Life in California SUCKS

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Move to Alabama amigo.

That quote was from six months ago about the governor requiring parents rights to be taken away and children physically mutilated against theor parents wishes. You support this barbarism? You truly do want to prey upon children, don't you? You certainly want to enable others to do so.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
How can anyone despise where they live? I’ve lived on the west coast, Midwest and the PNW. I enjoyed my time in all of those places.

If you were a more intelligent person you would understand the desire to improve the area one lives in which is going down hill fast. Sadly, not only are you unable to grasp such a simple concept but you knowingly want to make it crash and burn even faster. What a fool.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Let us remember that you idiot leftists 100% supported evil shit like this.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This is the evil shit you were supporting, Seamajor.

We really need to understand this is a war of words.

No one is cutting dicks off. What's being done is called a penile inversion....and it's actually worse than simply removing the penis. They are essentially opening the penis and flipping it kinda inside out and shoving it into a surgeon made cavity in the taint that will have to be forcibly kept open with dialators.

And many of these "surgeries" have had a shit ton (no pun intended) of complications. Especially Jazz Jennings....who was given puberty blockers as a child and thusly did not even have a developed penis when this sociopathic ghoul of a surgeon (Marcy Bowers...another troon) gave Jazz a frankenvagina.

They often experience feces coming out of their cavity. A bad smell that never goes away. Severe pain in the tissues that are desperately trying to heal.

This is just such a fucking abomination. It's the epitome of unethical to guide a child into this.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Will a 12 person table that costs more than two bicycles fit in a tent though!?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That's literally what they think.

When it's their party in power and running every institution for decades and everything is devolving into absolute shit? They just continue to find ways to blame other parties.

Now it's because other parties EXIST. If they just take the federal government for force their values on a federal level.....it will finally work and be utopia. And of course everyone has to embrace their revolting and divisive identity politcs.

They want to turn the US into the Soviet States of America. They want a one party authoritarian state with centralized government power.

They are completely insane and rabid. Cant even talk to people. And destroying the country while blaming everyone else.

so you keep saying but where are solutions?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

What does it matter which side is in power? That doesn't stop druggies.

Druggies and alkies like the feeling of being drunk or stoned. They don't give a toss who is running the country.

Give them more fentanyl... get rid of them quicker!!!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What does it matter which side is in power? That doesn't stop druggies.

Druggies and alkies like the feeling of being drunk or stoned. They don't give a toss who is running the country.

Give them more fentanyl... get rid of them quicker!!!

It matters a lot. Because one side supports cleaning things up and forcing street addicts into rehab while the other side literally advocates a lawless free for all. Dems even advocate that laws not be enforced, even serious felonies, if the offender is black because supposedly blacks can never be responsible for their actions. That is literally their policy.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Just last week we had a career criminal (I believe an illegal from El Salvado who is half black and half Salvadorian) who recently got arrested 26 times in two years in L.A. on multiple felonies but who got released every time in just weeks. Last week the guy just one day after getting out of jail attempted to murder a Chinese immigrant waiter because the waiter was supposedly not fast enough for the attempted murderer's liking.

He shot the poor young Chinese waiter 11 times after firing 18 bullets. The waiter is suing several high profile black Hollywood actors because they had a "charity" which bailed out violent black felons no matter what crime they committed. That is what is currently happening in the monoparty state of California.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It matters a lot. Because one side supports cleaning things up and forcing street addicts into rehab while the other side literally advocates a lawless free for all. Dems even advocate that laws not be enforced, even serious felonies, if the offender is black because supposedly blacks can never be responsible for their actions. That is literally their policy.

How long would you force them into rehab?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
As long as it takes to rod society of their filthy presence

Well governments need more accurate information than what you are now providing.

I like the thought of locking them up in rehab but think of this... rehab provides 3 meals a day and a warm clean roof over their bobble heads PLUS they'll be given free replacement medication.

Chances are there would be a good reason to reoffend....

There are no real answers other than what I said... put the fuckers down...give them more fentanyl (sp?)

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Well governments need more accurate information than what you are now providing.

I like the thought of locking them up in rehab but think of this... rehab provides 3 meals a day and a warm clean roof over their bobble heads PLUS they'll be given free replacement medication.

Chances are there would be a good reason to reoffend....

There are no real answers other than what I said... put the fuckers down...give them more fentanyl (sp?)
Here's the problem. In the US, under democrat leadership, we pander to the lowest common denominator

and eventually this will bite us in the ass. Big time.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
If you were a more intelligent person you would understand the desire to improve the area one lives in which is going down hill fast. Sadly, not only are you unable to grasp such a simple concept but you knowingly want to make it crash and burn even faster. What a fool.

On an obscure forum?

What do you do in real life to address the problems?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Here's the problem. In the US, under democrat leadership, we pander to the lowest common denominator

and eventually this will bite us in the ass. Big time.

It is truly sickening.

we already pander to the low in Australia... But your full bucket has that many holes in it already...

As the Bible says, the poor will always be with you.

Our countries children and grandchildren will pay for todays mistakes.

Also I watched Oerdins vid and saw typhus is running amok through the homeless. That is spreed by lice and fleas... I think Cal better do something about the homeless and their pets URGENTLY.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It is truly sickening.

we already pander to the low in Australia... But your full bucket has that many holes in it already...

As the Bible says, the poor will always be with you.

Our countries children and grandchildren will pay for todays mistakes.

Also I watched Oerdins vid and saw typhus is running amok through the homeless. That is spreed by lice and fleas... I think Cal better do something about the homeless and their pets URGENTLY.

The real problem in California is the cost of housing. Not enough homes, of any kind, are being built. California has passed some laws to make building multiple units on previously single units. It has also allocated billions of dollars to homelessness, including tiny homes.

It takes time to solve the problems, it's not overnight.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Let us remember that you idiot leftists 100% supported evil shit like this.

Lightweights..... we have an abo who has sadistically raped women and female children and even a homeless man who we were told he was never going to be released. ( he was released 50 times already) this is him... he now being moved to a minimum security prison.. he is 67 now...you think your system is shit? Lol...

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lightweights..... we have an abo who has sadistically raped women and female children and even a homeless man who we were told he was never going to be released. ( he was released 50 times already) this is him... he now being moved to a minimum security prison.. he is 67 now...you think your system is shit? Lol...

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Latest news on Narkle...

Western Australia’s most notorious rapist is being kept behind bars indefinitely under the state’s dangerous sex offender law.

Garry Narkle has a 40-year criminal history of violent sex attacks against children, women and a man, and was described by former attorney-general Jim McGinty as a “serial sex monster”.

The Prisoners Review Board said earlier this year that Narkle’s extensive record suggested a high risk of reoffending but he could be monitored and supervised in the community subject to conditions including wearing a GPS tracking device.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
America wouldn't let a serial rapist out of prison so why have they/we let Narkle in and out of jail?

I have ZERO respect for our WA justice system.... It is laughable. If Narkle was white I doubt they'd let him out...

So any time you hear justice advocates claiming abos are wrongly imprisoned in Australia, I want you all to know about Narkle who keeps raping women and children, and they just keep letting that fucker out of jail. And you think your system sucks. And Narkle isn't alone.... thankfully there are only 24,000 Nyoongas in WA.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The real problem in California is the cost of housing. Not enough homes, of any kind, are being built. California has passed some laws to make building multiple units on previously single units. It has also allocated billions of dollars to homelessness, including tiny homes.

It takes time to solve the problems, it's not overnight.

Yes, its funny how billions of $$$ never really goes to the people who need it....

billions go to Australian aborigines who are about 4-5% of a population of 26 million. They get beautiful homes and destroy them. And the cycle goes on and on and never changes.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yes, its funny how billions of $$$ never really goes to the people who need it....

billions go to Australian aborigines who are about 4-5% of a population of 26 million. They get beautiful homes and destroy them. And the cycle goes on and on and never changes.

If you say so. There have been some failures and some successes here. People that are damaged not only damage others, but property as well.

They have mental health and substance abuse solutions. Homelessness is a complex problem.