The "How Drunk is Lily (Fat Oak) Tonight" Thread

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
It's currently around midnight on a Sunday where she's at and she's still shitposting with reckless gay abandon....

Jobless
Did I mention that Fat Lily is tubby?
Ugly
On Tubby McTubbyrino dating websites looking for a pork sword to chuck up her bucket cunt.

How much Mad Dog has Fat Lily downed tonight, September 4th (nearly 5th)?

I say three bottles...

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Let's get Lily to don a yellow raincoat and have somebody snap pics of her trying to play Twister.

...like a slow moving bus wreck.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Is this Frood”s entry in the puerile post pageant?

How many times a day do strange men enter your puerile mouth, Rhinestone Cowboy?
You better move them refrigerator’s and color tv’s Mr Logistics.

Oooo.... I detect distinct undertones of butthurt... :PartyGirL2: :Happy5:
Stalker!

I've never inserted my penis into a partitioned hole in the wall, never been anywhere near you or your location, and I don't appreciate you sexually objectifying me in such nature.

Please don't overshare your latent fantasies with me like that again.

Bad form!

***hits Admin across the mouth with a rolled up newspaper***

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Is this Frood”s entry in the puerile post pageant?

How many times a day do strange men enter your puerile mouth, Rhinestone Cowboy?
You better move them refrigerator’s and color tv’s Mr Logistics.

Oooo.... I detect distinct undertones of butthurt... :PartyGirL2: :Happy5:
Stalker!

I've never inserted my penis into a partitioned hole in the wall, never been anywhere near you or your location, and I don't appreciate you sexually objectifying me in such nature.

Please don't overshare your latent fantasies with me like that again.

Bad form!

***hits Admin across the mouth with a rolled up newspaper***

What penis Dinky? Keep dreaming

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Franks so lucky
Hot Dog factories are so lucky to snag you if they do mini franks and want a toothless QA guy to taste test the product over many hours....

(With Barry White music over the PA system)

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
It's currently around midnight on a Sunday where she's at and she's still shitposting with reckless gay abandon....

Jobless
Did I mention that Fat Lily is tubby?
Ugly
On Tubby McTubbyrino dating websites looking for a pork sword to chuck up her bucket cunt.

How much Mad Dog has Fat Lily downed tonight, September 4th (nearly 5th)?

I say three bottles...

You must swell wiff pride, another thread about the only flame you have at your pathetic disposal.

Let's all celebrate Frood and its contribution. Another fat ahum joke. Another reason to stoke and prod what it never once delivered, while simply finking what else does he have in a arsenal of contracted girth... and then be quietly content that the sum of all his parts add up to fuck all twice.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Seriously, if I have to read another Frood fat jibe, I might as well be amputating all of my fingers with my grans false teeth while jumping up and down on her half-rim eye-wear and stabbing my own retinas with the broken lenses.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Not AGAIN, I hope this hasn't become a crutch.. maybe we should all hold each other's e-hands and prey she finds better things to do with her empty self destructive lifestyle, she must really be hurting
Well you be by nature real grimm apparently, so nothing surprises us (or me) aboot just how grim this must be fur ye!

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Not AGAIN, I hope this hasn't become a crutch.. maybe we should all hold each other's e-hands and prey she finds better things to do with her empty self destructive lifestyle, she must really be hurting

She gets to be the nastiest, most vile person on this forum, all the whole reporting anyone who clowns her. Reporting posts and people the whole time she’s logged in.

Good luck. Y’all are gonna need it.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

She gets to be the nastiest, most vile person on this forum, all the whole reporting anyone who clowns her. Reporting posts and people the whole time she’s logged in.

Good luck. Y’all are gonna need it.

You need more backbone than wishbone me funky little Jewish princess.