Life in California SUCKS

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Not really. Deduct the aid to states which was printed money just given by the Feds to the States and you will see California's structural deficit remains.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Not really. Deduct the aid to states which was printed money just given by the Feds to the States and you will see California's structural deficit remains.

* Attention passengers - this is your captain speaking *

we are now at a cruising altitude of 40,000 ft above libtard intellectual capacity.

Skies are sunny, and radar shows very little turbulence ahead

you may now unbuckle your seat-belts and move freely about the cabin

and thank you for flying with "people with common sense"

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
After creating a water crisis by destroying reservoirs and emptying fresh water into the sea California Democrats reject proven solution of desalination.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Our rain fall here is almost normal. We expanded reservoir capacity and added both gray water recycling and desalination of ocean water to our mix. Maybe you retards in the north should get off your asses and do the same I stead of destroying reservoirs and blocking desalination?

Just a thought because this is man made. It has rained but you wasted it. You are ignoring those pesky facts again to push your false narrative.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Im wondering if you disagree, that you really don’t live in the state. No rain in 5 years. Let’s see, who can we blame for that. God?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Our rain fall here is almost normal. We expanded reservoir capacity and added both gray water recycling and desalination of ocean water to our mix. Maybe you retards in the north should get off your asses and do the same I stead of destroying reservoirs and blocking desalination?

Just a thought because this is man made. It has rained but you wasted it. You are ignoring those pesky facts again to push your false narrative.

Id like to believe you. Sorry.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I don’t presently live in California. So tell me how I wasted it?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Im wondering if you disagree, that you really don’t live in the state. No rain in 5 years. Let’s see, who can we blame for that. God?

That is just dumb. You realize rainfall is not uniform and when they take about decreased snow pack it effects mainly the Sierras, right? Not the southern California mountains. Rainfall here has gotten more patchy and concentrated but the tots are still above 90% of average at least here in this county. We capture virtually all of that run off, locally, so as not to pay userish rates and fees to L.A.D.W.P..

Thus we have our own extensive system which we have been expanding by raising the height of dams and adding unconventional supplies (water recycling and desalination). There are solutions but you turds refuse to take action. It is like you fools fail to remember that 95% of the state isn't the shithole know as the bay area.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You represent the mentality of the bay area. It is a collective you as in you all or your people. The bay area-ites who cause every dumb and destructive policy in this state.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Id like to believe you. Sorry.

Look at your own map. Most of San Diego County is near normal except for the desert far east part of the county where no one lives. Notice how they come up with vague terms and don't list percentage of normal rain fall? Yeah, there is a reason for that. Learn to recognize when people are telling you half truths. Look at actual data because our rainfall in this county is between 80% and 90% of average which is a little low but not "it hasn't rained for three years" like you falsely claimed. We will do fine with our added sources and stored water.

You northern dopes should learn to do the same. That is the difference between good planning by Republicans down here and actual reversal of planning by retarded democrats up there. You guys need to collectively unfuck yourselves and start making intelligent moves.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You represent the mentality of the bay area. It is a collective you as in you all or your people. The bay area-ites who cause every dumb and destructive policy in this state.

Lousy assumption. I only vote in Presidential Elections. On the other hand, if it’s the will of the people, so be it. Right?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
People who refuse to help by voting for better solutions are part of the problem. It allows the corrupt elites to remain unaccountable. Democracy takes citizen participation and active involvement.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Nope, those idiots who voted for Biden caused this shit show. They are fools.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

If you lazy dumb bastards would get off your rear ends and make intelligent planning decisions you too could secure your water supplies.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Some at a slightly higher price is better than none at any price, right? Israel and Singapore along with parts of Australia have all used this tech to double available water supply so they have abundance instead of shortages while still maintaining reasonable prices.

It is about time Democrats unfuck themselves and start doing the proper planning and governance they are paid to do. Especially since they do everything they can to promote and encourage uncontrolled illegal migration. They keep trying to encourage more illegals to come but ignore the basics of food, water, electricity, and housing. Not to mention proper roads.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Decriminalization of drugs means addicts die on the side walks. The hippies don't want to look at the shit they caused. This happens several times a day in San Fran-sicko.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
As if drivers weren't already being fucked by high gas taxes Democrats in California are raising gas taxes on July 1st.