Live feed from Trump's Rally in The Bronx.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Who am I? I am over Two Billion in Saudi Cash!
Site Supporter ☠️
Drone shot of the massive crowd in the Bronx waiting for Trump to start his dance routine.

OUe2rZF.png

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I’ll never understand his following. I’ve said it before. His followers are dumber than he is. What will they gain

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Rallies of the political kind spread across the US with the railroad, they fell out of favour when the suffregette witches did similar I think. Trump does it because its an attack on MSM using new media(interweb) and old timey rallies. What he is saying is "I am not like these, politico/media types", which he isn't and people who get it love it and want to join in.

All the libs do is sit and seethe while giving him tons of free publicity.

BrothaSwilf

Factory Bastard
Rallies of the political kind spread across the US with the railroad, they fell out of favour when the suffregette witches did similar I think. Trump does it because its an attack on MSM using new media(interweb) and old timey rallies. What he is saying is "I am not like these, politico/media types", which he isn't and people who get it love it and want to join in.

Arentcha a Lib yourself though? asking for a friend

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Equally as dillusional is thinking an orange retard is gonna save America
hahahahahahahahah
I like how he manages to make an ENTIRE country look like a bunch of retards but in reality it’s only less than half that are full blown retards

X

xXx
Site Supporter
They’re are so mired in supporting this orange buffoon they actually couldn’t care less about the country they just wanna show the ‘left’ yes the left the entity that causes so much paIN that even retards matter

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Can someone please post the strokin two dicks dance trump does AHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Who am I? I am over Two Billion in Saudi Cash!
Site Supporter ☠️

GOUR8OnaAAAIUJE

• LOL
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I swear I hope he gets in LOL.
the jokes at this orange turds eXpense are priceless

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Here the fucking retard Doug Ford is fast tracking alcohol to be sold in almoast every corner store, fuck the price of food in those stores that everyday people that fucking WORK can’t afford, but hey get drunk it won’t matter as much ffs

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Oh wait my bad according to that retard @Weeg only America is suffering high prices all because of Biden smh