Life in California SUCKS

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I mean the prison thing alone. Theyll spend tax dollars on males getting "gender affirmation care".

They are using tax dollars to transition MINORS. They are taking children from homes, helping them become emancipated, shoving them in state youth homes (where they often are introduced to drugs btw.....there are 11 year olds housed with "kids" up to 22 years old) and "affirming" them. Letting them fuck off school. At 13 CA allows minors to make all their own medical decisions and to stay in youth homes.

If you are a parent in CA you have no parental rights. Those kids are state property.

It's the same in WA and OR.

And then this

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

"
California, currently is sitting on a surplus bigger than many states’ entire budgets, has for years spent less — about 13 percent less — than the national average on K-12 schools. Recent research shows that even high-performing California students score lower on standardized tests than their counterparts in better performing states.

School spending, of course, is only one factor shaping California’s dismal literacy rate. The state has the most diverse population in the country. More than 200 languages are spoken here. California also has the biggest wealth chasm"

ANY state could be CA wealthy if they all over taxed the people to the point of destroying the middle class and then didnt actually use the money for things the people need. Like criminal justice reforms, effective treatment programs for addicts, well funded schools that teach basic eds and are not obsessed with pounding ideology into children.

You know socailism/communism's SOUNDS good on paper but in practice its actual hell. When you put all the resources and power in the hands of a few powerful and wealthy people what's the plan b? What do you do after you've been disarmed and you are reliant on them to survive? You cant do shit. And that's why these ideologies have caused the deaths of millions. There will only be the very wealthy and the dirt poor. That's what always happens.

We are not the magic chosen enlightened generation who can do it better than those who failed.

Last edited:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yes, I know. The stupidity is astounding.

Take for instance our highly informed expats around here who lament consistently of the inequities in our society when the majority of their time spent was living under direct exposure to democratic leadership at nearly every level of local government from the top on down.

Funny, that coincidence isn't it?

That you cannot locate a single expat around here migrating from sane areas of the country like Florida, Texas or even Tennessee, expressing their deep discontent with the polices governing those areas.

But cite this obvious fact as an example? And it's "Orange Man Bad" you will receive as a response

Laughing out loud

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"California tops the list of states that receive the most federal aid with funding of $726.51 billion"

"California and New York are also the states with the most investigations, according to
"

I do not want to see ANY American states fail and become horrible. I get absolutely no pleasure from this.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
You have to get on top of the homeless... you might have to stop homeless moving from state to state.... farfetched I know...we are being inundated from eastern staters looking for a better life...

It became unbearable during the pandemic. I moved home and was like WTF and he confirmed it was worse before I came backs. WTF?

But you can live outside year round here and the tourism gives them earning potential beyond the welfare checks.

I wish we could ship them to a self sufficient farm, but they would have to work and these are people who refuse to participate in society.

It’s also detrimental to the children being exposed to the homeless camps. They are being diagnosed with PTSD in a recent article posted about my beloved Venice.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Covid destroyed regular peoples lives to the tune of hundreds of thousands and really boosted big corps.

Instead of all the dem/prog states and attacking and shitting on DeSantis, they should have taken notes and handled it the way he did. He guided his state out of that and spared them that level of ruin.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
We have never had a system that works for this. 1 in 5 Americans suffer from mental illness. Only 46% of them get treatment.

3 strikes is cruel and unusual when you consider the people who were sentenced to life for misdemeanor offenses. So, that’s not gonna work either.

As for your suggestion the homeless be left on the street to die… why should I care when they don’t and are simultaneously terrorizing our community? I am well aware of how many resources are available to them if they actually wanted the help.

1) Our old system worked vastly better and when we put your idiotic system in place the problem became 10,000% worse (a bit of an exaggeration for illustration). Clearly, leftist "reforms" vastly made the problem worse so those supposed "reforms" need to be removed.

2) Three strikes was reformed decades ago so that minor cases do not count. How can you not know this? Do you live under a rock?

3) We need to restore duty to care and people who are clearly unable to care for themselves need to be involuntarially placed into institutional care. You know, like we used to do hack in the 1960's. Didn't you claim you disliked the bipartisan compromise Reagan signed as state governor back in 1967?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Reagan? The architect of guns for drugs in Nicaragua? Who lives under a rock?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Murdock is so confused.

One second she tries to play the compassionate person, showing empathy for the "mentally ill" who commit crime...

The next second...

She says they are "terrorizing" her community and implies that does not care if they die...

She clearly does not want them to get better. She does not want them in jail because she thinks that would cost too much. She does not want them in treatment centres because she thinks that would cost too much.

What would you like Murdock? Gas chambers...?

I recognize that the majority are a lost cause.

I’m not willing to throw money at the problem to not fix it.

It’s also not my community. I live north of Venice just south of the Pacific Palisades.

That’s the problem when transplants with money buy up the hood. They are clueless as to what they are actually getting into. I feel bad for the kids who have to endure their parent’s mistake.

It was called the ghetto by the sea for a reason.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That is how they keep their crime stats down.

Democrats do that every where they can. Their logic is if they decriminalize a crime then it no longer counts. Meanwhile those crimes become vastly worse yet Democrats can claim "crime stats are down". Yes, when you stop counting crimes the official numbers go down but people are still being victimized by those criminals. For instance, legalizing shop lifting as long as it isn't more than $950 per incident.

Now we have vast black gangs doing organized retail theft where 20 members rush into a store stealing everything but each member only grabs $900 worth of stuff each. So according to our Democrat "reformed" laws stealing that $18,000 worth of stuff in 5 minutes doesn't count as a crime. These organized gangs will hit dozens of stores per day every day jetting hundreds of thousands of dollars in stolen goods. No wonder retail places are all going out of business.

Every democrat is responsible for allowing this to happen and allowing it to continue.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
They did it in my city... cops put out high grade heroin on the streets and the junkies overdosed... They killed 75 junkies and the crime rate vanished but that was about 20 yrs ago... They need to do it again.
HS kids are dying here buying Percocet that is actually fentanyl. It’s a scary time to be a parent.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Color me shocked the state that's destroying their working and middle class doesnt want to spend their glorious plunder on serving the people.

It's a way better use of fund to just give the homeless addicts money and wait for them to die.

CA doesnt even want to arrest criminals anymore...let alone use the ridiculous taxes to rehab people.

Rehab is completely free but voluntary. It used to be mandatory on pain of prison but people like Murdy changed that now almost none of them actually completes rehab. It is a joke. Yes, put them in rehab but don't let them out and have meaningful punishments (I.E. prison) for those who do not want to actually get off drugs.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Democrats do that every where they can. Their logic is if they decriminalize a crime then it no longer counts. Meanwhile those crimes become vastly worse yet Democrats can claim "crime stats are down". Yes, when you stop counting crimes the official numbers go down but people are still being victimized by those criminals. For instance, legalizing shop lifting as long as it isn't more than $950 per incident.

Now we have vast black gangs doing organized retail theft where 20 members rush into a store stealing everything but each member only grabs $900 worth of stuff each. So according to our Democrat "reformed" laws stealing that $18,000 worth of stuff in 5 minutes doesn't count as a crime. These organized gangs will hit dozens of stores per day every day jetting hundreds of thousands of dollars in stolen goods. No wonder retail places are all going out of business.

Every democrat is responsible for allowing this to happen and allowing it to continue.

So how many drug dealers are in your wife’s family back in Panama, or do you think I’m not well aware of the cocaine problem you’ve invited here?

My ex traded t-shirts with 11 year olds coked up out of their minds for souvenirs while digging tranches for schools in the Coast Guard, you overtly entitled fuckwad.

PS You’re mental…

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Color me shocked the state that's destroying their working and middle class doesnt want to spend their glorious plunder on serving the people.

It's a way better use of fund to just give the homeless addicts money and wait for them to die.

CA doesnt even want to arrest criminals anymore...let alone use the ridiculous taxes to rehab people.

Rehab is completely free but voluntary. It used to be mandatory on pain of prison but people like Murdy changed that now almost none of them actually completes rehab. It is a joke. Yes, put them in rehab but don't let them out and have meaningful punishments (I.E. prison) for those who do not want to actually
You mean DTLA, media hype man lol

The Cecil is being renovated hahaha

Why don't you watch the video. The guy is pretty centrist and his channel is "News for reasonable people". Also, no, it is not just downtown L.A. (you are showing your ignorance again) and is a policy for the entire city of L.A.. The crap mayor's new genius policy tlis to force hotels to rent every empty hotel room to homeless drug addicts at city expense.

Hotel owners hate it because it would literally destroy their businesses. No tourist wants to pay $300 per night to stay in a hotel with mentally ill drug addicts raving, fighting, stealing, committing crimes, and destroying the hotel. When they did this during COVID lock downs over a billion worth of damages occured to hotel properties as junkies destroyed everything in sight and robbed everyone and everything they could.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So how many drug dealers are in your wife’s family back in Panama, or do you think I’m not well aware of the cocaine problem you’ve invited here?

My ex traded t-shirts with 11 year olds coked up out of their minds for souvenirs while digging tranches for schools in the Coast Guard, you overtly entitled fuckwad.

PS You’re mental…

Zero, you piece of dog shit. Go fuck yourself. My wife was a lawyer, her mother owned a store for decades, while her father was an engineer from France, you stupid fuck. Notice how shit stains like you launch random racist attacks on people you don't know and have never met?

What a piece of garbage. Scratch a leftist and you will find a racist authoritarian.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

PS You’re mental…

Didn't take long for the ad-hominems to surface once the argument fell apart.

As it always does. Standard.Operating.Procedure.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Zero, you piece of dog shit. Go fuck yourself. My wife was a lawyer, her mother owned a store for decades, while her father was an engineer from France, you stupid fuck. Notice how shit stains like you launch random racist attacks on people you don't know and have never met?

What a piece of garbage.

I don’t believe you… and you know I’m right based on your response lol

She still needed to marry you to get in here…. and she comes from a third world dump. What European does that? You won’t even move there, but now I’m supposed to believe that a Frenchman did instead of Canada, really??? Was he a Nazi fleeing Germany? bwa :LOL3:

So perhaps go move to Panama since you’re so happy with how things are there… and since you hate living in MY state so much. Because my family actually contributed to these multi million dollar communities everyone is trying to get into, dipshit transplant trying to pass off some meth dump in SD as La Jolla :LOL3:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

What a piece of garbage. Scratch a leftist and you will find a racist authoritarian.
Notice how the real racism manifests itself when you corner them?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

She still needed to marry you to get in here…. and she comes from a third world dump. What European does that? You won’t even move there, but now I’m supposed to believe that a Frenchman did instead of Canada, really??? bwa :LOL3:

So perhaps go move to Panama since you’re so happy with how things are there… and since you hate living in MY state so much. Because my family actually contributed to these multi million dollar communities everyone is trying to get into, dipshit transplant trying to pass off some meth dump in SD as La Jolla :LOL3:
I would just like to point out that the above comment is in no way racist or indicative of a person shallow in their beliefs

How anyone could possibly conclude that you are not 100% authentic, 100% of the time defies basic logic.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

She still needed to marry you to get in here…. and she comes from a third world dump. What European does that? You won’t even move there, but now I’m supposed to believe that a Frenchman did instead of Canada, really??? Was he a Nazi fleeing Germany? bwa :LOL3:

My family has been here in San Diego for four generations and we most certainly have never lived in any "meth dump". Something is seriously wrong with your brain. BTW where I grew up we'd just ride our bikes to Torrey Pines because it was that close.When you lose and your ignorance exposed you become a real nasty racist piece of garbage.

No wonder you have so many problems in your personal life.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Now here's where things turn to the comical. As you know, her partner in circumference, fat Oak is Latina. Why we hear her huffing about it like it's some badge of honor all the time. And never does she miss an opportunity to sniff out and hunt down all racism perceived or real with a ferocity befitting an angry bulldog.

And for all intents and purposes she happens to resemble an angry bulldog too. Physically I mean.

But Irony aside I digress. Would it not make sense for fat Oak to confront ole Mobydock here, who is whiter than the glass of milk you poured into your cereal this morning, on her obvious disparaging remarks against a fellow Latina?

Is it not blasphemy outright for the white colonizer to speak this way of the indigenous peoples who were here before them?

But of course, you will not see that though, because like all shallow minded libtards she is a cowardly vermin low life who will turn a blind eye to such a grievous infraction of the blessed code because she requires Moby's support in her war against Dove.

The irony is both sublime and delicious.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

Yeah man. That reply she made did not address anything you said. She made that racist attack at you just because she does not have a good argument.

It was bizarre. She has so much hate just under the surface....

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah man. That reply she made did not address anything you said. She made that racist attack at you just because she does not have a good argument.

It was bizarre. She has so much hate just under the surface....

You’re absolutely correct. I’m sickened by the beta male representation in this state claiming they are trying to fix things and are constantly wasting billions of tax dollars.

While our public schools suffer. It’s a total waste and our kids suffer because people think like this.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
But no one has addressed the points I’ve made about prison and O~weird one is going to keep repeating the same shit over and over and over and I should just learn to walk away when the discussion becomes a total parroting spam circle jerk.

Peace!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yep, Dove is right. To stupid to read, doesn't understand what other people are saying, and just babbles on about unrelated nonsense to try to change the topic.

It is useless to talk to such people. They are bad faith actors.