Life in California SUCKS

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This is one of the more entertaining debates I've witnessed around here

Oerdin says: California is circling the drain due to state sanctioned lawlessness. The homeless hordes are costing billions in tax payer monies, business revune losses etc etc etc. We have to do something about that

And murdy, in her infinite wisdom counters with

You cannot lock them up as they would become a burden to the state!

Comedy gold!

I am trying to find that post by Murdy.... where is it?

found it!!!

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
shitposting-intensifies-billym2k.gif

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Actually, I think it’s a waste of tax payer dollars to force people to be rehabilitated in prison and my state, which is the richest in the nation, agrees with me.

The cost of in patient rehab on average is $6,000-$35,000

The cost of incarceration for 1 year is $106,000… which rehabilitating an inmate would require a 3-5 year sentence.

I’m just better at budget I guess lol

Plus no one wants rapists and murders released because a bunch of otherwise non-violent crack heads are taking up prison space.

this is true.... Prison should only be for violent offenders...

you made valid points they are ignoring like addicts dying and families coming back trying to sue... that is MUCH more expensive than a stint in jail... its only a $500,000 5 year stint... someone suing might demand millions.

Doves MI seems like a lot of intensive work. I can see women doing it but not men...

Druggies need drying out in proper fascilities.... like a hospital with maximum security.

I saw a doco about skidrow. When people get released from prison, the cops take them automatically to skidrow.

If you don't fix skidrow... problems will spill over into your regular communities.

What would you do to fix skidrow?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

you made valid points they are ignoring like addicts dying and families coming back trying to sue... that is MUCH more expensive than a stint in jail... its only a $500,000 5 year stint... someone suing might demand millions.

Doves MI seems like a lot of intensive work. I can see women doing it but not men...

Druggies need drying out in proper fascilities.... like a hospital with maximum security.

I saw a doco about skidrow. When people get released from prison, the cops take them automatically to skidrow.

If you don't fix skidrow... problems will spill over into your regular communities.

I've never been a fan of commingling violent offenders, especially repeat violent offenders, with perpetrators of non violent offenses as this only serves to further mass produce violent offenders. However, such persons need to be off the streets where their antics are reducing the quality of life for productive citizens. No?

When you factor in the entire cost these reprobates place on society you quickly see the variance between cost of incarceration vs in patient care evaporate into thin air. Further exasperating the problem will be closure of businesses due to sinking profit margins and what libtards will undoubtedly refer to as "white flight" ie people with the ability to leave such hell holes taking their income, talents, whatever with them to areas more apt to protecting productive citizens.

All of that has to be factored into the equation. Not just the cost of on-boarding and sustained care.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Color me shocked the state that's destroying their working and middle class doesnt want to spend their glorious plunder on serving the people.

It's a way better use of fund to just give the homeless addicts money and wait for them to die.

CA doesnt even want to arrest criminals anymore...let alone use the ridiculous taxes to rehab people.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Color me shocked the state that's destroying their working and middle class doesnt want to spend their glorious plunder on serving the people.

It's a way better use of fund to just give the homeless addicts money and wait for them to die.

CA doesnt even want to arrest criminals anymore...let alone use the ridiculous taxes to rehab people.

I’m guessing you’ve never been there? Homeless addicts?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Skid row is quickly becoming the arts district thanks to the ^^^$$$$$ rent prices. It’s $3,500 for a one bedroom apartment where I live right now. I was in downtown recently… he and I stopped for lunch and I was shocked at how many young people with some money are living down there. It was actually nice in some parts and he said that it’s been on the upswing for the past 6 years (he works down there occasionally).

Downtown is like another world compared to where I live tho. I wouldn’t be caught dead there after dark without him.

But honestly, we need to start focusing on programs for families and especially for single parents struggling with small children. Make sure they have enough money for proper daycare, preschool, after school care and for the family to live moderately so the children aren’t subject to neglect/abuse. Most parents who are in the drug court system with children in the system are poor.

We need to fix the problem BEFORE it becomes one since it’s only getting worse is my theory. Why can we afford $106,000 to imprison them but not spend that on raising the struggling ones so they don’t become a burden on society?

The far right opposes abortion and birth control. How is THAT helping this? Rich people will figure it out. Poor people will become a statistic. The far right hates poor people and it’s really sad that people refuse to recognize this.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Well, it's a good thing they have certain tax loopholes grandfathered in so that some of our more emotionally imbalanced proggies can pontificate to the rest of us about the perils of wasteful public spending on silly things like police, clean streets, a responsible penal code etc etc.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

She has NEVER been here and Big has only ever spent a weekend in DTLA for work.

Most of the garbage they spew about this gorgeous state is fueled by Fox News. They are rabidly angry politics junkies. There are studies being done now on the detrimental effects of being politically twacked out.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Well there you have it folks

Poop in the streets of San Francisco is all a Foxnews authored lie

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I'm not saying it is not a beautiful state. I'm saying it's not very friendly to average people and there are a lot of socioeconomic problems that are being made worse.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I've never been a fan of commingling violent offenders, especially repeat violent offenders, with perpetrators of non violent offenses as this only serves to further mass produce violent offenders. However, such persons need to be off the streets where their antics are reducing the quality of life for productive citizens. No?

When you factor in the entire cost these reprobates place on society you quickly see the variance between cost of incarceration vs in patient care evaporate into thin air. Further exasperating the problem will be closure of businesses due to sinking profit margins and what libtards will undoubtedly refer to as "white flight" ie people with the ability to leave such hell holes taking their income, talents, whatever with them to areas more apt to protecting productive citizens.

All of that has to be factored into the equation. Not just the cost of on-boarding and sustained care.

There is no argument about the problems, the argument is what to do with offenders. And how do we fix this?

Hypothetically, I 'd just go buy an island and dump the bastards on it and, then say, now survive fuckers. (Aus has done it with boat people)

Or for 20% of the cost, pay the Chinese to imprison them for 5 years.

Skidrow type areas breed diseases.... TB STDS, FLU, whatever and those diseases have no boundaries and don't respect borders... It would pay Cal to really clamp down on that dump.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
No one opposes birth control.

You know when someone says "far right" they are have no idea what they are talking about.

Yeah we hate the poor so much. That's why conservatives are the ones who actually go out and help the poor while Murd just wants to make sure they can access abortions and die on the side walk. Lots of care there.

Maybe if dem/progs didnt see the world through strict stereotype lenses we could actually progress as a country rather than devolving into violence and communism because these psychos think their own neighbors are their enemy.

Also all the wealthy people support their politcains. Do they just pretend the entire system doesnt belong to them?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
There is no argument about the problems, the argument is what to do with offenders. And how do we fix this?

Hypothetically, I 'd just go buy an island and dump the bastards on it and, then say, now survive fuckers. (Aus has done it with boat people)

Skidrow type areas breed diseases.... TB STDS, FLU, whatever and those diseases have no boundaries and don't respect borders... It would pay Cal to really clamp down on that dump.
The inevitability is this. Civilized society will be separated from such cretinous filth one way or another. The elite will certainly see to it and as society continues to crumble those with the ability to edge to higher ground will make their way to higher ground. Leaving many who should not otherwise be lumped in with the human garbage lumped in with the human garbage. And ironically, once again, it will be mostly minorities who are disproportionately affected by such perils crafted exclusively by the democratic party.

How's that for a clear example of systemic racism?

So why not just accept this fact now while there is still a middle class and place these people in some kind of work camp far away from civilization and the vices within them so that they can refocus these people on productivity?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yeah you would think. CA politcs are gonna be an interesting battle of what they have left of Americans vs progressive ideologues.

A lot of people saw where its headed and bailed. Its gonna have to be a 3rd world and impact everyone in a way they cant deny in order to snap more out of their corporate fueled cold civil war with other American parties.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
The policies and situation over there are all fox news. And everyone slightly right of Stalin is "far right".
It's all a lie of course.

When my middle ground friends travel to and fro California and recite experiences one would otherwise expect to find in an asylum they are lying. Both to themselves and to me. And when I travel there and witness it with my own two eyes like I did last year? My own two eyes are lying to me as well.

Because, you know, Fox news also has that special hologram chip they insert into your pupils whenever you watch Tucker Carlson or some other equally offensive lying degenerate on their channel.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The inevitability is this. Civilized society will be separated from such cretinous filth one way or another. The elite will certainly see to it and as society continues to crumble those with the ability to edge to higher ground will make their way to higher ground. Leaving many who should not otherwise be lumped in with the human garbage lumped in with the human garbage. And ironically, once again, it will be mostly minorities who are disproportionately affected by such perils crafted exclusively by the democratic party.

So why not just accept this fact now while there is still a middle class and place these people in some kind of work camp far away from civilization and the vices within them so that they can refocus these people on productivity?

Because many of them think they are the ones fighting the elite. They think Republicans are the party of the wealthy elite and big corps.

Which has to be a symptom of mental illness at this point.

They have bought the propaganda hard and are watching their party destroy the working and middle class while claiming its us who "hate the poor".

I mean they do love the poor. So much so they want everyone to be as poor as possible.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I am absolutely for a work camps... You got one prison warden in your country making inmates sleep in tents because fine soldiers have to do just that....sleep in tents overseas...

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Don't bloody start the abortion issue... or I am leaving this section.

we all gave our opinions earlier this year. My opinion hasn't changed...

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
She has NEVER been here and Big has only ever spent a weekend in DTLA for work.

Most of the garbage they spew about this gorgeous state is fueled by Fox News. They are rabidly angry politics junkies. There are studies being done now on the detrimental effects of being politically twacked out.

You have to get on top of the homeless... you might have to stop homeless moving from state to state.... farfetched I know...we are being inundated from eastern staters looking for a better life...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm not saying it is not a beautiful state. I'm saying it's not very friendly to average people and there are a lot of socioeconomic problems that are being made worse.

Sorry, I believe you’re wrong.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Because many of them think they are the ones fighting the elite. They think Republicans are the party of the wealthy elite and big corps.

Which has to be a symptom of mental illness at this point.
Yes, I know. The stupidity is astounding.

Take for instance our highly informed expats around here who lament consistently of the inequities in our society when the majority of their time spent was living under direct exposure to democratic leadership at nearly every level of local government from the top on down.

Funny, that coincidence isn't it?

That you cannot locate a single expat around here migrating from sane areas of the country like Florida, Texas or even Tennessee, expressing their deep discontent with the polices governing those areas.

But cite this obvious fact as an example? And it's "Orange Man Bad" you will receive as a response