Life is like a box of chocolates

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
@TheHaze See? But since she loves me, there is no problem in it for me

CaseyK loves you about as much as a ingrown cunt hair loser !
You are not to interfere with @CaseyK and me!

I know she loves me. And I love her :Lovin1:
Time to wake up and take your meds !
I am awake and I don't need medication to love her back

The Duck would chew you up and spit you out like a used up stick of gum so stop dreaming !

OP
OP
Q

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
CaseyK loves you about as much as a ingrown cunt hair loser !
You are not to interfere with @CaseyK and me!
I know she loves me. And I love her :Lovin1:
Time to wake up and take your meds !
I am awake and I don't need medication to love her back
The Duck would chew you up and spit you out like a used up stick of gum so stop dreaming !
Are you calling @CaseyK now a DUCK!? If so, I will have to kill you :devil1:

• Disagree
Reactions: Ice

TheHaze

Site Supporter
CaseyK and the Duck are two differant cunts but the same results with you !

PS - How would you kill me ?

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
CaseyK and the Duck are two differant cunts but the same results with you !
They are women. They deserve respect. And I respect women.

Well... I have to admit that I never kill people. I prefer to outsource it to the professionals. And as with every professional, you should leave them the freedom to solve the job you gave them in their own way. They know best. They are the professionals.
I can assure you that the professionals I work with are really good in their job.

• Disagree

TheHaze

Site Supporter
Well... I have to admit that I never kill people. I prefer to outsource it to the professionals. And as with every professional, you should leave them the freedom to solve the job you gave them in their own way. They know best. They are the professionals.
I can assure you that the professionals I work with are really good in their job.
[/QUOTE]

You wouldn't want to do it yourself and get your rocks off watching me beg - - - - -
What do you think the last thing a person will say just before you put there lights out - - - - - -

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
You wouldn't want to do it yourself and get your rocks off watching me beg - - - - -
What do you think the last thing a person will say just before you put there lights out - - - - - -
I do not like blood that much. And -as I says before- others are better in killing than me. Just leave it to the professionals.

The last thing someone will say? Depends on the person, I suppose you will be crying for mercy

• Disagree

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I do not like blood that much. And -as I says before- others are better in killing than me. Just leave it to the professionals.

The last thing someone will say? Depends on the person, I suppose you will be crying for mercy

And what would you say when Haze pulls out a gun and and gives you an extra arseole..?

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned

And what would you say when Haze pulls out a gun and and gives you an extra arseole..?
I would say that that is not allowed and call the police

• Disagree

TheHaze

Site Supporter
Well in most cases the last word is "WAIT"

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Don’t tell me your a grass ?

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned

Don’t tell me your a grass ?
A what?!

• Disagree

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
In fact it wouldn't surprise me one bit if CaseyK carries a pistol !
I carry 3.....hehehehe
So good to see @maxis735 not post here anymore and have to witness that cunt @LotusBud liking his perverse comedy.

thanks @Bastard Factory

Maxis is now "Q".....
Whether it’s a queer or not is irrelevant, the fact that @LotusBud doesn't suck on it’s anus of late is a pleasure to not witness. What a dope @LotusBud was to suck on it’s anus anyway!? :biggrin:

Succubus

Site Supporter
I carry 3.....hehehehe
So good to see @maxis735 not post here anymore and have to witness that cunt @LotusBud liking his perverse comedy.

thanks @Bastard Factory

Maxis is now "Q".....
Whether it’s a queer or not is irrelevant, the fact that @LotusBud doesn't suck on it’s anus of late is a pleasure to not witness. What a dope @LotusBud was to suck on it’s anus anyway!? :biggrin:

Ya know, I think you're falling for her.....my grandmother used to always tell me that when a boy picks on you, it means he likes you. He just doesn't know how to express it. Now, my grandmother was a very wise lady. I was bullied throughout elementary and middle school.....but once I got to high school, the very same boys that picked on me all wanted to date me. Lmao. Ironic, isn't it? Now, I know this isn't grade school and it's just an online forum but as a woman knowing these wise things grandma used to tell me, I'd say you're head over heels for Miss @LotusBud

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I carry 3.....hehehehe

thanks @Bastard Factory

Maxis is now "Q".....

Ya know, I think you're falling for her.....my grandmother used to always tell me that when a boy picks on you, it means he likes you. He just doesn't know how to express it. Now, my grandmother was a very wise lady. I was bullied throughout elementary and middle school.....but once I got to high school, the very same boys that picked on me all wanted to date me. Lmao. Ironic, isn't it? Now, I know this isn't grade school and it's just an online forum but as a woman knowing these wise things grandma used to tell me, I'd say you're head over heels for Miss @LotusBud
Nooooooooooo....don't make me doubt myself. I picture @LotusBud to be a very fugly teacher that wants to give me smacks on the bum!

images

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
AN ACTUAL CRAIG'S LIST PERSONAL AD
To the Guy Who Tried to Mug Me in Downtown Savannah night before last. I was the guy wearing the black Burberry jacket that you demanded that I hand over, shortly after you pulled the knife on me and my girlfriend, threatening our lives.
You also asked for my girlfriend's purse and earrings. I can only hope that you somehow come across this rather important message.
First, I'd like to apologize for your embarrassment; I didn't expect you to actually crap in your pants when I drew my pistol after you took my jacket. The evening was not that cold, and I was wearing the jacket for a reason.
My girlfriend was happy that I just returned safely from my 2nd tour as a Combat Marine in Afghanistan .. She had
just bought me that Kimber Custom Model 1911 .45 ACP pistol for my birthday, and we had picked up a
shoulder holster for it that very evening. Obviously, you agree that it is a very intimidating weapon when pointed at your head ... isn't it?!
I know it probably wasn't fun walking back to wherever you'd come from with crap in your pants. I'm sure it
was even worse walking bare-footed since I made you leave your shoes, cell phone, and wallet with me.
(That prevented you from calling or running to your buddies to come help mug us again).
After I called your mother or "Momma" as you had her listed in your cell, I explained the entire episode of what you'd done. Then I went and filled up my gas tank as well as those of four other people in the gas station, -- on your credit card. The guy with the big motor home took 153 gallons and was extremely grateful!
I gave your shoes to a homeless guy outside Vinnie Van Go Go's, along with all the cash in your wallet. [That made his day!]
I then threw your wallet into the big pink "pimp mobile" that was parked at the curb ..... after I broke the windshield and side window and keyed the entire driver's side of the car.
Earlier, I managed to get in two threatening phone calls to the DA's office and one to the FBI, while mentioning
President Trump as my possible target. The FBI guy seemed really intense and we had a nice long chat (I guess while
he traced your number etc.).
In a way, perhaps I should apologize for not killing you ... but I feel this type of retribution is a far more appropriate punishment for your threatened crime.
I wish you well as you try to sort through some of these rather immediate pressing issues, and can only hope that you have the opportunity to reflect upon, and perhaps reconsider, the career path you've chosen to pursue in life..
Remember, next time you might not be so lucky.
Have a good day!
Thoughtfully yours,
An armed Marine
Semper Fi,

Totally made up story. LMAO

Last edited:
  • Agree!
Reactions: Q

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
What part? I found it quite believable. You think our military are incapable of such??? This dude survived Afghanistan. A mugger is a damn walk in the park to him. Lol lol.....
The whole part. From top to bottom. Totally utter bullshit.
Made up by some loser
You think a marine is a loser? Even if it were made up, the story and actions taken by the marine were justified. Lol. Too damn funny.
No, it is not justified at all. Don't you have a legal system?

Yes, we have a legal system that allows you to defend yourself.

So if some guy pulls a knife on me threatens my life, you think I should just get raped and killed and let the cops handle it when my corpse is found?

This mentality infuriates me. We are justified in defending ourselves, period. And how dare anyone say otherwise.

You better have gotten right on this since Oct.

Last edited:

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
It's sort of surprising, though, that folks who believe a human being's life begins at conception also believe that "defense" begins at murder.

Just sayin'.

Succubus

Site Supporter
I carry 3.....hehehehe

thanks @Bastard Factory

Maxis is now "Q".....

Nooooooooooo....don't make me doubt myself. I picture @LotusBud to be a very fugly teacher that wants to give me smacks on the bum!

images

It's all about the boobs. Bwahahaha

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I carry 3.....hehehehe

thanks @Bastard Factory

Maxis is now "Q".....

images

It's all about the boobs. Bwahahaha
At school is was more about up-skirts for me. The female teachers had to be very poised on their podiums to evade my roving eye. We had some seriously sexy teachers in their twenties at my large high school. A few got fired for sexual relations with students.

I think teachers need to be carefully screened. It’s a dubious profession to be in...if you know what I mean?!

:o-o:

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
What part? I found it quite believable. You think our military are incapable of such??? This dude survived Afghanistan. A mugger is a damn walk in the park to him. Lol lol.....
The whole part. From top to bottom. Totally utter bullshit.
Made up by some loser
You think a marine is a loser? Even if it were made up, the story and actions taken by the marine were justified. Lol. Too damn funny.
No, it is not justified at all. Don't you have a legal system?

Yes, we have a legal system that allows you to defend yourself.

So if some guy pulls a knife on me threatens my life, you think I should just get raped and killed and let the cops handle it when my corpse is found?

This mentality infuriates me. We are justified in defending ourselves, period. And how dare anyone say otherwise.

You better have gotten right on this since Oct.
It would be a good idea to start doing some investigation of your "legal rights". You'll be amazed where those came from

• Disagree
OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
I think teachers need to be carefully screened. It’s a dubious profession to be in...if you know what I mean?!
In civilized countries teachers ARE screened before they are allowed in the profession

• Disagree