Life in California SUCKS

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
About half of the street homeless in the U.S. are in California and around 85% are street junkies. Decriminalization of drugs has been an absolute failure.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
according to these leftist scumbags it's because all the bums migrated to cali from red states

because the weather is warm.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Many of the junkies do migrate here and occasionally they are bused here though that has mostly been ruled illegal these days. When asked they say they come because they don't get arrested for doing drugs in public, they get free cash welfare, the local governments let them pretty much do what ever they want, and cheap drugs are every where. Oh, and they can steal all day every day in order to pay for their drug habits without being arrested or put in jail.

Basically, it has entirely been created by failed leftist policies.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Portland and all the leftist West coast cities show why leftism is always a disaster every where it becomes dominant.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The scroungers do this every where. They use food stamps to buy bottled water, because they are using food stamps they don't have to pay the deposit, they then dump out the water and recycle the bottles. In many places you can get 40 bottles of water for $3.50 plus sales tax. The deposit is normally $0.10 per bottle in Oregon but it is not paid if food stamps are used so they get $4 for the 40 empty bottles.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Santa Monica has become a shit hole because of the stupidity of the people who live there and because of the failures they elect. It's violent crime rate is now down next to ghetto shit holes like Compton.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Jesus Christ. A new radical leftist bill in California would ban all private insurance in California. It also doubles all taxes in California in order to pay for it. It will literally be illegal to pick your own healthcare provider while the state budget would go from $300 billion per year (up 50% in five years) increasing it to $900 billion per year.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
About half of the street homeless in the U.S. are in California and around 85% are street junkies. Decriminalization of drugs has been an absolute failure.

It's because Ronnie Raygun closed all the mental hospitals, and greedy Big Pharma and doctors created the opioid epidemic, which has fuck all to do with the decriminlization of marijuana, ya fuckwit. God, people are clueless.

All drugs are decriminalized in Portugal, and there are NO homeless people here. Wake up and smell the frickin espresso.

Last edited:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
It's because Ronnie Raygun closed all the mental hospitals. God, people are clueless.

All drugs are decriminalized in Portugal, and there are NO homeless people here. Wake up and smell the frickin espresso.
Why “frickin” ? Just say “fucking” and get it over with. Besides…it rolls off the tongue so much smoother.

“All drugs are decriminalised AND there are no homeless people” … I find that very hard to believe old gal! Humans are inherently lazy and go by life trying to convince others on how “hard” they work. Give a nation free access to drugs and see the system come to a grinding halt.

FFS :eyeRoLL:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Why “frickin” ? Just say “fucking” and get it over with. Besides…it rolls off the tongue so much smoother.

“All drugs are decriminalised AND there are no homeless people” … I find that very hard to believe old gal! Humans are inherently lazy and go by life trying to convince others on how “hard” they work. Give a nation free access to drugs and see the system come to a grinding halt.

FFS :eyeRoLL:
Decriminilization does not equal free access to drugs. SMH

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Santa Monica has become a shit hole because of the stupidity of the people who live there and because of the failures they elect. It's violent crime rate is now down next to ghetto shit holes like Compton.

So that idiot thinks a "sense of community" would end homelessness and drug addiction? It is unbelievable how righties have no abiltity to understand cause and effect.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It's because Ronnie Raygun closed all the mental hospitals, and greedy Big Pharma and doctors created the opioid epidemic, which has fuck all to do with the decriminlization of marijuana, ya fuckwit. God, people are clueless.

This is what low I.Q. people post when they don't know the facts. Did you know the Democraps controlled supreme court ruled that it is a violation of rights to keep loonies in an asylum unless they were an immediate threat to themselves or others? Did you know that the Democrat controlled state legislature defunded the state mental institutions claiming it was cruel to lock loonies up?

Hell, I bet you are so fucking stupid you don't even know this happened when Reagan was California governor and not president. Of course you are. Otherwise you'd know how retarded it would be to try to claim state level decisions some how effect the other 49 states. Fucking pushing 80 and still to lazy and stupid to learn basic facts.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This is what low I.Q. people post when they don't know the facts. Did you know the Democraps controlled supreme court ruled that it is a violation of rights to keep loonies in an asylum unless they were an immediate threat to themselves or others? Did you know that the Democrat controlled state legislature defunded the state mental institutions claiming it was cruel to lock loonies up?

Hell, I bet you are so fucking stupid you don't even know this happened when Reagan was California governor and not president. Of course you are. Otherwise you'd know how retarded it would be to try to claim state level decisions some how effect the other 49 states. Fucking pushing 80 and still to lazy and stupid to learn basic facts.

You must mean people with low I Qs hate it yet stay. Your wife must own all the money. Looks like you’re going no where

Last edited:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
You must mean people with low I Qs hate it yet stay. Your wife must own all the money. Looks like you’re going no where
Enough about people’s family old timer. You fucked up a few of your own marriages…so mind your own business.

I’ll fucking place a pineapple embargo on your village if you’re not careful!

images

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I am currently in Jean, NV waiting for the kids to get their White Castle sliders along with date shakes so I thought I would drop this here.

Every single one horse truck stop wants to sell you beef jerky and stuff made with dates grown in the desert.