Life in California SUCKS

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
What frustrates me is its willfull dumb. She doesnt ever understand what's being said because she doesnt listen.

She believes she already knows everything about shes not discussing, shes informing. So she will say the dumbest fucking shit and its blatantly obvious shes not even reading what was said.

The sad thing is, people like this never learn or grow as people. They dont develope and yeah....they become more and more narcissistic.

When people actually blame the violence inflicted by radicals on the fact that meaningful opposition exists? You know how these people claim its Trumps fault dem/progs go on ruthless attacks because HE is divisive? They are legit saying "you better not disagree with us or do things WE dont want.....even though we do whatever the fuck we want with your resources....because this is OUR country and YOU are traitors if you challnge our party"

You know they are a bunch of narcissistic sociopaths.

But I wonder......IS this one of the impacts on the brain that is mangled with authoritarian propaganda? Because its NOT NORMAL for people to lash out with hate and anger when politcains are called out or more info is provided. It makes me think of how the nazis turned Germans against the jews. I doubt any of the Germans were willing to talk things out with any jews or change their thinking at all.

Fucked up how vulnerable people are to subversion.

I'm so fucking glad I've never been much into media or Hollywood culture or any of that shit. Also glad I never cared what others think of me and I'm not afraid to be hated for the truth. Ever.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I'm dying to see how Lily avoids the anti-latin rhetoric espoused in this thread like it were a gym membership

that will be cute .

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It’s not racist pointing out that 3rd world countries have no real exports besides drugs…

Or that American men pursue women in 3rd world countries because they can’t handle American women.

O is a brainwashed, disgruntled, political junkie and it’s ridiculous that this Colorado transplant votes in my state.

PS I still call BS on his living in La Jolla. The backyard retaining wall says it all if you actually have been there LMAO :LOL3:
That actually IS racist.

****longish post alert about why western women are miserable and being rejected by men*****

You are saying that people from certain foreign lands have drug dealers in their family just by being from a certain country.

You are also stating superiority over women in 3rd world countries. Men are going to countries with traditional women who desire families. It's not that American men CANT "handle" American women. It's that they dont WANT to bother. American women are miserable, angry, self centered and masculine and damaged.

Men are REJECTING American women. You dont see any males coming to America to find wives. You see American men bailing to find wives elsewhere.

A big part of the reason why is demonstrated nicely by the way you just claimed men cannot "handle" American women. When it's a direct rejection.

They dont WANT American women. American women are being rejected because decent and stable males who want marriage and family and a peaceful satisfying union do not want to deal with them. American women dont need any man, right? No one wants to go where they are not needed or appreciated.

It turns out males dont really want to invest everything for pretty much nothing in return. The tables have turned on western women HARD. Males can just enjoy womens "ho phase"
...pay for abortions....and dip out to find a woman they trust and respect and leave western women to their business. I personally do not blame them.

Normal something like this should be an "oh shit! What are we doing wrong where our men are going elsewhere?!" moment but if western women were not so miserable and self obsessed this wouldnt be happening to begin with.

Western women are more miserable and unfulfilled now than at any other time in history. The sexual revolution was not such a great idea.

I am super proud of my daughters. My 17 year old (the one you claimed was 12 and soliciting dick pictures from strange grown men online as if shes you or something) broke up with her boyfriend of 2 years because he started hounding her for sex. And she genuinely wants to wait until shes married. And shes more educated about sexual health than all her peers who are all having sex and all miserable and have a ton of relationship problems. She sees what that's about and she wants better for herself.

She came out of her room sobbing and curled up with her head on my lap and told me she dumped her boyfriend and it was because he was hounding for sex and that she started feeling tempted to do it. So instead of betraying her values....she left the relationship. Cried it out for a week and shes completely over it today and she is SO glad she didnt. She knew she would regret it. She values herself. My oldest has been in a committed relationship for a long time now. No drama.

Neither have the shit fucked attitude that they need to emulate all the toxic traits of males.

Today its stable males who are the prize. Women hold the gateway to sex. Men have the gateway to relationships. That's just the way it is. And now they know they can bang all the American women they want, discard them, not deal with the stress and drama....and go find a woman with strong traditional values who wants a family and hasnt destroyed her ability to bond by screwing hundreds of males. Women are banging males by the hundreds now. I wouldn't want a man who has shoved his dick into that many people and drags all his damage to my doorstep....so why should American men want that?

These are the fruits of all that misogynist "feminism" that isnt even feminism that is now catering to men so completely that we are reduced to an identity and a costume any man can wear. We have high rates of depression and anxiety in women. We have a depressing divorce and broken home rate and single parent homes and children being raised by the state. Spending more time with teachers and peers than their tired parents who have to work and are mostly too tired and distracted to ever be present.

Destroying the nuclear family had been a good crowing achievement of the establishment

And now American women are the least desirable women in the world because we are seen as self obsessed loud mouths who are never happy. We are to fuck. That's what we wanted. Sexual liberation. We got it.

I mean shitlibs constantly trash and put down women who stay home and take care of their families. Painted as though none of us have a backbone and our husbands are our "masters" and we dont think or vote for ourselves we just mindlessly do everything our husband says.

Which is ironic as fuck because that's exactly what dem/prog women do for the actual patriarchy. To the extent of allowing males to force their way into womanhood itself....after years of teaching women to be as sexual as possible and not to value sex, fighting to keep abortion as "accessible" with as little ethics as possible so males and can save and make money off womens bodies. Slaving for THE man and then servicing all males sexual wants and making it super easy for him to get off the hook by "getting rid of it" and now we let makes decide what womanhood is and is not. Yet another way for males to makes shit tons of money, violate womens boundaries, take more of our dignity and openly use us as a prop for their sexual fetishes.

WHY would men respect and want American women? Decent men do not care a womans career or income. They are wondering who is going to raise their child while she devotes herself to slaving for and competing with other males.

Any given day you can legit watch over weight women with kids in their 30s rejecting decent men because they dont want to "settle" for regular men....they want some 6 figure prince who doesnt even exist in reality.

I do not blame men for bailing for better quality women. And yes Moby Turd....at this point those foreign women ARE better quality. That's why men are seeking THEM and not American women. That's what happens when we teach our men they can treat us like we are other men and we expect way more than we are willing to give.

I'd like my daughter to get through her school endeavors and meet a marriage minded male in his 30s who is more established who will take care of her and my grandchildren. She wont find that in any progressive world where the men are feminized and think women are just the same as them. I hope these awesome conservative men are raising up traditional minded, masculine sons. I dont want my daughters to have any of these problems.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It is a very simple concept yet the racist leftists can never grasp it. They are incapable of critical thoughtbwhich is what makes them such useful idiots for their political masters. Actually studying and learning things takes time and effort while talking about feelings and creating mental fantasies about what they think might be happening is so much easier for them.

I've seen videos where people are asked the difference between facts and feelings and opinions.

The answers were kinda scary.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
geographically, the state is blessed

desert, tropical, snowy mtns, forests, etc.. and all within a few hours drive from hollywood so it makes sense the industry settled there

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
geographically, the state is blessed

desert, tropical, snowy mtns, forests, etc.. and all within a few hours drive from hollywood so it makes sense the industry settled there

True, this is a failure of the education system and spoiled idiots who are to lazy, ignorant, and brainwashed to bother making good choices.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Because dem/prog voters do NOT actually read any policies and the "leaders"know this. So they name their bills with noble sounding names and the bill does the opposite of the name.

The closest they get to reading bills is when enough right wing people slam the bills and the media comes in to run damage control and they create a strawman and "debunk" it with cherry picked parts of the bill and talk about how everyone else is a liar.

And they fall for it everytime.

When you point put the results of these policies....just like dumb fuck Turdock here....they actually think its "insane" to blame that on a politcal party.

They have no idea how reality works. It's like their brains are mush. And they are mad at and hate all the wrong people.

What can you do? You cant talk to these psychos. They are so full of hatred they dont even see any of us as human.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It’s not racist pointing out that 3rd world countries have no real exports besides drugs…

Or that American men pursue women in 3rd world countries because they can’t handle American women.

O is a brainwashed, disgruntled, political junkie and it’s ridiculous that this Colorado transplant votes in my state.

PS I still call BS on his living in La Jolla. The backyard retaining wall says it all if you actually have been there LMAO :LOL3:

It's not necessarily racist, but it is ill informed. Most Latin American countries export agricultural products, some have mining exports, Venezuela (theoretically) has petroleum reserves, Brazil is a fairly advanced economy as is Mexico, they do a lot of manufacturing that is exported out. Puerto Rico imports tax dollars as welfare.

I don't know why American men pursue 3rd world women. I married a South American, but he was already a legal resident when I met him and became a citizen before we married. I do know that some men may definitely order their brides, which is weird but it happens.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My wife and I met when I was stationed in the Panama Canal Zone. Merde has come up with some weird fetish fantasy in her head which is really creepy. Her time would be much better spent worrying about herself and her own life.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
My wife and I met when I was stationed in the Panama Canal Zone. Merde has come up with some weird fetish fantasy in her head which is really creepy.

I can't imagine someone making up stuff about you. I've never seen it happen before. Shocking!

:sarcasm:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is not shocking, just the actions of a pathetic loser, and very indicative of an unhappy person who needs to fucking get a life.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
It's not necessarily racist, but it is ill informed. Most Latin American countries export agricultural products, some have mining exports, Venezuela (theoretically) has petroleum reserves, Brazil is a fairly advanced economy as is Mexico, they do a lot of manufacturing that is exported out. Puerto Rico imports tax dollars as welfare.

I don't know why American men pursue 3rd world women. I married a South American, but he was already a legal resident when I met him and became a citizen before we married. I do know that some men may definitely order their brides, which is weird but it happens.
Murdy? Ill informed? Surely you jest here.

This post made me laugh out loud though. Not because you state something as obvious as air is invisible but because I just had to chuckle thinking about how many times you had to walk around your computer chair with smoke coming out of your snout and your hoofs clinched into tight balls of impotent rage not being able to say to Murd what you really wanted to say to Murd over such an obvious racist comment against Hispanics. What you would have said to any other poster who was not partnered with you in a petty feud against a fairer and prettier Dove.

it's okay though, none of us ever believed you had enough of a spine to put her in her place appropriately in the first place.

carry on, Chubbo.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
It is not shocking, just the actions of a pathetic loser, and very indicative of an unhappy person who needs to fucking get a life.
Well there you have it Oerdin. To hell with civility during any kind of debate because Oaf has instigated the types of responses which are duly just for a person of her belligerent disposition.

Murdy had every right to make racist remarks against your wife as you were competently pointing out flaws in her reasoning in a mature and civil manner. Oaf said so.

So let us just put this matter to rest and not make the mistake of challenging misdirection with actual facts again. Okay?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I wouldn't know anything about that kind of thing. It's never happened to me before. :sarcasm:

Its because you .....just like Turd....start launching personal attacks and insults when your opinions are challenged.

Otherwise no one gives a fuck about either of you. We just respond in kind to hateful and miserable people. You are not a victim....you bring it on yourself everytime.

And yeah Turd is racist as fuck. She once told me that if we stopped illegal immigration we wouldnt get low cost fruit anymore. She endorses labor exploitation. So. You guys are both shit.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I wouldn't know anything about that kind of thing. It's never happened to me before. :sarcasm:

Say what you will but if I have a problem with a person I speak directly to them and I don't drag their family into it. Merde apparently is the kind of loser to try to trash family members whom she has never met and knows nothing about.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Say what you will but if I have a problem with a person I speak directly to them and I don't drag their family into it. Merde apparently is the kind of loser to try to trash family members whom she has never met and knows nothing about.
This is the part where they will say they triggered you into a meltdown

Wait for it

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Murd is a disgusting and vile scum bag who constantly trashes peoples families.

She lives a miserable life, no doubt. Hence why she is always resorting to these sorts of attacks.

Btw Lily is cool with all that when people she pretends to like are doing it.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I’m shopping at pottery barn today

And if it’s the last thing I do I’m going to purchase something luxurious

And it’s going to cost more than two beanstalks combined. Even if you throw in jack for good measure

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Think what y’all want. I adore California and the Bay Area. Gonna spend 3 the summer in Sonoma county. I can’t wait.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I’m basing MY opinions of Panama on classified military information that I had access to for over 22 years.

The government is so corrupt down there that the coast guard devised a system with zero effect on the environment of washing drugs with ocean water and then dumping them overboard so they don’t have to hand it over to their government because they know they will sell it again.

It is what it is. It might be beautiful… but you have no clue what it’s like to get through that canal. I heard it first hand and it’s NO JOKE.

The people they busted were facing extradition and were begging for their lives because they knew the cartel was going to wipe them and their families out. It fucked him up. This shit is no bueno.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
To "solve racial inequities" and then their "solution" results in a massive crime wave by entitled people of a certain demographic who knows they will never be held accountable for any crime they commit.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I’m basing MY opinions of Panama on classified military information that I had access to for over 22 years.

The government is so corrupt down there that the coast guard devised a system with zero effect on the environment of washing drugs with ocean water and then dumping them overboard so they don’t have to hand it over to their government because they know they will sell it again.

It is what it is. It might be beautiful… but you have no clue what it’s like to get through that canal. I heard it first hand and it’s NO JOKE.

The people they busted were facing extradition and were begging for their lives because they knew the cartel was going to wipe them and their families out. It fucked him up. This shit is no bueno.

Are feeling sorry for drug mules or drug import /exporters really?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Never feel sorry for drug traffickers. Cheer when they die... And yes I do know an executed man who was exected in Malaysia 38 ish years ago... Brian Jeffery Chambers, known as Jeff Chambers.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Venezuela has been in our news lately... I heard there has been some postive changes.

I was thinking instead the USA GETTING ALL their stuff manufactured in China why don't the USA use Sth America more?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Jesus Enrique Rosas my favourtie Venezuelan hasnt been seen on youtube for 8 days.... He had to leave and go into hiding. I hope his absence is just a Christmas break or something,