Life in California SUCKS

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This is Portland again but it shows all the hallmarks of a democrat run city. Trash every where, tents, stolen bikes, used needles all over, half eaten food thrown on the ground which attracts rats and other vermin.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
If you’re talking Gavin Newsom, he won by a mile.

Republican doesn’t work for the people here. We tried it with Arnold Swastica and the taxes went through the roof.

Gavin fucked up keeping his wineries opened during the pandemic… but we recognize a GOP power play when we see one. Crisis diverted.

The Republican answer to everything is throw money at it… they need wife who knows how to balance a checkbook. Do you have money for new war? We have enough war at home.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This is Portland again but it shows all the hallmarks of a democrat run city. Trash every where, tents, stolen bikes, used needles all over, half eaten food thrown on the ground which attracts rats and other vermin.

Looks like any bigger city in Merica. Even San Diego. I never see this where I live.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Republican doesn’t work for the people here. We tried it with Arnold Swastica and the taxes went through the roof.

Gavin fucked up keeping his wineries opened during the pandemic… but we recognize a GOP power play when we see one. Crisis diverted.

The Republican answer to everything is throw money at it… they need wife who knows how to balance a checkbook. Do you have money for new war? We have enough war at home.

Until you stop looking at party label and start looking at policy.....you'll stay stupid and ignorant.

And idoit? Biden has been throwing billions at other countries. Throwing money is literally an establishment uniparty thing. Smh. Arnold was a Democrat, dumb ass. LOOK at what these people DO and you will see Arnold didnt do anything different. Status quo shit is staus quo shit. YOU are in opposition to the people who fight to represent actual people. Because the Arnold's and the establishment tell you too.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
People who constantly use socioeconomic status as some insult or tool to degrade others and work in brags exaggerating what they spend on furniture are typically bullshiting about their money. They obviously view it as something that makes people superior to other people. Oedrin doesnt do that.

And whether he has wealth or not doesnt make any of his arguments or points invalid so that's just another pitiful ad hominem from someone who has no arguments.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Wow. That is literally the exact opposite of reality. I mean completely. Did all the drugs fry your brain or is it just end stage syphilis?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Looks like any bigger city in Merica. Even San Diego. I never see this where I live.

Yep, it happened right around when Dems took over San Diego and just let the street junkies do what ever they want where ever they want. Also you are fooling yourself if you think the problem is any where near as bad in red states.

Take some responsibility for what you voted for. It would be a nice change.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He is an alt playing so cal resident. Irrelevant incel.

Merde, you are truly pathetic. I am a fourth generation San Diego native and I am far from an incels, you brain damaged, racist, lying piece of shit.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You have small dick energy. I understand why you had to get one with kids of her own.

See how these shit stains always try to attack family and use the same old tired unimaginative lines? It is like they are literally to stupid to come up with anything new. No wonder Poark thought Greta clowning herself was some how a "burn". She has a 3rd grade mentality, a toxic personality, and no life.

That is just sad out of an elderly obese woman.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
You can always tell when you've hit some clown cow right between the fat rolls. They fall back to most often and overused comeback known to man.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You have small dick energy. I understand why you had to get one with kids of her own.

You are like bots. Every single male who disagrees with you idiots effectively has "small dick energy" or is an incel. Or is "threatened".

While you defend the party that is enabling predators and taking away womens rights. You are the small dick party.

You literally go for personal attacks and remind us all that intelligent discussion isnt possible with any of you. This is why fat jokes is the way to go. You literally just told a married man that he has "small dick energy".

Just fucking pathetic. Both of you. You both have NO dick energy. The kind that says you ain't getting dick. So your brains go to dick in discussions about state government. Gross.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
See how these shit stains always try to attack family and use the same old tired unimaginative lines? It is like they are literally to stupid to come up with anything new. No wonder Poark thought Greta clowning herself was some how a "burn". She has a 3rd grade mentality, a toxic personality, and no life.

That is just sad out of an elderly obese woman.

Dumb and full of hate.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Wow. That is literally the exact opposite of reality. I mean completely. Did all the drugs fry your brain or is it just end stage syphilis?
hahahahaha she actually says republicans are hungry to spend money on war as her party is funneling BILLIONS to fight a proxy war in Ukraine :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
hahahahaha she actually says republicans are hungry to spend money on war as her party is funneling BILLIONS to fight a proxy war in Ukraine :LOL3:

Trump was the first president in decades that didnt start any wars or murder civilians. Biden was bombing clinics and fucking schools the first month in office.

You think Murd actually follows any of this? She parrots whatever bullshit the establishment puts out. Its backwards land for these useless idiots. And they'll never admit it and change their thinking either because it's not about facts or what's good for the country for them.

They are emotionally invested in hating the other parties whether the reasons are truth or not. They support violence and authoritarianism.

When you are willing to turn on people and lie? Over your need to cling to some partisan narrative? You are in a cult and spiritually rotted.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Horrible. And they are making abortion even more dangerous now by allowing NPs to do them. Holy shit.

And the government is now regulating medical advice that DOCTORS can give.

Raising of the minimum wage.....legalizing jay walking and solicitation for prostitution. Let's stop taking in prostitutes, you know? It's not like that saves victims of human trafficking or anything.

CAs are completely destroying their state. And spewing irrational and unhinged hatred of other politcal parties. They want to destroy the whole country like this. Next CA will be turning political opposition into "hate speech" and making it illegal to criticize their terrible laws. And dumb asses like Murd and Oak will be like "yay democracy!". The way treated Larry Elder is so disturbing. And now these laws they keep passing. The Soviet State of CA.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Horrible. And they are making abortion even more dangerous now by allowing NPs to do them. Holy shit.

And the government is now regulating medical advice that DOCTORS can give.

Raising of the minimum wage.....legalizing jay walking and solicitation for prostitution. Let's stop taking in prostitutes, you know? It's not like that saves victims of human trafficking or anything.

CAs are completely destroying their state. And spewing irrational and unhinged hatred of other politcal parties. They want to destroy the whole country like this. Next CA will be turning political opposition into "hate speech" and making it illegal to criticize their terrible laws. And dumb asses like Murd and Oak will be like "yay democracy!". The way treated Larry Elder is so disturbing. And now these laws they keep passing. The Soviet State of CA.

I love California Dovey. You would too, if you ever get to visit.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I love California Dovey. You would too, if you ever get to visit.

Sea these policies and laws are destroying CA. I'm sure the state has plenty to love but that's being completely ruined. I take no pleasure in seeing it.

When you love something you want to take care of it, build it up....you want the best for it. Right?

It seems the people there dont love CA nearly as much as they love marxist ideology. And I find that sad.

Do you know theyve made CA a sanctuary state for minors who are seeking "gender affirming care"? They cut the healthy breasts off 15 year old girls with tax money against the parents wishes. Its insane. And I genuinely dont think most of the people who live there realize that is real and really happening. I think theyve gone so deep into a partisan cold civil war they are not even paying attention anymore.

The government shouldn't be telling doctors what medical advice they are allowed to give and Sea....nurse practitioners should be able to perform any surgical procedures, including abortion. Women are going to be severely harmed. I mean I'm really torn on this because I dont support anyone being able to safely kill another human but a lot of these women I know are operating under duress and pressure. It's just a sad and awful situation.

It scares and saddens me. I'm not sitting here gloating about this.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You’re not understanding or respecting the will of the people. It’s the way it is, and I love it all.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Trump was the first president in decades that didnt start any wars or murder civilians. Biden was bombing clinics and fucking schools the first month in office.

You think Murd actually follows any of this? She parrots whatever bullshit the establishment puts out. Its backwards land for these useless idiots. And they'll never admit it and change their thinking either because it's not about facts or what's good for the country for them.

They are emotionally invested in hating the other parties whether the reasons are truth or not. They support violence and authoritarianism.

When you are willing to turn on people and lie? Over your need to cling to some partisan narrative? You are in a cult and spiritually rotted.
How someone can make such claims with a straight face is baffling and hysterically funny.

I can see why the attorneys never entrusted her with any important duties which didn't involve pouring coffee or changing toilet paper rolls.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Jeffree Star permanently leaves CA, considers it a "toxic" place.....has been living as a yack farmer in WY and feels healthier and happier.