The "How Drunk is Lily (Fat Oak) Tonight" Thread

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Not AGAIN, I hope this hasn't become a crutch.. maybe we should all hold each other's e-hands and prey she finds better things to do with her empty self destructive lifestyle, she must really be hurting

She gets to be the nastiest, most vile person on this forum, all the whole reporting anyone who clowns her. Reporting posts and people the whole time she’s logged in.

Good luck. Y’all are gonna need it.

You need more backbone than wishbone me funky little Jewish princess.

Backbone for what? An online troll forum?

Yeah, ok Schlomo

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Not AGAIN, I hope this hasn't become a crutch.. maybe we should all hold each other's e-hands and prey she finds better things to do with her empty self destructive lifestyle, she must really be hurting

She gets to be the nastiest, most vile person on this forum, all the whole reporting anyone who clowns her. Reporting posts and people the whole time she’s logged in.

You need more backbone than wishbone me funky little Jewish princess.

Backbone for what? An online troll forum?

Yeah, ok Schlomo

Is it a troll forum because Proxy said it was Jewish Princess, or is it just the same old arena of worth!

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Mark this thread, The Countess of Judaism is going to explain to us all the difference between flaming and trolling.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

How does that make you feel?
pillsbury-doughboy-poke.gif