Life in California SUCKS

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Yep, Dove is right. To stupid to read, doesn't understand what other people are saying, and just babbles on about unrelated nonsense to try to change the topic.

It is useless to talk to such people. They are bad faith actors.
told you

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
It’s not racist pointing out that 3rd world countries have no real exports besides drugs…

Or that American men pursue women in 3rd world countries because they can’t handle American women.

O is a brainwashed, disgruntled, political junkie and it’s ridiculous that this Colorado transplant votes in my state.

PS I still call BS on his living in La Jolla. The backyard retaining wall says it all if you actually have been there LMAO :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
HS kids are dying here buying Percocet that is actually fentanyl. It’s a scary time to be a parent.

Percocet and fentanyl are pretty much the same thing. All percocet is is oxycodone and acetaminophen. Its semi synthetic. Fentanyl is just synthetic opiate without tylenol.

Addicts want the fentanyl because its stronger.

Good job with the racist stereotypes again. You guys prove all the time that you are the only racist people in the country. Makes sense only people in dem/progs see racism on a daily basis because you live with eachother.

I have not witnessed any racism where I live whatsoever. Its a complete nonissue.

I only see racism when I log on here and get told my "n*gger nose" is ugly and see the racist stereotypes spewing out of leftists.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Reagan? The architect of guns for drugs in Nicaragua? Who lives under a rock?

Why are they so in denial about the detriment Reganomics has on this country?

It killed small business…. And that’s never good for an economy in a capitalist nation.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
But no one has addressed the points I’ve made about prison and O~weird one is going to keep repeating the same shit over and over and over and I should just learn to walk away when the discussion becomes a total parroting spam circle jerk.

Peace!

They ARE addressing it and if you had a functioning brain no one would have to repeat themselves.

I agree. If you cant follow basic conversations dip out.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It’s not racist pointing out that 3rd world countries have no real exports besides drugs…

Or that American men pursue women in 3rd world countries because they can’t handle American women.

O is a brainwashed, disgruntled, political junkie and it’s ridiculous that this Colorado transplant votes in my state.

PS I still call BS on his living in La Jolla. The backyard retaining wall says it all if you actually have been there LMAO :LOL3:

Dear idiot. Panama is one of the richest and most developed countries in Latin America with a massive banking, finance, insurance, and shipping industry. It has hordes of tourist and expats, the rule of law, and is a thriving democracy. It does have problems with industry and government collusion to create monopolies but that is most of Latin America.

May I suggest you shit the fuck up about things you clearly know nothing about, you insufferable ignorant yet arrogant bastard who is usually wrong about everything.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Dear idiot. Panama is one of the richest and most developed countries in Latin America with a massive banking, finance, insurance, and shipping industry. It has hordes of tourist and expats, the rule of law, and is a thriving democracy. It does have problems with industry and government collusion to create monopolies but that is most of Latin America.

May I suggest you shit the fuck up about things you clearly know nothing about, you insufferable ignorant yet arrogant bastard who is usually wrong about everything.
Settle down dear friend. She's gone ahead and solicited the support of seamajor on matters pertaining to economics

and we all know what a deep thinker and world renowned expert in virtually everything he is

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Except I do know about them. I was married to an officer in the coast guard who was as responsible for some of the largest drug seizures in international waters this country has ever seen.

I still have the souvenirs he brought back from Panama… and I’ll never forget the look on his face when he talked about the kids being on drugs there.

They can’t even build their own schools they are so busy exporting thousands of pounds of cocaine each year. You’re delusional if you don’t think it’s not overridden by drug cartels.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I don’t believe you… and you know I’m right based on your response lol

She still needed to marry you to get in here…. and she comes from a third world dump. What European does that? You won’t even move there, but now I’m supposed to believe that a Frenchman did instead of Canada, really??? Was he a Nazi fleeing Germany? bwa :LOL3:

So perhaps go move to Panama since you’re so happy with how things are there… and since you hate living in MY state so much. Because my family actually contributed to these multi million dollar communities everyone is trying to get into, dipshit transplant trying to pass off some meth dump in SD as La Jolla :LOL3:

You really are a drooling fucking idiot. Yeah when you spew racist insults people get mad. No that doesnt make you right, you ignorant narcissist.

Your ad hominem attacks show you havent been right once in this exchange.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Except I do know about them. I was married to an officer in the coast guard who was as responsible for some of the largest drug seizures in international waters this country has ever seen.

I still have the souvenirs he brought back from Panama… and I’ll never forget the look on his face when he talked about the kids being on drugs there.

They can’t even build their own schools they are so busy exporting thousands of pounds of cocaine each year. You’re delusional if you don’t think it’s not overridden by drug cartels.
Well there you have it folks. The white colonizer authoritatively describing what the lowly spic people are good for

wonder what fat Oink is going to have to say about this one :Popcorn4:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You just have to understand that some people are both stupid and toxic. Those are people you need to push out of your life because they will always try to make things worse for everyone around them. That is what these arrogant narcissist people do and they have zero interest in self improvement or personal growth.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You really are a drooling fucking idiot. Yeah when you spew racist insults people get mad. No that doesnt make you right, you ignorant narcissist.

Your ad hominem attacks show you havent been right once in this exchange.

The thing is my mother in law was already a U.S. citizen as is my wife's sister. That brain damaged idiot has no idea what she is talking about yet she runs her mouth simply because she is both stupid and upset that she got proven to be wrong. That is the very definition of a bad faith actors.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Okay so as usual, there is always some credential she has that gives her superior insight.
She KNOWS Oedrins wife has drug dealers in her family and its HER....coming here legally and contributing to society...that is the problem....because Murds husband was a coast guard so that makes her a superior expert on Panama and the people there.

All drug dealers. Cuz....Murds ex husband.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
My wife is taking some classes at the local junior college via distance learning because, fuck Gavin Newscum. She is a lawyer in her home country but that doesn't mean shit in the US. I believe it will take several years for her to get a law degree.
This is the shit that he posted last year…

There is no tort law in 3rd world countries, which comprises 70% of the bar here.

So excuse me if I don’t agree with proven liars who scream about border control while married to immigrants. It’s so hypocritical.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You just have to understand that some people are both stupid and toxic. Those are people you need to push out of your life because they will always try to make things worse for everyone around them. That is what these arrogant narcissist people do and they have zero interest in self improvement or personal growth.

She removed herself from my life. Thankfully.

She admitted here at some point in our 12 year long "friendship" she had decided I was her "enemy" and failed to inform me of this. How fucked up is THAT?

At this point in my recovery.....that's pretty much it for the toxic people I surrounded myself with.

Its bittersweet because I learned in recovery that you know you are recovering because true recovery will rip your life apart and change all your relationships. That's always were you rebuild and form authentic and positive relationships.

Which I'm blessed with ♡

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
And here we go with the ambulance chasing law angle

you could be discussing US patent law as it relates to the construction of the next international space station and she'd find a way to weave in the applicability of tort law :Crazy:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
But since we are on the subject of rehabilitation…

Is someone rehabilitated who switches addictions to something other than drugs?

Peaches once pointed out in his own recovery that he was addressing his internet addiction at meetings, which I found fascinating.

Is it a vice that could lead to another relapse?

Something to ponder.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
and there goes the memory of peaches right under the grill of a city bus

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The thing is my mother in law was already a U.S. citizen as is my wife's sister. That brain damaged idiot has no idea what she is talking about yet she runs her mouth simply because she is both stupid and upset that she got proven to be wrong. That is the very definition of a bad faith actors.

This is a person that was a supposed "friend" for a long time who thought my daughter was 12.

I have an old family friend I've known since babyhood. A lesbian woman who is currently married. She started discussing that and somehow claimed I inherited lesbian aunts when my dad died. It made NO SENSE.

She doesnt listen to anyone so it's not personal. You'll be talking and shes just thinking about what shes gonna say next.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Something to ponder.

Only for stupid and ignorant people that cant manage ANY of their addictions.

Ponder gently, we wouldnt want you to get dizzy and puke or fuck a taxi driver or anything.

Good luck pondering gently on all things I've figured out and mastered years ago ;)

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

There is no tort law in 3rd world countries, which comprises 70% of the bar here.

So excuse me if I don’t agree with proven liars who scream about border control while married to immigrants. It’s so hypocritical.

LEGAL immigration is NOT what people oppose.

Its ILLEGAL immigration people are mad about.

Fucking fuck. No one is a liar, you are just stupid and ignorant.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You remain an idiot. Yes, she took business level English classes while she was waiting for her green card and couldn't work, what of it, idiot? Where is your imaginary lie? Yes, she has a degree in law in Panama and worked as a private practice attorney in Panama for damn near 20 years. What makes you think you know anything about people you have never met and know nothing about, you toxic trash eating cockroach?

Also, you brain damaged simpleton, most legal immigrants and people who have paid for the immigration process find it unfair to allow illegal aliens to come in free against the law while others have to pay to do things legally. What part of your diseased syphilitic mind prevents you from understanding that concept?

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
This is a person that was a supposed "friend" for a long time who thought my daughter was 12.

I have an old family friend I've known since babyhood. A lesbian woman who is currently married. She started discussing that and somehow claimed I inherited lesbian aunts when my dad died. It made NO SENSE.

She doesnt listen to anyone so it's not personal. You'll be talking and shes just thinking about what shes gonna say next.
"thinking" is a very strong word there dear

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You remain an idiot. Yes, she took business level English classes while she was waiting for her green card and couldn't work, what of it, idiot? Where is your imaginary lie? Yes, she has a degree in law in Panama and worked as a private practice attorney in Panama for damn near 20 years. What makes you think you know anything about people you have never met and know nothing about, you toxic trash eating cockroach?

She doesn't understand legal immigration vs illegal immigration and she thinks we all just hate the brown people and dont want anyone coming here.

Things like human and drug trafficking and humanitarian crisis that are caused by open borders and just letting everyone spill in doesnt really register in her brain. She doesnt understand we had systems for this and that her "side" has destroyed.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Okay so as usual, there is always some credential she has that gives her superior insight.
She KNOWS Oedrins wife has drug dealers in her family and its HER....coming here legally and contributing to society...that is the problem....because Murds husband was a coast guard so that makes her a superior expert on Panama and the people there.

All drug dealers. Cuz....Murds ex husband.

She is just exposing herself as the stupid racist and malignant narcissist we all already knew her to be. A trash person wallowing in the misery she created for herself. Just look at how she lashes out when she loses; the same way she chased after Biggie for years but now is enraged at him for rejecting her.

No wonder she jumps on band wagons to try to virtue signal without ever bothering to look at what she is supporting. She is trying to cover for her own past sins and short comings instead of doing the hard work of self reflection and self improvement. She is her own worst enemy and she is the cause of her own unhappiness.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
She doesn't understand legal immigration vs illegal immigration and she thinks we all just hate the brown people and dont want anyone coming here.

Things like human and drug trafficking and humanitarian crisis that are caused by open borders and just letting everyone spill in doesnt really register in her brain. She doesnt understand we had systems for this and that her "side" has destroyed.
I don't think they taught that version of law at the water cooler institute for curious receptionists

plus it doesn't have anything to do with tort so is therefore completely irrelevant.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
LEGAL immigration is NOT what people oppose.

Its ILLEGAL immigration people are mad about.

Fucking fuck. No one is a liar, you are just stupid and ignorant.

It is a very simple concept yet the racist leftists can never grasp it. They are incapable of critical thoughtbwhich is what makes them such useful idiots for their political masters. Actually studying and learning things takes time and effort while talking about feelings and creating mental fantasies about what they think might be happening is so much easier for them.