Lily you fat cunt…

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
You’re an alcoholic…your reputation recedes you! :GiggleBitch:

My reputation proceeds me… and I excel in all things calling out dipshits who watch Fox News and don’t know shit about what’s actually going on in this world….

But let’s continue with this “Karen” accusation… let’s start from the beginning where the first Karen was documented:

So your theory that I’m a “Karen” because you saw pictures of me rallying for BLM is asinine. Karens are RACIST AF. *pats Breakfail on the head*

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
My reputation proceeds me… and I excel in all things calling out dipshits who watch Fox News and don’t know shit about what’s actually going on in this world….

But let’s continue with this “Karen” accusation… let’s start from the beginning where the first Karen was documented:

So your theory that I’m a “Karen” because you saw pictures of me rallying for BLM is asinine. Karens are RACIST AF. *pats Breakfail on the head*

C’mon, you’re an alcoholic loony tune. I’ve heard all the stories about you. You’re probably getting drunk as we speak! Lol

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
You’re only being mean because you’re sucking up for your fat friend. How much blood do you have in your alcohol at present? :GiggleBitch:

Alcoholics go to meetings. I quit during the pandemic because it was recommended by the CDC.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Totally fair. It's amazing how much "men" gossip. Embarrassing.

The men on TV never acted like this *sigh*

Those CO boys tho… gawd damn they were worse that an old lady’s knitting circle.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Except that doesn’t make me a Karen… let me skool your sloppy drunk ass some more….

A real Karen complains to the owner of the taco truck parked at the end of her street because they have a loud speaker to call out order numbers…. she calls the cops to report that this is driving her property value down when the taco truck owner, who is a minority, ignores her because he has a permit to operate there.
Seems lefties and everyone else have different definitions of the "Karen" insult.

You people are focused on shaming white females who have allegedly been racist towards a non-white, whereas the rest of us consider a Karen to be an unhinged, hysterical headcase, who loses her shit over the most trivial matters.

The "racist" allegation is just leftists being leftists, with their obsession and endless vendetta against whitey. The sad part is that you're white, yet are happy to join in. This is how ingrained your indoctrination is, where you're willing to attack your own people and side with minorities.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I’ve often found that people who post inspirational quotes do so for themselves and not the audience. Just a little something to ponder….
Ive heard you’re often wrong about most things. I’ve also heard you’re a bit of a pisshead. Were you pissed when you gave your white arse up for a bit of nigger cock? Löl

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Seems lefties and everyone else have different definitions of the "Karen" insult.

You people are focused on shaming white females who have allegedly been racist towards a non-white, whereas the rest of us consider a Karen to be an unhinged, hysterical headcase, who loses her shit over the most trivial matters.

The "racist" allegation is just leftists being leftists, with their obsession and endless vendetta against whitey. The sad part is that you're white, yet are happy to join in. This is how ingrained your indoctrination is, where you're willing to attack your own people and side with minorities.

There is a big difference though with this case because she was attacking a Mexican or Hispanic person whose roots originate in America. She is already home...

She got mad about something and just lashed out imo.... I do it myself... how many times have I said to Breakfall to piss off back to Africa?

I wouldn't call what the woman said racist...

But the left using something like this is silly...it's just someone blowing their top.

I bet there are 10s of thousands of people blowing their tops daily ... like you slagging off fat people.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
There is a big difference though with this case because she was attacking a Mexican or Hispanic person whose roots originate in America. She is already home...

Nah. They might have been in this area of the world before Europeans, but they were conquered. Europeans showed mercy by letting them live. And their prehistoric society was replaced with a modern civilization that they contributed nothing to, yet benefit greatly from...

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Nah. They might have been in this area of the world before Europeans, but they were conquered. Europeans showed mercy by letting them live. And their prehistoric society was replaced with a modern civilization that they contributed nothing to, yet benefit greatly from...
Ruh oh, I predict a triggered husky Honduran will state her opposition to this statement shortly....