Lily you fat cunt…

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Imagine being this triggered over thinking that you've been "mis-gendered"? :LOL3:

Perhaps if you changed your usertitle to "Its MAAAAAAAAM!!!" people might start to believe you?

If you had some common sense and didn't spend as much time greedily sucking black ghetto dick, you would have realised that the confusion could have been put to rest years ago with a simple time-stamped pic, yet you refuse to post one.

You can howl and wail in protest all you like, but the fact still remains that this, along with your vulgar, un-ladylike behaviour, are the main reasons why most people think you're a bloke.

Hi, Tard!

"Say CHEESE!"

It's another Aryan self owning self portrait.

"Mis-gendered?" You simpletons can't even decide on what day of the week it is, let alone know who or what is over the interwebs. You suddenly turn into Nancy Grace with the Sears dress and all. You start filibustering on why "The color white is way better than the lowly, highly pigmented brethren of black." Then you play clueless investigation games that wastes everyone's time reading your toothless and lifeless excuses on why I'm not that I say I am.

In other words because I can shove my fist through your bitch ass and up through that rotten mouth of yours proves no woman can possibly do that? You're saying because I've pulled your clitoris through the internet and twisted it like a bow tie and fed it back to you on a silver platter is not possible because only dudes can powerslam your arguments through 9 feet of steel?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well I'm not Russian, so there is that.

I don't hate Ukranians, it's their kike globohomo puppet regime I have a problem with.

Did you read up about Ukraine being a former jewish homeland called "Khazaria"?

Thought not...

So because of some Jews somewhere sometime upset Russians that gave Putin permission to drop bombs on little kids heads...?

Is that what you are suggesting you clueless phucker!!!

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Here is a picture of what I think is a great figured woman…

images

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Everyone ends up fat except anorexics. They end up dead!~

I don't like fat but what can I do? I am preparing for the end of days... I could go months without eating anything it's having fresh clean water that concerns me most.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Everyone ends up fat except anorexics. They end up dead!~

I don't like fat but what can I do? I am preparing for the end of days... I could go months without eating anything it's having fresh clean water that concerns me most.
I am banned from saying the word ‘fat’ in our household. Mrs Breakfall knows that I’m only trolling. I enjoy bigger women…I always have. I think curvaceous women have way more sex appeal when they have a mind to match.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My husband hates skinny women...He likes curvaceous too...

We were watching an old movie last night with Jennifer Anniston and I thought, yep, she has the perfect figure and even if she had more poundage, she is one lovely shapely female.

I know she's very slim but she has beautiful portions...

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
My husband hates skinny women...He likes curvaceous too...

We were watching an old movie last night with Jennifer Anniston and I thought, yep, she has the perfect figure and even if she had more poundage, she is one lovely shapely female.

I know she's very slim but she has beautiful portions...
Kirsty Alley used to tickle my fancy.

I was a shallow idiot in my youth. Not that I didn’t like bigger chicks then, but rather what my friends would think!

Wisdom takes time…

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
So because of some Jews somewhere sometime upset Russians that gave Putin permission to drop bombs on little kids heads...?

Is that what you are suggesting you clueless phucker!!!
Nope. That's called putting words in someone's mouth....

I'm just trying to explain to your hysterical, oversized, boil-covered ass, the history behind the centuries old conflict.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Hi, Tard!

"Say CHEESE!"

It's another Aryan self owning self portrait.

"Mis-gendered?" You simpletons can't even decide on what day of the week it is, let alone know who or what is over the interwebs. You suddenly turn into Nancy Grace with the Sears dress and all. You start filibustering on why "The color white is way better than the lowly, highly pigmented brethren of black." Then you play clueless investigation games that wastes everyone's time reading your toothless and lifeless excuses on why I'm not that I say I am.

In other words because I can shove my fist through your bitch ass and up through that rotten mouth of yours proves no woman can possibly do that? You're saying because I've pulled your clitoris through the internet and twisted it like a bow tie and fed it back to you on a silver platter is not possible because only dudes can powerslam your arguments through 9 feet of steel?
You're far too obsessed with male and female genitalia to be a female and that potty mouth of yours would make the niggers in large Lily's San Fagdisco ghetto blush with embarrassment.

I suppose there's a small possibility you could be one of those repressed women who has been sheltered heavily throughout life and your only avenue of escape is online, where you can vent your pent up frustrations and unnatural urges.... it certainly would explain the embarrassing allegation of you being a willing jizz receptacle for pavement apes.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
You're far too obsessed with male and female genitalia to be a female and that potty mouth of yours would make the niggers in large Lily's San Fagdisco ghetto blush with embarrassment.

I suppose there's a small possibility you could be one of those repressed women who has been sheltered heavily throughout life and your only avenue of escape is online, where you can vent your pent up frustrations and unnatural urges.... it certainly would explain the embarrassing allegation of you being a willing jizz receptacle for pavement apes.
Ive rooted over 200 women in my life. This thing is not female…trust me.

Picture @King Martini fingering his arse on the other end while rabidly typing with the other brown finger!

:LOL:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Nope. That's called putting words in someone's mouth....

I'm just trying to explain to your hysterical, oversized, boil-covered ass, the history behind the centuries old conflict.

Fuck off with your crap childish abo reasoning.

Ugh!... and you call us dumb.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

That would stand to reason you're a closet lover of dicks and wet spots of trannies. You spout out your homoerotic observations like you know how to be an undoubtedly bottom receiving semen vacuum cleaner. All you talk about is dicks in butts and cum on faces, and you jerk off to your random thoughts about "tranny" dicks. You would make even the biggest faggots of "Soyattle" bow down with their tools in hand to your sheer gayness which is reflected in 90% of your self identifying posts.

That's another one of your patented backwards walking reply. Now you're trying to get your money on both sides of the coin, just in case you're wrong. Why you would think any woman would run to the forums for an avenue of escape just shows your blatant stupidity. That just shows you know nothing. No woman is going to come onto a message board and bombard the members there with some attention seeking sob stories, unless your name is Flea, Lily, The Poofer, 360, and Caskur. All those females I just listed listed aren't out here escaping from something, no. Not those 5. They are the embodiment of fined tuned minds.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
That would stand to reason you're a closet lover of dicks and wet spots of trannies. You spout out your homoerotic observations like you know how to be an undoubtedly bottom receiving semen vacuum cleaner. All you talk about is dicks in butts and cum on faces, and you jerk off to your random thoughts about "tranny" dicks. You would make even the biggest faggots of "Soyattle" bow down with their tools in hand to your sheer gayness which is reflected in 90% of your self identifying posts.
Laughing at faggots, particularly trannies, is extremely funny and always has been. This is why they're a popular source of entertainment on here and flamboyant scene queens like Aidsman are verbally bitchslapped on a daily basis.

Soyattle LOLZ, I'm too funny at times....

That's another one of your patented backwards walking reply. Now you're trying to get your money on both sides of the coin, just in case you're wrong. Why you would think any woman would run to the forums for an avenue of escape just shows your blatant stupidity. That just shows you know nothing. No woman is going to come onto a message board and bombard the members there with some attention seeking sob stories, unless your name is Flea, Lily, The Poofer, 360, and Caskur. All those females I just listed listed aren't out here escaping from something, no. Not those 5. They are the embodiment of fined tuned minds.

Nice sarcasm. Your bro is gonna use your toothbrush to scrub some of the toadstools in your shared bathroom for that remark.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Laughing at faggots, particularly trannies, is extremely funny and always has been. This is why they're a popular source of entertainment on here and flamboyant scene queens like Aidsman are verbally bitchslapped on a daily basis.

Soyattle LOLZ, I'm too funny at times....

Nice sarcasm. Your bro is gonna use your toothbrush to scrub some of the toadstools in your shared bathroom for that remark.