Life in California SUCKS

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh yeah, without question. Revolution isn’t easy, then do ya trust the new regime?

Don't trust any of those regimes. Pinochet was a mid-level bureaucrat in the Chilean military. He died with more than $20 million after he orchestrated the coup. They're all thieves.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Don't trust any of those regimes. Pinochet was a mid-level bureaucrat in the Chilean military. He died with more than $20 million after he orchestrated the coup. They're all thieves.
But the Biden crime family is A-Okay though

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Let’s not let it happen at home. We’re doing our best.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Pinochet was the highest ranking General in Chile for the two previous administrations in Chile before his coup. Not some middle level bureaucrat. Even Allende kept him as general of the Army because he had stayed with Allende during the first coup. Right before he blew his own brains out Allende even asked "I wonder what they did to poor loyal Pinochet".

Allende never knew it was Pinochet who did him in. Of course, Allende was a self described communist who said he wanted to remake Chile using "the Cuba model" so fuck him.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Penochet was the highest ranking General in Chile for the two previous administrations in Chile before his coup. Not some middle level bureaucrat. Even Allende kept him as general of the Army because he had stayed with Allende during the first coup.

Generals are in the military, they are military bureaucrats. They don't run the country. That was for civilians. He ended the longest running democratic country in Latin America with his illegal coup.

The Chilean people voted him out the minute they had the chance. He is going down in history as a thug.

eta: You mean fuck the will of the Chilean people don't you? They VOTED Allende in. They had the coup because he was projected to win even bigger in the next election. You don't believe in democracy. Clearly.

Last edited:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Penochet was the highest ranking General in Chile for the two previous administrations in Chile before his coup. Not some middle level bureaucrat. Even Allende kept him as general of the Army because he had stayed with Allende during the first coup. Right before he blew his own brains out Allende even asked "I wonder what they did to poor loyal Pinochet".

Allende never knew it was Pinochet who did him in. Of course, Allende was a self described communist who said he wanted to remake Chile using "the Cuba model" so fuck him.

There ya go. Good reason to at least ban Trump from running for public office. I’d be happy with that.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Generals are in the military, they are military bureaucrats. They don't run the country. That was for civilians. He ended the longest running democratic country in Latin America with his illegal coup.

The Chilean people voted him out the minute they had the chance. He is going down in history as a thug.

eta: You mean fuck the will of the Chilean people don't you? They VOTED Allende in. They had the coup because he was projected to win even bigger in the next election. You don't believe in democracy. Clearly.

Agreed. Then again, Allende said he was going to do the same thing by making himself communist dictator. So it was kind of a pick your poison type situation. I am not a fan of Pinochet but he is beloved by so many in Chile for a reason. He stopped Chile from becoming Cuba.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Your best to bring it about, you mean.

? It’s in progress. Not sure where it’s headed. Looks like Fatsos stab at it got no where, and the chumps who followed are enjoying the shit that they now are eating. Convictions almost daily. I’d call that justice in US.

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Agreed. Then again, Allende said he was going to do the same thing by making himself communist dictator. So it was kind of a pick your poison type situation. I am not a fan of Pinochet but he is beloved by so many in Chile for a reason. He stopped Chile from becoming Cuba.

He is not beloved in Chile but those that want to keep all the wealth in their hands.

Only 9% said he would go down as one or their greatest leaders. I think that's a failing grade no matter how you cut it.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This is Portland but it is what leftists want to bring to your city of you left them. Homeless drug addicts. They piss and shit every where despite portapotties being provided every other block. When you are drugged out walking half a block just seems like to much effort. They also frequently work as hookers and fuck johns right there in public.

It is worth it to click on the video. Just so we can all see what the leftists want us to accept as normal.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Forced rehab on pain of jail if they don't complete it. You know, what was done before 2012. There are tons of services but they won't take them so you have to intervene and break the cycle forcefully. That system worked and will work again.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Shit, this was already covered.

Murdock, you really should try to absorb what other people are saying.

It is starting to look like you have a serious learning disability.

Murdock just makes shit up to spew at people. I cannot tell you how times I repeated myself to this stupid and toxic moron.

She basically thinks everyone who disagrees with her is a Republican (and I've told several times I'm not) and worse....shes a useful idiot. She wont look for herself to understand what the Republican platform even IS. She listens to corporate media and that's it.

So Republicans can tell her and show her what they support....she wont listen because she thinks she knows fucking everything.

I am so fucking glad I am not obligated to be nice to this person because flagrant and willful ignorance and hatred are things I don't want to deal with

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
There is a new DA. San Franciscans have voted and that DA was recalled. WTF are you going to stop complaining? It doesn't affect you.

Didnt you once accuse us of not caring about shit unless it's happening to us?

Remember how we all called that projection?

There you go. You dont care about a single thing. ....not even your own sex class. Unless the bad things happen to you.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You can't teach these fools anything. No matter how wrong they are they simply ignore everything and just go on claiming their delusions are correct. Seriously, look at this Twitter exchange as it perfectly displays how no fact gets through to leftist fuck whits.

No matter how wrong they are they always double down on stupid. That Twitter faggot won't learn until an Islamist throws him off of a roof top but then it will be to late.

(The exchange has a guy telling a faggot that the Taliban executes gays. The faggot says no it is the US who murders gays and the Taliban loves gays.)

Because it's literally an entire party of narcissistic psychos. All the decent and thinking and compassionate people get pushed to the right.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Protectionism.

And "Orange Man Bad!"

It's enough to make me completely lose hope.

"If only we had *insert a Trump policy here*"

Literally what Trump was doing but do these assholes listen? NOPE. Media said Trump was BAD. Go figure the establishment hates those serving the people. At least Murd and Oak are in the acceptable party though. The one about to start calling people "mapophobes" and we see them defend pedos.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Careful dear, you're beginning to sound a lot like Trump with such blasphemous words and will probably be ordered to recondition yourself at occupydemocrats.com for the remainder of the evening if this pattern continues

I tried explaining to this stupid fuck why I supported Trump and she didnt understand ANY of what I said about lower insurance and medical costs and the US economy. Not a fucking word penetrated. I also told her a Biden vote is a vote to make the middle and working class poor.....the stupid bitch still didnt listen.

Shes low info, ignorant and NOT open to new info. Murd is an easily influenced disciple of the elites.

A few years and these viscious idiots will he saying things like "well we probably need separate facilities for biological females" after fucking it off and spewing hate at everyone who has been saying that all along.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Democracy is horrible. We dont want democracy HERE.

We are a Constitutional Republic. Which is far better than a democracy ......which is basically the will of the majority forced upon everyone. Here we have INDIVIDUAL rights and liberties that are NOT up for debate.

Why you people romanticize democracy (while btw.....also wanting people who protest against your authoritarian party throw in jail for treason) is really bizzare and it shows you were not taught about America and WHY so many people want to be here.

The fact anyone in this country thinks the electoral college was "for slavery" shows we have been dealing with subversion for a long time right in our "education" system. Which is exactly where authoritarians would start subverting. Education and media.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This is Portland but it is what leftists want to bring to your city of you left them. Homeless drug addicts. They piss and shit every where despite portapotties being provided every other block. When you are drugged out walking half a block just seems like to much effort. They also frequently work as hookers and fuck johns right there in public.

It is worth it to click on the video. Just so we can all see what the leftists want us to accept as normal.

It's even worse than when this was filmed

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Corruption and kleptocracy.

eta: Fat fuck Maduro sneaking a bit of an empanada while addressing the hunger crisis in his country.

He isn't nearly as hefty as you.

just saying of course

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
That sort of thing is exactly what Oak supports here.

They want the people to only have what the government tossed us while a small few have everything.
I found the obvious contradiction to scared leftist doctrine rather amusing

when she said one shouldn't worry about the happenings going on right there in their own state while at the same time marching to the drums of possible nuclear conflict with Russia over a territory half a world away

that was cute and demonstrated clearly the lack of introspection so common with these uppity self righteous rodents

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Murd is an easily influenced disciple of the elites.
that is because she is under some grossly false and purely fabricated pretense that she is part of that inner circle

which is comical on it's face.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
More than 1000 serious felony cases get dropped on Riverside county because far left Democrat district attorney declares non-white people are not responsible for their actions. In fact they declare that non-whites are so child like and inferior it is "racist" to hold them to the same standards as white offenders.

BTW Riverside county is the most drug infested county in America. So you can see what Democrat "leadership" gets you.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
More than 1000 serious felony cases get dropped on Riverside county because far left Democrat district attorney declares non-white people are not responsible for their actions. In fact they declare that non-whites are so child like and inferior it is "racist" to hold them to the same standards as white offenders.

BTW Riverside county is the most drug infested county in America. So you can see what Democrat "leadership" gets you.

Are the people there smart enough to realize this is what they voted for?