Life in California SUCKS

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Never feel sorry for drug traffickers. Cheer when they die... And yes I do know an executed man who was exected in Malaysia 38 ish years ago... Brian Jeffery Chambers, known as Jeff Chambers.

I only feel sorry for them when the country is either 10% rich and 90% dirt poor.

Malaysia is NO JOKE either. I’m sure they love to make examples of tourists who break their laws. I’m sorry for your loss.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Are feeling sorry for drug mules or drug import /exporters really?
I always feel sorry for poor people who have zero opportunities and drugs is the only option.

The seizure on average then was 27-38 tons of uncut cocaine.. and the captured drug runners were taken prisoner on the cutter (378 ft ship which most have been decommissioned by now) and the crew was about 180 deep, so they all stood watch. The trip home was typically 3 weeks. They typically don’t throw full turbines on for that (both engines).

He spoke Spanish and understood what they were saying…. and just wanted to get home to his wife and 2 small children.

Military men are typically good guys and their missions are not easy.

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m basing MY opinions of Panama on classified military information that I had access to for over 22 years.

The government is so corrupt down there that the coast guard devised a system with zero effect on the environment of washing drugs with ocean water and then dumping them overboard so they don’t have to hand it over to their government because they know they will sell it again.

It is what it is. It might be beautiful… but you have no clue what it’s like to get through that canal. I heard it first hand and it’s NO JOKE.

The people they busted were facing extradition and were begging for their lives because they knew the cartel was going to wipe them and their families out. It fucked him up. This shit is no bueno.
I didn't know you were referring to Panama directly. I realize there is corruption all over Latin America as it relates to the drug trade.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I only feel sorry for them when the country is either 10% rich and 90% dirt poor.

Malaysia is NO JOKE either. I’m sure they love to make examples of tourists who break their laws. I’m sorry for your loss.

Don't be sorry for me... I was sorry for his mum Sue Chambers.... she had 5 children and was a nurse that went back to school and became a primary school teacher.... Katherine Chambers was one of my best friends at primary school...

Malaysia and Indonesia execute drug traffickers.... And while Jeff Chambers was a white Australian others were called Australian but were really Indians and Asians...

Bali Nine: Andrew Chan and Myuran Sukumaran executed by Indonesian firing squad​

Posted Wed 29 Apr 2015 at 1:55amWednesday 29 Apr 2015 at 1:55am, updated Wed 29 Apr 2015 at 7:26pm

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
M
I didn't know you were referring to Panama directly. I realize there is corruption all over Latin America as it relates to the drug trade.

Well…them and people who marry immigrants and vote to lock the boarders down. I find it hypocritical. I have no issue with people marrying immigrants specifically. Just the hypocrisy.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
M

Well…them and people who marry immigrants and vote to lock the boarders down. I find it hypocritical. I have no issue with people marrying immigrants specifically. Just the hypocrisy.

People are selfish. If it's about them, they'll do what they want, regardless if they are anti ______ (pet issue).

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This is on San Francisco because car break ins have been decriminalized so every drug addict and criminal breaks into every car they can. I recall Lotusbud idiotically claiming this wasn't happening. Does she ever get anything right?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
M

Well, that is because you are a moron. A complete fucking fool. You have a mental disability which prevents you understanding simple concepts like legal immigration is good and ok but illegal is bad.

A child could figure this out yet, some how, you are to stupid to do so. This is why you get called Merde from now on, you bigot.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
This is on San Francisco because car break ins have been decriminalized so every drug addict and criminal breaks into every car they can. I recall Lotusbud idiotically claiming this wasn't happening. Does she ever get anything right?

They'll always claim it's a republican talking point. no matter how much evidence there is to the contrary

When I lived in Queens NYC back in the 90s my car used to get broken into at least once a week. Minimum. Even if I left the doors open.

It got so bad at one point I simply started leaving the window unrepaired as it was costing a fortune to keep fixing constantly

but nope, that doesn't happen in dem controlled areas. not at all. It's all imagination

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
M

Shit, this was already covered.

LEGAL immigration is NOT what people oppose.

Its ILLEGAL immigration people are mad about.

Fucking fuck. No one is a liar, you are just stupid and ignorant.

Murdock, you really should try to absorb what other people are saying.

It is starting to look like you have a serious learning disability.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I realize you are a stupid person as well as a bigot but the median income, not average, median (if you know the difference which I doubt you do) is right around $26,000 in Panama which is the third highest in Latin America and far higher than it's neighbors. That is a country with a good middle class by Latin American standards.

So can you please stop running that sewer you call a mouth on topics you clearly know nothing about, you bigoted ignorant baboon.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

There is a new DA. San Franciscans have voted and that DA was recalled. WTF are you going to stop complaining? It doesn't affect you.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It does when I have to visit there for work. Yes, they did recall the D.A. but the city still hasn't changed the do not enforce policy. This sort of shit should be exposed every day especially when it is obvious vast numbers of liberals are still in denial about the policies they support and the consequences of those policies.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
There is a new DA. San Franciscans have voted and that DA was recalled. WTF are you going to stop complaining? It doesn't affect you.
Yeah Oerdin, when are you going to stop whining about the happenings in other cities located within your state when you could be putting your energies to good use whining about what's happening halfway around the world In Ukraine instead?

Like these idiots do

what is you ignarant or sumthin?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It does when I have to visit there for work. Yes, they did recall the D.A. but the city still hasn't changed the do not enforce policy. This sort of shit should be exposed every day especially when it is obvious vast numbers of liberals are still in denial about the policies they support and the consequences of those policies.

How often do you have to go there for work? Refuse to go, tell them your sphincter can't handle being in SF.

Those same liberals already changed DA's. Nothing changes overnight, regardless of the city.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
BTW we already covered median income so now we will drop that the per Capita income in PPP terms for Panama is right next to Japan.

"The population of Panama is estimated to be 4.4 million which gives a GDP per capita PPP of $43,721.". Japan is just $279 higher. For someone who is ignorant, like Merde, per Capita shows GDP per person while median shows how well distributed that income is (based upon standard deviations from the median). That means it is more equally distributed in Panama than in the US or most of western Europe.

As usual Merde is talking out of her ass.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
How often do you have to go there for work? Refuse to go, tell them your sphincter can't handle being in SF.

Those same liberals already changed DA's. Nothing changes overnight, regardless of the city.
It depends on which projects I am working on. Back in 2019 I spent a total of around six weeks in the bay area that year.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Venezuela has been in our news lately... I heard there has been some postive changes.

I was thinking instead the USA GETTING ALL their stuff manufactured in China why don't the USA use Sth America more?

At one time, China was the cheapest labor force in the world.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Translation:

Everything I have mentioned in this thread is beyond your comprehension.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Hence why everything has a made in China label on it now.

We could fix our economy buying only products made here…
Careful dear, you're beginning to sound a lot like Trump with such blasphemous words and will probably be ordered to recondition yourself at occupydemocrats.com for the remainder of the evening if this pattern continues

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You can't teach these fools anything. No matter how wrong they are they simply ignore everything and just go on claiming their delusions are correct. Seriously, look at this Twitter exchange as it perfectly displays how no fact gets through to leftist fuck whits.

No matter how wrong they are they always double down on stupid. That Twitter faggot won't learn until an Islamist throws him off of a roof top but then it will be to late.

(The exchange has a guy telling a faggot that the Taliban executes gays. The faggot says no it is the US who murders gays and the Taliban loves gays.)

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hence why everything has a made in China label on it now.

We could fix our economy buying only products made here…

Well, it would certainly help. I think that reverting back to a manufacturing economy should involve new high tech innovations though.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Well, it would certainly help. I think that reverting back to a manufacturing economy should involve new high tech innovations though.
yes, yes, and guys like this will be at the forefront leading the charge of the American workforce

64243961_img_4325-2218978019-o.jpg

To infinity and beyond!!!!!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
You can't teach these fools anything. No matter how wrong they are they simply ignore everything and just go on claiming their delusions are correct. Seriously, look at this Twitter exchange as it perfectly displays how no fact gets through to leftist fuck whits.

No matter how wrong they are they always double down on stupid. That Twitter faggot won't learn until an Islamist throws him off of a roof top but then it will be to late.

(The exchange has a guy telling a faggot that the Taliban executes gays. The faggot says no it is the US who murders gays and the Taliban loves gays.)

Is there a gofundme page established where we can donate towards the purchase of a one way ticket to Afghanistan for this idiot?

i'd be willing to kick in a few bucks to such a worthy cause

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I am friends with many Venezuelans that had the $$$$ and the where with all to make it here. Most aren’t so lucky. Don’t get it. Venezuela has oil.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I am friends with many Venezuelans that had the $$$$ and the where with all to make it here. Most aren’t so lucky. Don’t get it. Venezuela has oil.

Corruption and kleptocracy.

eta: Fat fuck Maduro sneaking a bit of an empanada while addressing the hunger crisis in his country.