Lily's husband is gay as fuck

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I know this fat bitch lives in San Jose and has called the death of innocent children karma for a verdict.. HMMM??? Would be horrible for her picture and words to get out on the netz, wouldn't it now? :D HAHA Also amazing this filthy pig as time to fuck off on the internet while working her taxpayer-funded job. Just a fantastic human being we have here, HUH? :LOL3:

Man are you owned or what? LMFAO, do what you need to do bitch.

So, do you have San Jose's phone number? :LOL3:

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Its true, she keeps leaving me subtle messages, saying "gay as fuck", and "shitty".

Like dude got shit on his dick or something.

I mean, if your wife is so fat, that your dick wont make it past the folds, it would be no wonder that he would fuck dudes with smaller asses.

Is it true Lily? Does he fuck other dudes in front of you? Are you sexually frustrated, or just hungry?

And you're always trying to convince us that you're such a nice guy.

Lol, think I was 10 shots of whiskey in at that point of thread creation. Ya mess with the bull, ya git the horns!

It amazes me when nice people who are typically always pretty mellow get shit tested and insulted for months before they finally bite back. And then you have some person part of the shit testing group to say "I guess you arent nice after all!!"

Such absolutism.
This is GOLD, Dove. Can't believe some here think you should sit idly by while taking someone's bullshit and do nothing.. NAH... It doesn't work that way.. don't care if you're a woman OR a man.. Goes back to if you can dish it out, be able to take it.. and this BITCH deserves much worse than what she's getting. Blazor has been too kind, imo..

"I'm going to stay out of meltdown today"..

:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Reading comprehension isnt your best. She said she would "try", key word there.

I know, I know, you're not use to reading such long sentences. You're use to simple words, like Pizza, Corndogs, Frosted Flakes, Little Debby.

Try is for shit. Try is for the weak.

We do or don't do. We don't try. At least that's how I was raised.

Yeah, Yoda raised me too, lulz.

She sick though, cut her some slack, she did say she would try. Maybe she feels better now :Happy5:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I know this fat bitch lives in San Jose and has called the death of innocent children karma for a verdict.. HMMM??? Would be horrible for her picture and words to get out on the netz, wouldn't it now? :D HAHA Also amazing this filthy pig as time to fuck off on the internet while working her taxpayer-funded job. Just a fantastic human being we have here, HUH? :LOL3:

Yeah when that BLM nigger mowed down those people last Christmas.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
hahahahahahahahah

it's like a video game in here today

machinima-gameplay.gif

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Its true, she keeps leaving me subtle messages, saying "gay as fuck", and "shitty".

I mean, if your wife is so fat, that your dick wont make it past the folds, it would be no wonder that he would fuck dudes with smaller asses.

Is it true Lily? Does he fuck other dudes in front of you? Are you sexually frustrated, or just hungry?

Lol, think I was 10 shots of whiskey in at that point of thread creation. Ya mess with the bull, ya git the horns!

It amazes me when nice people who are typically always pretty mellow get shit tested and insulted for months before they finally bite back. And then you have some person part of the shit testing group to say "I guess you arent nice after all!!"

Such absolutism.
This is GOLD, Dove. Can't believe some here think you should sit idly by while taking someone's bullshit and do nothing.. NAH... It doesn't work that way.. don't care if you're a woman OR a man.. Goes back to if you can dish it out, be able to take it.. and this BITCH deserves much worse than what she's getting. Blazor has been too kind, imo..

I know, I know, you're not use to reading such long sentences. You're use to simple words, like Pizza, Corndogs, Frosted Flakes, Little Debby.

She sick though, cut her some slack, she did say she would try. Maybe she feels better now :Happy5:

Why should I cut psycho some slack? She's now trying to threaten me to make me stop. She's got no clue.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You should call San Jose too:

1-800-eat-shit or 1-800-328-1448

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Such absolutism.

Why should I cut psycho some slack? She's now trying to threaten me to make me stop. She's got no clue.

First rule in Fight Club..... dont piss off a psycho (if thats what you think she is). Sounds like you fucked up :GiggleBitch:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Such absolutism.

Ok Orca I'm gonna need you to calm down

giphy.gif

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

You should call San Jose too:

1-800-eat-shit or 1-800-328-1448
fat drooling person sez what?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Such absolutism.

First rule in Fight Club..... dont piss off a psycho (if thats what you think she is). Sounds like you fucked up :GiggleBitch:

I'm not afraid of her. Not even close.

You want that number to San Jose too? LOL

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I don't need a phone number.. I gotz the netz :D :D.. I'm sure someone would recognize YOO, PIG BAHAHAHA...

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Such absolutism.

I'm not afraid of her. Not even close.

You want that number to San Jose too? LOL
Quick... somebody get the number to SeaWorld

Orca is about to hert herself

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
tsk tsk.. Californians gotta love paying this fat bitches wages :LOL3:

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No, you're not!!... Ya see?, I read a lot here, Lil.. nice try ;)

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The link won't be here.. I'll make sure it's close to home :) Now get your fat ass back to work, loafer .lmao!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Funny how @Dove a hot chick who has felt my dick never claimed it was broken?

could it be that the person proving such information on “good authority” is bitter over something? Lol

Could the "good authority" possibly be the fucking mega creep who claims I look like a CHILD naked?

Fuck its gonna take months to shake that off. What the fuck does my naked body have to do with anything in the first place?

Fucking creepy misogynist.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

could it be that the person proving such information on “good authority” is bitter over something? Lol

Could the "good authority" possibly be the fucking mega creep who claims I look like a CHILD naked?

Fuck its gonna take months to shake that off. What the fuck does my naked body have to do with anything in the first place?

You're so hurt about looking like an undeveloped girl. That's funny.

Maybe it's a gift, it brings out the creepy mofo's and you can charge more for their fantasy.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

You're so hurt about looking like an undeveloped girl. That's funny.

Maybe it's a gift, it brings out the creepy mofo's and you can charge more for their fantasy.
@Bastard Factory and here I thought this whole PLEASE ASS BOX ME! angle was a wrap?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
No seriously tho

what this fat pig who looks like Planet jupiter naked doing commenting on a grown woman looking like a kid naked?

that's pretty indicative of a sick mind if you ask me

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Just so you know

Lily doesn't like being called "pig"

it's "Mr Pig" to you heathens

K?