are still coming here.

Rent in my area is $3,500. Only the strong survive.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
The war on drugs is over, Oerdin. The under resourced communities have resulted in this mess and that’s not something historically Demz.

You know what truly sucks about California? The spiderweb that is the upper westside of LA. I’m on my way to Venice to have espresso with my future husband’s ex mistress… she is one of my besties from HS who I lost contact with after I found out she knew about the affair with my ex husband and maid of horror. I know she had a thing for him, but I’ve also known him for 30 years and was aware he wasn’t into her.

It’s like I’m living in la vida loca novela stylo :LOL3:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You decriminalize drug abuse, allow open drug scenes, and allow the junkies to drop out and just live on the sidewalk shouting up and this is what you get in California. What a complete failure.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
You decriminalize drug abuse, allow open drug scenes, and allow the junkies to drop out and just live on the sidewalk shouting up and this is what you get in California. What a complete failure.

Me??!? I’m not a dem as much as I’m not a Republican… just pointing out where the issue stems from. Your confusion of my being “left” is purely geographical.

Reagan closed the mental institutions in 1981… which is exactly where that lunatic belonged. You want to make sure their mothers don’t abort them so you can cheer as the boys in blue kill them on television because you’re ALL savage animals.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A generic you and not specifically you you. Also you are factually wrong about Reagan as it was not 1981 but the early 1970's when Reagan was CA Governor. Liberals wanted the state mental hospitals closed (over some stories of abuse but a lot of it was a reaction to the fictional movie "One Flew Over The Coocoo's Nest" which showed fictional abuse at mental hospitals), they passed several state bills to close the hospitals but Reagan twice vetoed it, then a court claimed mental hospitals some how violated constitutional rights.

Reagan cut a deal with the leftist dems to not appeal the court ruling and to let the court order go I to effect closing the mental hospitals. Liberals claimed mentally ill could be better treated in the community but that was completely untrue. Most just stopped taking their meds, went crazy, and quickly became homeless.

Last edited:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I love Sonoma County. Thinking about renting my house here and moving into the lovely units in the Triplex I have in Boyes Springs. I love the wine country.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I adore fine wines, the atmosphere and the people. Plus my boat is in San Rafael.