Life in California SUCKS

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I'm not sure if this is CA....I was watching a video about CA landlords and this was suggested....this is fucking amazing.

6 months they didnt pay rent. So they show up to actually physically remove them and put all their shit on the curb. And this woman has the nerve to be angry about it and yelling it's illegal. Dude it's illegal to squat and not pay any rent.

I cant even fathom this mentality where you KNOW you havent paid rent and you know you are being evicted but you just sit there and do....nothing?

Do these people think pretending they didnt know is gonna make the eviction crew be like "oh well...in the case, have a good day and we will leave now?" LOL.

I gotta side with the landlord here. 6 months no rent that's flat out theft. I once got an eviction notice. Just a notice. Turned out to be a mistake but I could barely sleep all weekend. I dont know how that doesnt light a fire under some asses.

I'd be do ashamed of myself and humiliated if I ever had people literally show up to move my stuff out of a rental.

So this what Poofer said happened to me.....I got evicted LOL. I just moved out a month early and they took me to court for the last month of rent on my lease and the judge actually forgave it. I had a good reason to break my lease on the LAST month. They got to keep my security deposit but they didnt get that last month of rent. I dont feel bad either because at the time I filed divorce and I couldnt afford that rent and I needed to move. I was in that "reasons to break your lease without penatly" area.

That's probably what what's his face thought was an "eviction".

Either way.....I dont know how people can sit there and just let this happen and not even pack anything. It's like they are disconnected from reality. So fucked up!!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
A nice idea but I believe I asked you what those supposed better options were compared to nuclear? What are these supposed better options?

The accidents and disasters are a tad unforgiving. As if they never occurred.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

I'm not sure if this is CA....I was watching a video about CA landlords and this was suggested....this is fucking amazing.

6 months they didnt pay rent. So they show up to actually physically remove them and put all their shit on the curb. And this woman has the nerve to be angry about it and yelling it's illegal. Dude it's illegal to squat and not pay any rent.

I cant even fathom this mentality where you KNOW you havent paid rent and you know you are being evicted but you just sit there and do....nothing?

Do these people think pretending they didnt know is gonna make the eviction crew be like "oh well...in the case, have a good day and we will leave now?" LOL.

I gotta side with the landlord here. 6 months no rent that's flat out theft. I once got an eviction notice. Just a notice. Turned out to be a mistake but I could barely sleep all weekend. I dont know how that doesnt light a fire under some asses.

I'd be do ashamed of myself and humiliated if I ever had people literally show up to move my stuff out of a rental.

So this what Poofer said happened to me.....I got evicted LOL. I just moved out a month early and they took me to court for the last month of rent on my lease and the judge actually forgave it. I had a good reason to break my lease on the LAST month. They got to keep my security deposit but they didnt get that last month of rent. I dont feel bad either because at the time I filed divorce and I couldnt afford that rent and I needed to move. I was in that "reasons to break your lease without penatly" area.

That's probably what what's his face thought was an "eviction".

Either way.....I dont know how people can sit there and just let this happen and not even pack anything. It's like they are disconnected from reality. So fucked up!!

Why is Trump evicting peepole like this two years into Biden's presidency!?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The accidents and disasters are a tad unforgiving. As if they never occurred.

So what is the better alternative? I believe this is the third time I have asked that question. There is no risk free energy just risk minimized energy and everything has trade offs. So, please tell me what are the better alternatives you claimed existed?

I genuinely want to know.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
So what is the better alternative? I believe this is the third time I have asked that question. There is no risk free energy just risk minimized energy and everything has trade offs. So, please tell me what are the better alternatives you claimed existed?

I genuinely want to know.
asking sewage major?

ahhahahahahahahahaha -- you'd get a more competent answer out of a garden slug

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So far it’s Solar and wind In my mind. Come on, the good people of San Diego would never go for nuke power plants. You were on the right track for a while as it relates to your home

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So far it’s Solar and wind In my mind. Come on, the good people of San Diego would never go for nuke power plants. You were on the right track for a while as it relates to your home

San Diego had a nuclear power plant for 60 years and the one shut down by Newscum shit down a few years ago should be reopened. Wind and solar are not consistent and require so much globalized material supply chains they probably won't be practical for much longer. Especially with Russia now being sanctioned. Solar only works in about 10% of the Earth and the reset will never pay back the carbon for the initial construction. Furthermore all costs are frontloaded on wind and solar which makes them unaffordable.

I just paid $22,000 to install roof top solar, there are problems with that, big problems, in what is allowed and what sort of inverter can be approved, but, it is necessary because we have the highest utility rates on the country. Even higher than Hawaii. It doesn't have to be that way, it wasn't in the 1990's, but retards run free.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Solar and wind are not base load power. They cannot be reliable when the sun is not up or the wind is not blowing. They both are many times more expensive in upfront costs. For base load you have fossil fuels, nuclear, or hydro especially for prime time usage which is 5pm to 12qm when solar and wind drop off.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A good lawsuit which hopefully goes some where. Democrats in this state have declared they will close the gap between math achievement between different ethnic groups by lower standards and slowing achievement for all students. They have eliminated advanced and A.P. course declaring them to be "racist" because so few blacks bother to take them. Math standards which previously had been expected to be achieved by 3rd grade are now only introduced in 6th grade because so many black students from single mother households simply failed to bother to study or do any homework.

So everyone must be punished and lose opportunities to improve and excel so as not to make the laziest and dumbest in society feel bad. Providing extra resources for laggards is rejected by all powerful teacher's unions as that would require effect on their part where as unions mainly focus on cutting school days so union members can get paid the same while doing less work.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Why utility rates in California are by far the highest in the country. Hint: Democraps are both stupid and corrupt.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Everyone but idiot leftists saw this coming. "Let us hire gang banger felons. Waitz they are running kill squads on their breaks? Who would have guessed?!"

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Jesus fucking Christ. A new bill authored by the same San Francisco faggot who successfully passed a bill legalizing knowingly spreading H.IV./A.I.D.S. to people without telling them... His new bill legalizes adult sex offenders raping children. This is the LBGTQIA+ agenda people. No one is making them introduce these bills, they are authoring them themselves, and this one say child ass raping is A.O.K. and not a crime.

Ass rape a none year old boy who cannot consent? That is perfectly O.K.. No crime there. But how dare you point out that people are pedophiles who are trying to legalize PLEASE ASS BOX ME!. That is "homophobic".

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Democrats in California are proposing a bill which requires movies, television shows, and other media to be woke in plot and meet "diversity quotas" which include set percentages by race, sex, transexual status, gays, lesbians, religious groups, etc... Or else the company faces financial penalties.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Everything Democrats are doing in California to supposedly lower GHGs emissions is actually causing global emissions to skyrocket. They are liars, they are destroying California's economy, and they are making emissions vastly worse.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This is again Oregon but the moral is universal. Vote for clowns and get a clown show. Leftists destroy everything they touch.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
This is again Oregon but the moral is universal. Vote for clowns and get a clown show. Leftists destroy everything they touch.

If only Trump didn't instigate Jan 6th

portland would never be in this mess

Impeach Trump's tie!!!!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Democrats in California have declared that some dogs are "racist". Specifically, these lying stupid fucks (which is what all leftists are) claim police dogs are racist and ab"legacy rooted in slavery". They want to ban all police dogs claiming they are racist.