Life in California SUCKS

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You’re not understanding or respecting the will of the people. It’s the way it is, and I love it all.

Well, do those people understand and respect the will of the other people? They regard the rest of us as subhuman, white supremacist bigots(even black righties).

I think they are making bad decisions they dont fully understand and are motivated by the wrong things. A lot of the attitude there is "blue no matter who" and they arent really paying attention to what they are voting in. Dem/prog voters believe things about those of us not on their end of the spectrum that is just not even close to true.

I'd like to see CA do really well and be a strong prosperous state where peoples rights and liberties are preserved. Of course as a state they have the state right to that autonomy and pass what they wish....I wouldnt want to see those policies passed on a federal level though and that's a big thing dem/progs seek to do.

It floors me how politcains blatantly lie. Like blatant lies. Here in MI the Whitmer campaign used Tudor Dixons abortion stance to claim Dixon would make a abortion a felony and "lock up nurses and doctors", and people actually believed this. A governor cannot pass laws. And we had Prop 3 that we voted on....even with Prop 3 people still thought Dixon would do this.

That was frustrating for me because we needed those economy and school choice policies. People could have voted on prop 3 and if it passes....the governor cannot do anything about it. If it didnt pass....the governor cant do anything about it. A lot of people dont understand how the government works, and that's not a good thing.

How can we improve anything if people wont get informed? And with the level of division in the country, no one is listening to shit unless its coming from their "side".

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Again this is Portland but it accurately described who is homeless and why. It is a drug problem not a housing problem. You have to crack down on drugs and force people into rehab if you want to solve it. Nothing else will work.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Again this is Portland but it accurately described who is homeless and why. It is a drug problem not a housing problem. You have to crack down on drugs and force people into rehab if you want to solve it. Nothing else will work.

When I was in my heroin addiction I barely ate. When I did eat it was unhealthy junk. Like...milk shakes and cereal. I threw up a lot. I'd throw up from withdrawal symptoms and I'd throw up sometimes from the drugs. My doctor gave me a continuous script for zofran(anti puke meds).

I mean....they arent just NOT arresting them they are catering to them. They could at least just let them alone and let them feel the consequences. And no....just being on the street alone isnt always that bad of a consequence. Not if you are still being fed three times a day and given comfort items and phones and even money. I hear the government is giving these people money.

This only makes sense in the context of culling the herd. I really do not get the point beyond they just want these people to go ahead and die.

Sad. Sad sad shit. We should get missionaries over there and try to get these people off the street or something. Do they even let Christian's preach the gospel in Portland or do they just shoot them? They shot those prayer group guys over there.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
BTW this priest runs the single largest homeless shelter in the western hemisphere. It is right in skid row and he even lost a leg to antibiotic resistant gangrene trying to help clean up homeless encampments. The guy knows more first hand about the drug problems on skid row than anyone as he has been on the Frontline for decades.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The price of shipping is about to go up in California and store shelves might not get restocked in a timely manner as California bans half of all the big rigs in the state from driving on public roads.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I am sure this will help the supply chain crisis.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yet you stay. Are you a masochist?

That is a really dumb argument. The first step to fixing a problem is to recognize there is a problem. You refuse to do that and just want to bury your head in the sand. That is a highly destructive attitude.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That is a really dumb argument. The first step to fixing a problem is to recognize there is a problem. You refuse to do that and just want to bury your head in the sand. That is a highly destructive attitude.

It’s too late, in my mind. What’s your solution?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Far left Los Angeles D.A. George Gascon lets attempted murderer go with just probation.

California is an asylum. The science and data. lol

It does look like the chickens came home to roost on that one.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This same sort of stuff happens in California. Any where Democrats decriminalize open drug abuse really.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
This same sort of stuff happens in California. Any where Democrats decriminalize open drug abuse really.

How odd how we are seeing all the things that are not happening in all these libtard shitholes

But really, can we just focus on the real problem instead? Right now there is a State in the US which is not allowing teachers to discuss graphic sexual topics with children in grades K through 3

Disney tried to stand up and failed so I have to ask, are you doing your part to thwart such cruel and indecent tyranny?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This is once again from Portland but the same happens routinely in California and the whole west coast. Hear it out of the mouth of a homeless drug addict herself.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Are you envious of my face?

bwaaaaaaaaaaaa hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hee hehehehehehehe

Whoo! That was a great one! Do it again...lmfao....

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
bwaaaaaaaaaaaa hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hee hehehehehehehe

Whoo! That was a great one! Do it again...lmfao....