Life in California SUCKS

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I am noticing a pattern here. Both of who is in charge and the demographics of the criminals.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The stupid law to try to tax people who leave California. Also they want to introduce a wealth tax which takes 1% of total wealth over $50 million even if one property is sold and so no gains are realized.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
The stupid law to try to tax people who leave California. Also they want to introduce a wealth tax which takes 1% of total wealth over $50 million even if one property is sold and so no gains are realized.

Why does it not surprise me that libtards would go against one of the founding principles of our democracy?

no taxation without representation

But we must make sure we lock people up for BOOT prints. FOREVER!!!!!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Did you notice all the MAGA republicans and white supremacists who moved from the Midwest and Florida to be homeless in California?

That shit was crazy how all those foreigners were pouring over the Cali border to ruin their great state

Good thing we are putting up no resistance at our southern border to all the wonderful people pouring in over there or we might start suffering the same fate as Cali at a national level!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This is what leftism, soft on crime policies, and decriminalization of drugs results in. This is the reality.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The second leftists get in charge of anything they try to destroy it and ruin the quality of life for regular people.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
An average day in San Francisco. Look at all the homeless drug addicts doing drugs, milling about, and committing crimes.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Why does it not surprise me that libtards would go against one of the founding principles of our democracy?

no taxation without representation

But we must make sure we lock people up for BOOT prints. FOREVER!!!!!

That's that Ukraine democracy where no one is allowed to oppose or disagree with the great hero of democracy himself....Zelenski?

Where people are jailed for opposion and the only media allowed is state media.

But whenever you see an establishment cuck say the word "democracy"....its a euphemism for "our power". They really are dumb enough to think the establishment is FOR them. When they say regular people from Jan 6th "attacked democracy" what they mean is "attacked our power". So on.

And that's unforgivable. It's a fragile thing....their precious democracy....and any human or constitutional rights they have to violate to protect their democracy, so be it.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Just to show you how out of touch government workers unions are here in California witness this. Yeah, they want a 43% boost to their salaries with some demanding as high as 59% increases in pay.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
They are trying to drive farmers out of business deliberately. Just like in Canada and the Netherlands. It is intentional.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
the Cows will tell you they can still get a caffe latte in their town so what are you crying about

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Dems are basically trying to ban oil and gas drilling in California. BTW we have the highest gas, oil, and natural gas prices in the continental U.S. already. Yet they want to effectively ban it causing prices to go even higher.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So, our idiot governor Newscum repealed anti-street walker laws claiming they were "anti-trans" as so many transvestites work as gay street prostitutes. Now, hookers are taking over community and are even hooking in front of schools. This is the supposed liberal utopia.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The biggest problem for most people in California is the cost of housing as Democrats have spent 45 years making a system which block virtually all new construction. It takes an average of 12 years to get approval for a project and when done less than half of the original units are approved if any. Newscume ran in 2017 claiming he would build 3.5 million new homes in four years. To date, almost six years later, only 455,000 new homes have been approved state wide since 2017 and only about 280,000 built.

A complete failure caused entirely by Democrats and their red tape and over regulation of everything. Especially stupid laws which allow anyone to sue over anything so every special interest under the sun sues to demand cash handouts or special deals.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Water is Californias main issue, and a pretty good reason to limit building permits. Remember when William Mulholland wanted to tap Lake Tahoe to feed water to LA, which was basically built in the desert? Nutty, huh?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Leftists are making the water problem worse not better. They are blocking desalination plants and actively destroying reservoirs in order to create a water crisis. Hell, with gray water recycling we could double water availability in the state but for some reason leftist lunatics are against that too. Just like they are against nuclear power which could easily allow us to decarbonize the electricity market while still maintaining affordable utility costs.

Leftists actively are trying to destroy California.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
As I understand it takes a lot of current flow to operate a desalination plants. Nuke power, no thanks. Better ways.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What do you imagine to be a better choice? Also, no, reverse osmosis is how must desalination plants work these days and they don't need much other than electric pumps from the ocean to the plant.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A nice idea but I believe I asked you what those supposed better options were compared to nuclear? What are these supposed better options?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I dont understand why the left is opposed to nuclear power and I havent been able to get an explanation for this.

So if some lefty here could be so kind to tell me that would be great.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I dont understand why the left is opposed to nuclear power and I havent been able to get an explanation for this.

So if some lefty here could be so kind to tell me that would be great.
Environment!!!!

You know. When they are not setting dangerous chemicals on fire in populated areas or blowing up underwater pipelines that release millions of gallons of nasty nasty into the oceans

Ban plastic Straws now!!!!!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Environment!!!!

You know. When they are not setting dangerous chemicals on fire in populated areas or blowing up underwater pipelines that release millions of gallons of nasty nasty into the oceans

Ban plastic Straws now!!!!!!!

No I kinda get that but I'm not sure how they think nuclear power will harm the environment.

The left kinda drives me nuts here because they dont promote eco friendly daily living....just these policies I dont understand (like how they think all the windmills is a good idea when we have to tear down trees and use lands we could farm on....and the wild life they kill and the oil we still need)

I'm just trying to understand why they are so against nuclear and what they think it will do to the environment.

If they dont trust the governments to properly manage the energy.....I mean.....that's understandable lol. Then I would have to ask why they would trust the same people with our medical options.