Life in California SUCKS

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The stupidity never ends. In the name of DEI California is now proposing utility companies charge different rates based upon how much someone makes.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This is Portland but it highlights what a complete and utter failure the decriminalization of hard drugs truly has been.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The idiot Newscum has announced he wants to ban frieght trains in California. You can't make this stupid shit up. He wants only electric trains to be used. Currently all freight trains are diseal electric meaning powered by electric motors but diseal engines are used to provide the massive amounts of electricity required to power freight engines. Batteries are not really practical as the amount of power needed is so high.

These fools don't even bother to ask engineers or industry if their dictates are practical or can even be done and for what cost before they just pull retarded shit out of their asses. This why we keep getting mandates which are impossible to fulfill.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Anyone notice a pattern as to who is committing these organized retail thefts? Yes, folks, it is overwhelmingly black criminals and stuff like this is why blacks are over represented in prisons because they have vastly higher crime rates. There is no mythical racism involved, they simply glorify criminality, vilify education and hard work, so you end up with a ton of violent criminals. Lock them up whenever criminals commit crimes and don't let racist leftists say "black people should just be allowed to commit crimes".

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No, they are not stealing from stores "to feed themselves". It is organized gangs, mostly black gangs, and they steal hundreds of millions.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
California, which was never a slave state, has black "activists" (read: "race pimps") are demanding 200 million per black person in "reparations". Democrats are pandering to the hilt because their poll numbers are in the toilet because of massive inflation, skyrocketing crime, failed public schools which closed but all the union members still got paid for years, and policies which are destroying the economy. This they want to race bait and pander hoping they can sucker low I.Q. blacks with promises of free "gibs".

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Public education is an absolute disaster in this state yet schools dominated by corrupt teacher's unions have decided that everyone gets to pass anyway.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Most weekends in Oakland mobs of black "youths" (meaning people in their teens through 30's) steal cars, riot, commit arson, loot businesses, and just destroy things because they can. This has become the calling card or "black youth" the nation over, at least, in 2eak on crime blue cities.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
When I see those videos you posted about nasty reptiles in Costa Rica suddenly I'm not that interested in visiting there.

Joe, lived here for 23 years. Never seen one. They are very private, and exist in remote areas. I’d worry more about drunk Canadians behind the wheel of a car

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Disneyland should separate from California like Washington DC.

I need my yearly dose of the air conditioned Enchanted Tiki Room while enjoying a dole whip on a hot summer day. It’s just not summer for me until I go there.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The state has a $31.6 billion deficit, mostly structural and reoccurring, yet they want to add another $20 billion in yearly spending.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
On this week in stupidity Democraps in California want to give a free $1200 per month to unemployed illegal aliens who are here illegally.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Expect supply chain issues to get worse because Democraps in California are retarded. By 2024 the state will outlaw big rigs at ports unless they are electric. The problem? There are no all electric big rigs currently on sale in the state and even if some start being solid there will not be enough to meet the massive demands at the state's ports.

These idiots never learn and always fuck everything up.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Just another reason to get the fuck outta that toilet and move to a sane state like Florida

Sure we pay a little more in home owners insurance, duh, it's due to weather which is naturally thethered to the geography and associated risk. nothing any politiican can do about that, but this shit they're pulling in California? On top of all the other blood sucking measures? Man fuck that shithole. You couldn't pay me to live there

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I don’t know. I’m looking out over the Alexander Valley, clear to Mt. Saint Helena. Such a beautiful view. Such a beautiful part of Ca.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This is what the decriminalization of drugs results in. The useful idiots think the radical left is just talking about weed, they are not, and they mean they want to not just decriminalize all drugs but also fully enable every junky. This is the results.