Lily you fat cunt…

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I want you to publicly admit that you wanted to send me pics of your grandchild!

What in the hell are you talking about?

This is so not something she would do. I’m saying this based on posting with her for nearly 2 decades now.

Lily would not post a pic of a tree in her yard let alone a family member.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Fuck off back to your Black Lives Matter rally Karen, you blonde bimbo! Lol

There is so much wrong with this I don’t know where to begin…

An actual Karen would not rally. So that was your first mistake. A real Karen asks for the manager because she doesn’t want to deal with the minority behind the counter.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
There is so much wrong with this I don’t know where to begin…

An actual Karen would not rally. So that was your first mistake. A real Karen asks for the manager because she doesn’t want to deal with the minority behind the counter.
I saw the pics of you at the Black Lives Matter rally. What a bozo! :LOL3:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I saw the pics of you at the Black Lives Matter rally. What a bozo! :LOL3:

Except that doesn’t make me a Karen… let me skool your sloppy drunk ass some more….

A real Karen complains to the owner of the taco truck parked at the end of her street because they have a loud speaker to call out order numbers…. she calls the cops to report that this is driving her property value down when the taco truck owner, who is a minority, ignores her because he has a permit to operate there.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Except that doesn’t make me a Karen… let me skool your sloppy drunk ass some more….

A real Karen complains to the owner of the taco truck parked at the end of her street because they have a loud speaker to call out order numbers…. she calls the cops to report that this is driving her property value down when the taco truck owner, who is a minority, ignores her because he has a permit to operate there.
I heard you were an alcoholic. Lol…and I don’t read your drivel you bitch!